PDA

View Full Version : amazon shipping sucks

druid
02-21-2003, 12:09 PM
Man I ordered 2 books(both in stock) on 2/14 and they just shipped toaday, 2/21!! A whole week to ship WTF!

Thanks Bruce for the incredible service. I have ordered from bruce probably around 10 different times and I always *HAVE* my package in my grubby little paws in 3-4 bussiness days!

belgareth
02-21-2003, 12:35 PM
It is rare to get the kind of service we get from Bruce. He is spoiling us all.

bundyburger
02-21-2003, 01:23 PM
It\'s so rare to be impressed with someones service these days, but Bruce really sticks out. Once again I received my order with in the logical number of days.

When I open up the package I\'m so impressed! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ...and happy. /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif hmmm... OK. Bruce what \'mones do you spray over each package??? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

belgareth
02-21-2003, 02:22 PM
There are so few who provide real customer service these days. I think that when things start to get tight, the first thing the big companies do is cut customer service people. They are almost always the lowest paid people in any organization, as well. Doesn\'t make sense to me because they are the ones who represent the company and help retain the customers. If Bruce didn\'t have good people who were encouraged to do the job right, most of us wouldn\'t even be here.

krtel
02-22-2003, 10:22 AM
Barnes & Noble is the same if not worse.

- Krish

Bruce
02-22-2003, 10:23 AM
Thanks folks. Had a bad week, but we\'re trying our best anyway.
Love,
Bruce

EXIT63
02-22-2003, 12:20 PM
I got no problems with Barnes and Noble. We\'re both in Jersey. Only takes 2 days.

franki
02-23-2003, 04:08 AM
I once ordered at Amazon in the States (not in Europe) and I got my book in 1 week (from Nevada to Germany). I was quite impressed with their delivery speed (even faster than Love-Scent, both with normal mail).

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif