PDA

View Full Version : Just bouncing ideas around for my anniversary

Thanatos
02-21-2003, 10:30 PM
Just thought I would detail my plans for my anniversary events with my woman of 4 years and see if any of you hot n sexy ladies can find any room for improvement. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Planning on starting it off in late afternoon with a nice cooked dinner (Blackened Catfish) that she is going to cook while I prepare the desert (Strawberries Romanoff with Chocolate Sauce along w/ Chocolate Covered Strawberries served with Champagne). While she cleans up I will be secretly in the bathroom lighting vanilla scented candles and drawing a hot bath complete with a chamomile(sp) bath foam from bath n body works. While the water is running I will be preparing Whitehall\'s \"Wetter\'s Better\" Cocktail (http://www.love-scent.com/reference/pmc05/pmc05_b.html) for some fine drinking. Once I\'m ready I will lead her into the bathroom and let her know that we will only communicate with body language for the rest of the night and spoken words are \'not allowed\' while I sensually undress her and commence to seduce her with a romantic bathing.
After drying off and getting her cozy in a nice warm fuzzy robe I will lead her to the bedroom where I have some warming message oils heated in a bowl of hot water. Which I will of course use to give her a long sensuos(sp) body massage. After that\'s done I\'m hoping for all night love making fest that will see us through to the sunrise.

My only fear is that I will get her so relaxed she might fall asleep! hehe. So what do you ladies think?

Briela
02-21-2003, 10:40 PM
Got a twin brother? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-22-2003, 04:40 AM
What she said.

Elana
02-22-2003, 05:14 AM
Can Briela, FTR and I come over too. We won\'t eat a lot and we can help you clean up the oil that has spilled on the sheets /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
02-22-2003, 09:05 AM
A night like that!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif You\'ve just got to throw in a black silk blindfold!!! Don\'t ask....JUST DO IT!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif You\'ll be taking her for the ride of rides! Trust me! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ANNNND plenty of neck sniffing near the ears where she can hear you sniffing, and moan like you moan smelling Grandma\'s apple pie when you do! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Sounds like a night to remember forever!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Tater!!! OH! If you\'re going to bathe her, use only your hands and soap for the neck on down! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Annnd! You\'ve said nothing about music!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif She won\'t be tired ROMEO!!!!!! BUON VIAGGIO!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif TATER!!

Thanatos
02-22-2003, 11:40 AM
Almost forgot about the music. ack. I\'m gonna have Enigma playing in the background. Also forgot to mention im going to have lots of rose petals all over the bed..... <groan> 4 more days, hope I can contain myself.

Thanatos
02-22-2003, 11:43 AM
Well of course you can come over, the more the merrier. <grin>. did I just say that out loud? Man... the visuals that are runnin through my head right now. uhhhm, ya. I\'ll be right back. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

MOBLEYC57
02-23-2003, 03:38 PM
Enigma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif You really are planning on doing some serious work! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif One of my favorite Wild Night CDs! You go fella! Don\'t hurt her! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

You\'re inviting Elana!!? You know she hogs the covers right!?

Thanatos
02-23-2003, 03:50 PM
Who Needs Covers? I make my own heat. wooha!

MOBLEYC57
02-23-2003, 04:09 PM
Excuuuuuuuuuuse me Sir!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif But you\'re right! Bodyheat beats antifreeze! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif