PDA

View Full Version : Last night I was bored so I OD'd

bivonic
02-22-2003, 10:02 AM
Started the day putting 4 drops of AE in my hair gel & then went to work.

Had a long rough day at work, got out late, put a drop of PI/m behind each ear & SOE on face. Was having a decent time, but was about to switch bars so I put another 2 drops of PI/m under my jaw line, covered with Realm/m. Got some interesting responses, but nothing to write home about. This one girl I\'ve known for a while that has a boyfriend, had an unusual reaction. At first she was happy to see me & my roommate & was saying how all of her customers in the other room are such asses & she was glad we showed up & then bought a round of buttery nipples for us & her. Then as the night went on she\'d come back near us & she would make some quick eye contact & then look away & be like clenching her fists as she would make her rounds to the other customers. I\'m probably over analyzing, but I was thinking the OD was starting to really hit her & she was getting turned on, but knowing she has a boyfriend & is in a relationship, she was angry & frustrated at herself for having these feelings, she has done this in the past. Like one time when she had seen me after I had lost a lot of weight, bulked up & wore some snug clothes she boobed my bicep while I\'m talking to a buddy of mine for like 15 minutes & then she went off pouting to herself & would not talk to me. It probably didn\'t help her jealous ways that I had two girls join us a little later from the previous bar we were at, my waitress friend was constantly keeping an eye on us & the fist clenching went on all night until we took off, seemed like she didn\'t want me to leave, since after I cashed out she bought me another beer, saying she owed it to me, so I hung out with my buds a little while longer & then met up with my girl friends at another bar.

Anyone else seen this type of behavior, where it\'s like they get horny but they know they cannot act on it, so they get angry inward, not directed at you but more at themselves? And if you try to get inside their head to find out what\'s bothering them they naturally stay closed & they don\'t want to talk about it?

marv14yag
02-22-2003, 03:33 PM
I sure have.

Only problem.

It ends up beneftting me (and your situation the same) NONE AT ALL! Even if they RELIZE what they are doing, it won\'t help none.

Peronally, I think she\'d be a HAPPY PERSON if she would go out with who she WANTED and not...Just, becuase you feel like you have to do something.

I\'ve always said...Just do what you want....Be it right or wrong, you\'ll be MUCH HAPPIER!

Don\'t even worry about her....SH*** you sound like you don\'t give a damn.....As long as you f** someone...Hell, I guess that\'s the way to go!

Bart

Phantom
02-22-2003, 03:43 PM
2 sprays of TE almost got me beat up, now I Dab and 5 Dabs distributed evenly on my neck, eyebrows and ears is my magic dose (I use Gucci Envy as a cover), It got me laid twice already. Just don\'t OD its just a waste of product and might even be Dangerous.