PDA

View Full Version : Afraid of using SOE and AE

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2003, 11:50 PM
a couple of months ago i bought APC, NPA and SPMO. I tried these products at different times with different mixs and got no hits but there is a very slight chance that i noticed a difference in the behavior of girls around me but there wasnt anythng that can be called a hit neither there was any time where i noticed chatiness. Now i have decided to buy SOE and APC, the two best products on this site. I have recieved my order and am waiting o use the products but i am afraid that what if these two best known products dont work for me. Are there any suggestions on what should i do; use these products as stanalone or use a mix, i still have SPMO, NPA and APC left so i can make variety of mixes. Keeping in mind i am 17, 6.1 feet tall with black hair and i am still in high school, so my target is high school girls, give me the best advice. And also does someone know the constituents and ratio of KR#1.

SwingerMD
02-21-2003, 12:32 AM
Toplap,

At your age and height I would recomend SOE as a stand alone product. I gotten a lot of hits from girls your age (not what I\'m looking for though /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif ) using about 12\" total rolled on. Try rolling 3\" on each forarm and 3\" behind each ear. I\'ve found that OD effects of SOE are not as bad as OD effect from -none product so start at 12\" (don\'t forget to rub it in).

As for what you have left you can make JB#1 which is a ratio of 7:3 APC to NPA. Your really can\'t make KR#1 since you don\'t have PI/m (Primal Instinct for males) but the ratio is 7:3 SOE to PI/m . You can also make DD#1 which is 7:3 SOE to NPA. Hope this helps.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-21-2003, 05:40 AM
thanks for the advice SwingerMD. I hope this works and i will post any results.