PDA

View Full Version : Pheronol Brand Pheromones

Goanna
02-21-2003, 05:58 PM
First off, i am new to this forum, so Hello all. I would like to know if any of you have any experiance with Pheronol. It is being sold on eBay as Pure Pharmacuetical Grade Pheremone Extract. It even comes in a sterile multidose vial, the type used for injections.

I ordered a bottle to try it out since it was cheap, but I would like to know if anyone has heard of it before. I did a search on Google, but I found nothing.

One other thing, I read a few posts about a chemistry kit? Would anyone care to enlighten me as to what this kit is used for? Thanks in advance.

Goanna

Briela
02-21-2003, 06:50 PM
Hi Goanna! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I\'m relatively new also. I checked out the object you\'re referring to. Be careful of being impressed by packaging. Anybody can get their hands on those types of vials and caps (I\'ve got hundreds at work), package anything in them, and throw a pretty label on the front with amazing claims. Since the seller indicates it\'s from the UK, I did my own search of pharma suppliers/maufactures in both the US and UK and came up with absolutely nothing. If it\'s trademarked (as the photo seems to indicate if enlarged), something should pop up somewhere regarding the product. The only thing of interest that did come up was a now defunct domain name (pheronol.com) that is now listed as available. Sounds like it may have been a fly by night that flew!

cuddlebear
02-21-2003, 06:59 PM
The Chem Kits by Stone Labs are not for beginners but if there is a particular type of mone you want in concentrated form, you can buy NONE, RONE, or NOL separately in high concentrations. If you are a newbie, stay away from the actual Chemistry set .. those are for lab rats. I have had 8 years of mone experience and I probably wouldn\'t even mess with the actual chem kit. I know nothing about Pheronol ... might contain Androstenol perhaps? You aren\'t by any chance referring to Pheromol Factor? Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Briela
02-21-2003, 07:35 PM
It\'s definitely Pheronol, not Pheromol Factor. Unfortunately, there\'s no indication of what it contains. Even if it does contain any pheromone whatsoever, there\'s no guarantee it\'s human (could very well be pig, plant, etc.). If Goanna wants to be mauled by a ficus or Miss Piggy, it may be worth while.

There was a post in the archives about Pheronol back in 2001. Nobody seemed to have any info on it then either.

Goanna
02-21-2003, 08:25 PM
Well, since the majority rule seems to be that I most likely got a fake product with false claims, what would be my best bet for a real product? i was thinking unscented primal instinct, but I have heard good things about many others. What one would be the best choice for a newbie?

Lutz
02-21-2003, 08:49 PM
Alter Ego seems to work for a lot of people, so it may be a safe bet. By the way, how old are you?

Goanna
02-21-2003, 08:53 PM
I am in my early 20\'s. I have heard good things about alter ego, maybe I will give that a try instead.

By the way, I am somewhat of a chemist myself, so I may try out a chem kit a little later on, might be fun.

franki
02-21-2003, 09:08 PM
Goanna, are you a woman or a man?

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Lutz
02-21-2003, 10:34 PM
>>Goanna, are you a woman or a man?

Hey Franki, you beat me to it! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
02-22-2003, 03:36 AM
The chem set stuff is best until proven otherwise. Simple. No BS.

Goanna
02-22-2003, 05:05 AM
Franki and Lutz, My genetic makeup consist of an X and Y chromosome.

a.k.a.
02-22-2003, 09:51 AM
You’ll have to wait for one of the scientists to discuss the merits of sterility, the meaning of “pharmaceutical grade”, or whether there are any pheromone extracts on the market. (I thought it was all synthesized.) It all sound kind of hoaky to me.

My impression is that if Pheronol was something innovative or an exceptionally good bargain, it would be sold at love-scent. This site is the only place you need to bookmark and there are many satisfied customers that will agree.

The pheromone chemistry kits provide you with the three most popular pheromones (androstenone, androstenol and androsterone) and everything you need to make your own pheromone cologne — except for the cologne. I’ve been mixing my own for over a year and think the chem kits rock. You can make a clone of everything sold at love-scent — except New Pheromone Additive or Pheromol Factor.

On the other hand, it IS a good idea to get an idea of how pheromones work before you start experimenting with the chem kit. I would start with Scent of Eros or Alter Ego. These products pack a punch and come pre-scented. If you already own a good cologne, Pheromax and The Edge are also a good deal.