PDA

View Full Version : Apparently I haven't been wearing enough!

Sexyredhead
02-21-2003, 11:50 AM
When I saw that most people get 2-3 apps out of a SoE pack, I began to wonder if I was using enough, since so far I\'ve gotten about SIX apps out of one. So today, I decided to OD and see what would happen.
I\'m trying out a perfume that contains EW at the moment. I put a dab on each wrist, between my breasts, behind my knees, and on the back of my neck. Also put lavender -nol same places, since it blends well. A little SoE on my stomach, wrists, and the back of my neck. The SoE smells a little too male to me, and seemed to be overpowering the perfume, so I sprayed Angel over the whole thing. (It also complements the EW perfume rather well, and since it\'s strong, it covered up the scent of the SoE.) Strangely enough, it wasn\'t enough to give me a headache, but I could definitely smell myself as I walked out the door and to class.
Apparently I haven\'t been wearing enough so far! lol When I walked into lab, FOUR different guys came up immediately after I walked by and told me I smelled REALLY GOOD today. Complimented my outfit--lace-up shirt, long crocheted sweater that ties in front, and boot-cut jeans. Gotta admit, I was looking good. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Big smiles, much chattiness, very helpful. Three of the guys moved their stuff and sat next to me. During lab, the guys were more helpful than usual, to the point I had to send two of them to help some other girls. Lots of leaning over my shoulder, moving flats for me, fetching things for me. More big smiles and lots of talking. There\'s a nice, but rather backward guy in the class that I\'m sort of friends with. He was really fidgety with me--would talk a few minutes, then abruptly get quiet and walk away. He doesn\'t know what to do with girls--seemed nervous the whole time. The girls were a little strange too--asking me lots of questions about things and looking at me like there was something different about me. I don\'t think it was my imagination. I kept looking up to see them looking at me with a wondering/perplexed kind of look on their faces.
Only my boss griped about the way I smelled, but he apologized when he realized it was me he was talking about. He hates Obsession, and apparently Angel, combined with all my -mones of the day, reminded him of that. He even backtracked into telling me it was not the scent of Obsession he disliked, but the feeling it gave him. Hmmm...

CJ01
02-21-2003, 12:27 PM
Wow sounds like you had a pretty successful phero day!

About the girls - I get those reactions all the time myself, so I believe you it wasn´t not just your imagination. CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bjf
02-21-2003, 12:30 PM
the packets were originally intented to be for one app i think. so splitting it up into six is crzy. rememebre, that it is less concentrated because it is the cncetrate mixed into a regular gel. so one dab of the oil is more than one dab of the gel

Whitehall
02-21-2003, 12:46 PM
Just remember, the manufacturers and distributors (Bruce) are NOT responsible for errors in judgment on your part - like seducing your boss.

Lucky
02-21-2003, 01:33 PM
What\'s the perfume you\'re wearing with the EW in it?

Sexyredhead
02-21-2003, 02:08 PM
I realize that, but this was the first packet I was trying, and it apparently doesn\'t take much at all for it to affect ME. By the time I\'d gotten more than halfway through the packet, I realized I\'d been using it a while, and more than everyone else had said they\'d been using it. So I slathered a bit today. Ahhhh, this should bode well for the rest of the weekend. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
02-21-2003, 02:14 PM
No worries. THAT will not ever ever happen.

Sexyredhead
02-21-2003, 02:16 PM
It\'s just something a friend asked me to try and see what results I got.

Goddess
02-22-2003, 07:44 AM
Good Lord woman! What I wouldn\'t give to get THAT reaction! Maybe I need to up my application doses too. But, like you I\'ve been afraid of ODing - mostly due to the fact that *I* have such a reaction to the stuff. These mones either turn me into a horn dog or get me all weepy. Either way, it makes for an uncomfortable day. As I\'ve said before, my hits are all so subtle - it\'d really be cool to have one SO obvious! Way to go girl! Goddess

EXIT63
02-22-2003, 07:47 AM
I remember threads from several months ago that said you can\'t OD on SOE. Of course everyones experience is different.

Goddess
02-22-2003, 07:54 AM
Exit - thanks, thats good news. I have had neg (self) rxns when I mixed -nol, cops and TE...I am SO impatient that I don\'t like to go thru the experimental stage. It\'s my biggest fault - impatience. But the end result from these wasn\'t always pleasant (for ME) - Maybe I need to cut down on the amount of these others and up the SOE. That\'s kinda what I meant by me ODing (or whatever you call it when *I* get the rxn and not the people around me) Any help is ALWAYS welcome! Goddess

Sexyredhead
02-22-2003, 08:12 AM
I didn\'t use TE yesterday. Just SoE, EW, and more -nol. I think Exit\'s right in that you really can\'t OD on any of them, \'cept maybe the EW, and I don\'t think there\'s a large concentration in what I was wearing.
It takes very little SoE to make me want any man that walks in the room, and I must admit I had sex on the brain most of yesterday. OTOH, I think that also added to the way I looked--I was more confident, and I FELT worthy of the attention. I\'ve been wearing the EW perfume for a couple weeks now, and even on the days I wear it alone, I think about sex on and off all day long, and I\'ve noticed I\'m much more affectionate with men I don\'t know as well.
Up your app of SoE and cover with your perfume, then go out tonight. See what happens. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif You may be a little timid when it comes to wearing a lot of scent, like I am, and you need to just go ahead and make the statement. Even when I thought I was smelling like a whorehouse from half a mile away, all the folks I asked said they couldn\'t smell me from more than 2-3 feet away.
Good luck!

