PDA

View Full Version : APC

CJ01
09-15-2001, 08:59 AM
APC has been getting a lot of good feedback and I´m temted to include it in my next order but we´ve only had feedback on the mens version.

How about the womens though? Has anyone here ever tried it or know how it smells? APC sounds like a good product to use for oil burners.

Could the fragrance for men work on a woman without making her smell like a guy?

CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2001, 11:21 PM
Yeah is APC any good, how many people here use it.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-17-2001, 08:10 AM
I like the men\'s APC because, even mixed with NPA or PI, it does a good job of masking that phero smell.

APC also has a nice scent on it\'s own. images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
09-17-2001, 11:12 AM
No no I don´t want the APC for men at all. That´s why I asked about the version for women.

But could a women use the one for men or would it smell too masculine? The only reason I ask is because APC for women has never been mentioned even though I think some guys use it too - ?

I don´t plan to use it as a fragrance to wear either just in an oil burner to scent up the living room. I want to give some to my parents to use for that purpose but not if it is a sweet scent.

On the subject of women though, I´ve attracted a number of women over the years, and that was without pheros even. Sometimes those things just happen i guess, my other female friends have had that happen to them too, never mind. I take it as a compliment.

I also think that maybe I don´t notice or pay much attention to the men who might be responding. The reason being that guys staring out women, trying to make contact etc is pretty normal.

But I do have a story to tell about a guy: a while ago (1 or 2 weeks) I was `forced´(literally) to attend some sort of a do, the type where I just don´t really like the kind of people ( snobbish money or not, stuck up, I-am-soooo-hip and too-cool-for-my-own-suit, pretentious...you get the idea.)

Well there was a guy who was doing a little promo for a new fragrance or so ( he was a student) was the only one there who was really friendly. I was VERY bored and came past him several times and occasionally chatted with him. You might ask why I didn´t pick him up - well it was just too obvious that he was gay (typical) but he seemed to respond to the pheros, plus I was nice to him too.
There was also a women who was working there ( security or so)who told me I was in a non-smoking section when I was about to light up. What surprised me was that she didn´t seem stressed out with me and was friendly. Later I asked where the ladies was and I think I noticed her looking at me as I walked down the corridor but I could be wrong about that one, can´t remember.

Since that evening though I´ve come to the conclusion that some people are just to full of themselves to be affected by pheros positively. images/icons/crazy.gif

CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-17-2001, 10:25 PM
Hummm... I just re-read your post, CJ. Using the men\'s APC, are you looking to attract men or women? images/icons/crazy.gif

I seem to remember from previous posts of yours, that you seem to attract more women with your phero use than men but was not your intention to do so. I think outright using men\'s pheros would get you even more \"women hits\".