PDA

View Full Version : What about that guy standing next to me?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-21-2003, 07:38 AM
I guess I\'m on a role this morning. Two posts and I\'ve only just registered!

I\'ve been thinking about this question for a while; since I started using pheromones.

If I\'m with a group of people and there\'s some good looking guy standing next to me, how does a girl know that the scent is coming from me? What prevents her from getting excited and lavishing her attention on him? Does she really unconsciously know it\'s me that\'s wearing it? Am I actually helping that guy out instead?

It seems like this type of thing would happen most often in a club setting or where there are a lot of people around -- both men and women.

So, any thoughts? Has anyone ever considered this?

Thanks!

cuddlebear
02-21-2003, 08:49 AM
Oh yeah, the other guy can definitely get the credit for your mones .... gotta wear just enough scent so they have to get close to you to detect the mones ... this topic has been discussed many times ...

TBiRD
02-21-2003, 09:08 AM
I have experienced both things :

1. Guys /Male Friends standing next to to me profit of me sometimes. One really funny thing happened once : I was clubbing with a friend of mine so when he was standing to me I noticed a girl that gave him a quick look , then she looked into my eyes for a second , then again in to his , then again into mine , then her eyes jumped like 2 times a second from his face to mine. She had a real puzzled face expression. + I laughed my ass off.

2. While standing next to guys or groups of men (Cinema entrance) + wearing pheros , women would automatically turn their heads into my direction or give only me a stare, without even noticing the guys around me. Like my head was a ladies magnet or something. So I think they kinda felt I was the alpha one.

Both things happen ....however cuddlebear is right : If u OD , more men will get credit for your mones , if u try the minimalist approach , you will make sure , that only you get the attention , but the phero range kinda suxxx then. Women have to be very close to you. Then again , if you are comfortable with walking up to women or being the speed seducer kind of guy , minimalist approach is the right thing for you. If you want to get noticed by many women try a little more , but don\'t OD too much , find a good combination for u that will provide few or no negative side effects ..

bjf
02-21-2003, 09:23 AM
two weeks ago, i had my back turned to a girl, and my friend was sitting facing me (at a bar stool) and she kept giving him looks ( i didn\';t know at the time, foudn out afterwords). dammit!!

bundyburger
02-21-2003, 02:57 PM
I sometimes wonder if pheros give opff an aura or something.

Two points why I often think this:

1. Girls who haven\'t been close to you can single you out amonst a group and give responses.

2. Once three drops of PI/m came out onto my finger really quick. I put the usual amount (kind of) behind my ears then put the excess on the rim of my underpants. I had three different girls look at my crotch an unusual amount of times. The third girl a quick glance. The first two seemed perplexed.

DISCLAIMER:
Both these examples were in a state of drunkeness, so may be hullucinations or even miss-observations /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SonnyBlack
02-21-2003, 03:02 PM
cool hallucination if I may say so myself...