Goddess
02-22-2003, 08:21 AM
Thanks SRH
BTW - when you used Angel, did you dilute it? I know on another thread you had mentioned that you found Angel too strong by itself (I do too - love the smell, but feel like a walking brothel). If you diluted, what with?
Goddess

Sexyredhead
02-22-2003, 08:43 AM
I didn\'t dilute it at all. Been too busy this week, and anyway, I figured I\'d need full strength to cover all that other stuff up yesterday. lol
I sprayed it on my back and wrists, and like you say, still thought I smelled like a brothel, but apparently the guys didn\'t seem to mind and it wasn\'t nearly as strong or far-reaching as I thought it would be. Try it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
02-22-2003, 07:49 PM
Glad you brought up the smell of brothels.

I\'ve certainly heard about some unique smell there, but never having visited one, I don\'t have a clue.

Perhaps one of you ladies could tell me just what a whorehouse smells like - in your experience, of course.

Sexyredhead
02-22-2003, 11:14 PM
Can\'t really explain it. You have to experience it for yourself. Only then will you know what we mean. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Sexyredhead
02-22-2003, 11:43 PM
Seriously though, never been in one, but the general consensus of the cliche (at least as I\'ve been instructed) is lots of strong perfume to cover up what hasn\'t been washed all that much or all that often.

Elana
02-23-2003, 06:20 AM
I can\'t understand why everybody is making such a big deal about the scent of Angel. I wear it full strength everyday. If you have to dilute it, it may not be a fragrance for you. Not everyone can wear it.

Sexyredhead
02-23-2003, 06:49 AM
That\'s just it. After wearing it the last few days, I\'m finding it\'s not as strong as I had thought. In the past, if I could smell a perfume on myself for more than an hour or so, I had waaaaay too much on, and you could smell it before I got to the room. Angel appears to be one I can smell on myself throughout the day without it being too much for everyone else too.
Don\'t you remember back in school when everybody first learned how to wear perfume/cologne, and it seemed like the guys bathed in it? Well, I think a lot of women learned the rule of thumb that if you can smell it on yourself, it\'s too strong. I can smell Angel all day, but friends I asked said they couldn\'t smell it more than 2-3 feet away. That\'s fine with me.

So you were right all along. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

ladysadness
03-01-2003, 11:15 AM
(quoted \"It takes very little SoE to make me want any man that walks in the room, and I must admit I had sex on the brain most of yesterday\")
-------------------------------------------------------------

I thought it\'s suppose to have this affect on men, not on yourself/ourselves?

Elana
03-01-2003, 11:17 AM
<<I thought it\'s suppose to have this affect on men, not on yourself/ourselves?>>

Both /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

ladysadness
03-01-2003, 11:23 AM
Okay now I am just alittle confused i seen on another post that this is just perfume bought from Nordstrom\'s and now it sounds like people are diluting it??? I never heard of diluting perfume before.

ladysadness
03-01-2003, 11:27 AM

Both

I thought you/I/were suppose to buying this stuff to attract the opposite sex??
how do you put those icons in the message??

Elana
03-01-2003, 11:28 AM
Don\'t try FTR\'s mixes./ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif She just got lucky./ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif She took an entire bottle of $100 perfume and mixed a bunch of pheros into it. That was a huge risk. She is lucky it still smells great. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
03-01-2003, 11:31 AM
<<I thought you/I/were suppose to buying this stuff to attract the opposite sex??>>

You are, but they are still near your nose, so you can\'t help but to feel the effects.

<<how do you put those icons in the message??>>

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/faq_english.php?Cat=#html (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/faq_english.php?Cat=#html\")

upsidedown
03-01-2003, 11:48 AM
<<I thought you/I/were suppose to buying this stuff to attract the opposite sex??>>

Notice that she was wearing SoE which is what she seemed to say was turning her on:. >>It takes very little SoE to make me want any man that walks in the room<<

SoE is actually a pheromone designed for men to wear in order to attract women. So, as a woman it was designed to appeal to her. So, that also has something to do with causing her to feel this way. This is an encouraging sign for us guys though to see indications that it works like advertised on women. But, the -nol in SoE is widely used in pheromones for both sexes in order to attract the other.. In some cases -nol is used for pheromones for both sexes, but the amounts and scents just seem to get tweaked to work better for whicher sex the product is intended for.

ladysadness
03-01-2003, 11:49 AM
I guess this is true, since i did get a bit excited myself. I bought the androstenone from another company, but didn\'t see any other results.

ladysadness
03-01-2003, 11:50 AM
Thanks, I didn\'t even notice the FTR; user\'s name i guess.

Elana
03-01-2003, 11:52 AM
FTR=Fulltiltredhead

EXIT63
03-01-2003, 11:58 AM
Don\'t you remember back in school when everybody first learned how to wear perfume/cologne, and it seemed like the guys bathed in it?...

What...We\'re not supposed to bathe in it?

SilverDragon
03-01-2003, 02:23 PM
lady..ah, i\'m a man, use SoE, and get alot of attention from women, and i\'m surely glad of that /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif