PDA

View Full Version : CP Serum Application on face

bjf
02-20-2003, 02:40 PM
how much is too much? how little won\'t do enuf?

I squeezed out a dab, mixed it with moisterizer, spread it around face. i am hoping that my skin will look newer.

I got a sample of SUper Cop iwth my package. Anyone try it?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2003, 03:03 PM
Why did you mix it with anything?

You just need enough product to touch your face. More isn\'t better.

bjf
02-20-2003, 03:21 PM
I mixed it because i wanted to evenly distribute the possible \"blue staining\"

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2003, 04:20 PM
I never had a problem with staining. Although I can understand why you might be concerned after looking at the color. My teenage daughter uses this without anything and her skin is just perfect. In fact your fact will feel a bit tighter with a healthy glow almost immediately. Did you get the Serum or the Cream? The cream has a clay like appearance and I would never wear this during the day. The CP serum should not be mixed to get the full benefit of the copper peptides. In fact if you can wait 20 minutes before layering it with a moisturizer that would be best. I realize this is almost never a reality though.
Karen

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2003, 07:13 PM
It really doesn\'t stain at all. It makes your skin look great. Try it as directed, full strength. I think you\'ll be pleased.

bjf
02-21-2003, 08:58 AM
ok. i iwas just reading the directions. i got the srum, not creme. The super cop they included was a creme. I am using it for scars, as well as my face. I keep wondering how often i can reapply it once it sinks into my skin (for the scars)

CJ01
02-21-2003, 04:33 PM
If you´re using a moisturizer apply it after the CP serum rather than mixing it together. I have never heard anything about waiting 20 minutes or copper peptides effectiveness being affected in a negative way..(.-except that they should not be used with vitamin C products)... this is new to me.
If you´re trying to get rid off scars have you checked out the Trireduction stuff yet? It´s specially designed for things like scars. I also recommend following the instruction and suggestions for using the products including the CP serum, it´s pretty helpful.

I´ve not gotten the Super cop stuff yet what´s it like?
CJ

Elana
02-21-2003, 04:36 PM
CJ- Do you realize what you started here with the CP serum? Now all of the Love-Scent gang is walking around looking like we just had tons of great sex because of our glowing complexions. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Bruce
02-23-2003, 12:00 PM
Elana,

I just order a bunch of these products. I\'m going to do before/after photos of my 53 year old face and give it my best shot. If this stuff works as good as it sounds, I will see about selling it at Love Scent. I mean... attraction is attraction. All part of the game isn\'t it? Freebies will be in order for you ladies who introduced us to the products.

Any idea how quickly these products arrive? I only saw one shipping option. Do they ship right away?

Bruce

CJ01
02-23-2003, 12:25 PM
Yeah I know !!!!! I had never have guessed this would happen. Who´d have thought there´s be so much talk about one skincare product. Well I´m glad you guys like it too. Have you ever tried using it all over your body though? /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
02-23-2003, 01:02 PM
Bruce, Skinbio is perhaps not as superfast as love-scent but I think for orders inside the US they´re quick enough. A few days perhaps.

It would be kind of interesting to see them at love-scent too I´d stay away from the calypsos oils though, go for the bodylotion instead.
Which products did you actually order for yourself?
Bruce, you´re really 53 are you sure? Ihave to go back and find the photos you posted a while back.
CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-23-2003, 02:27 PM
Yeah, Bruce, I\'m not buying it, either. You\'re damn good lookin\'. You look about 30 as it is. I would never in a million years have guessed 53 from your picture. Never.

bivonic
02-23-2003, 02:46 PM
I agree with CJ, I placed two orders on Monday (holiday) of last week, still did not receive anything from either company (the CP Serum place or a sunless tanning place). If only all vendors were as good with their customer service as you are!

Bruce
02-24-2003, 08:35 AM
Wow! That made my day! 30 eh? If you saw me up close though, I think you would nudge that 30 up to 40ish and I would still be happy. Also, you see somebody in a photo with a 30 yo wife and a couple of small kids, and you just figure dad is in his 30s too.

I look good from the neck down I guess, but age worry and sitting in front of a computer monitor all day have taken a definite toll on my face. I am going to take some close-up photos of my age spots and other yucky stuff before starting in with the CP serum etc.

I ordered:
#302 sample size combo of:
1 CP Serum
1 Exfol Serum

#121 EMU oil
#400 Retinol in Squalane

Bruce

Elana
02-24-2003, 11:33 AM
Bruce- I saw that picture you posted of you and your family and I have to agree...you look like a man in his 30\'s.

Bruce
02-24-2003, 11:50 AM
Trick photography. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Small photo
If the CP Serum works, maybe I can post a close up.
Thanks,
Bruce

CJ01
02-24-2003, 11:51 AM
What sunless tanning place - is it one the same website?

bivonic
02-24-2003, 12:01 PM
Bruce - I got my CP order today, so if you ordered it early last week you\'ll probably get it tomorrow or Wednesday.

bjf
02-24-2003, 02:44 PM
yea, i have been using it, and i think it is legitimately good. I have dealt with crappy over the counter or herbal stuff for scars, and they didn\'t do much. CP Serum is nice stuff.

sample size, in my opinion isn\'t worth it (1 oz) compared to (40 oz) at like 1/2 the price

Bruce
02-26-2003, 12:58 PM
I just got my shipping confirmation for my Skin Bio order. I placed the order on Sunday, and apparently they just shipped it today, Wednesday. Those Mondays are rough, but you have to ship the orders sooner or later anyway, might as well ship them as soon as you get them. They don\'t get any easier to pack after they have been sitting around for a couple of days. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Anyway, I am still totally psyched to try the products out. Anybody know where they ship from? Maybe I\'ll get them on Monday. How long until I\'m beautiful. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Thanks to the folks who brought all this info to the fore.

Love,
Bruce

Elana
02-26-2003, 04:45 PM
<<How long until I\'m beautiful.>>

You already are /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-26-2003, 05:18 PM
Truth.

Bruce
02-26-2003, 07:26 PM
Ooooh! That feels good. Nothing quite like a compliment.
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Bruce

bjf
02-26-2003, 08:20 PM
placed the order on Sunday, and apparently they just shipped it today, Wednesday. Those Mondays are rough, but you have to ship the orders sooner or later anyway, might as well ship them as soon as you get them. They don\'t get any easier to pack after they have been sitting around for a couple of days.>>>

I was the one with the scanned used product agreement form. I ordered the same day you did and just got my confirmation \"sent out order\" today as well. I have to admit i was surprised given your reputation

Bruce
02-26-2003, 08:48 PM
BJF,
Admittedly, it didn\'t work out so well, but I\'m surprised you\'re surprised. A lot of unexpected stuff went wrong. Tammy and I exchanged a half a dozen emails trying to get it straightened out quickly and I think you got CCs of all of them, didn\'t you? I forwarded your release over to Tammy on Sunday night the day you placed your order, and her virus protection system trashed the message because of the attachment. She wrote you Monday morning to let you know we needed a release form, CCed me a copy just in case, I caught it, emailed her that I had your form. By the time she responded, it was Tuesday morning. I would have liked to see her ship it out that day, but it didn\'t happen for some reason. Could have been better, but we weren\'t sitting around sipping pina coladas either, and we kept you well briefed as to the problem.
Bruce

CJ01
02-27-2003, 05:19 AM
Bruce, I think Skinbio is based in Seattle..
I´m sure you´ll like those products though. They´re the best in this way I´ve ever tried. That´s why I thought it would be okay to recommend Skinbio. Wouldn´t have thought that it would have such an impact and that even the guys would get into it /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif CJ

bjf
02-27-2003, 06:59 AM
sorry, i never got any CCs. Actually I got one. She emailed me and then I got the CC where you told her this customer has already sent out a release.

No problem, I didn\'t realize you had such trouble figuring out if you had a relase form, etc. One thing I was not sure of was whether I should give you guys more info as to my location, or something, other then my name. I figured it would take some digging. If I had known what I knew now, i would have sent the release form to both you and tammy.

Thanks

Bruce
02-27-2003, 07:05 AM
I think guys are doing a lot of stuff to their faces you wouldn\'t believe. I remember a former gf of mine putting Rachal Perry blue clay on our faces late at night when we were in our 20s. We looked pretty funny.

I can be very disciplined and get almost fanatical about various projects. When I set my mind to testing something to the max, I generaly to it. When I made up my mind to gain wt. I put on 40 pounds (mostly muscle) in a couple of years. In fact I put on the last 20 in the last 8 months. (I took before and after photos /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ) I\'m anxious to get started on this face thing and want to document that too.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
02-27-2003, 08:06 AM
I love Rachel Perry products.

Elana
02-27-2003, 08:15 AM
Me too, Renee. I love their flavored lipglosses. They are so yummy.

Bruce
02-27-2003, 09:15 AM
Get their Clay and Ginseng Uplifting Mask. It really feels great.
For those with more time and less money, get Aztec (green?) Clay. Mix it with apple cider vineger and slap that stuff on. Be ready with some moisturizer when you take it off though. Dries the hell out of your skin. Good for oily skinned folks I guess. I got some other premixed clay that had peppermint and some sort of oil mixed in. It never dries out on your skin like the others, just sits there and you wash it off whenever you want. That would be better for dry skin, I reckon.

Bruce

CJ01
02-27-2003, 11:29 AM
I wonder how Bruce likes the flavoured lipgloss.... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
I´ve not heard of this company I think. I´m quiete happy with the ones I´m using now.

Mtnjim
02-27-2003, 11:37 AM
\"I´ve not heard of this company I think.\"
If they are available where you are, you would probably look in \"Marks & Sparks\", not \"high end\".

CJ01
02-27-2003, 12:10 PM
Marks and Sparks really. I´ve not been there for ages. At the moment though I´m sticking with the stuff my dermo gives me and skinbio. I´ve also been given some stuff from Kanebo which I´ve never tried before. I´ve really sensitive skin, the older I get......aaaaahh....and I´m not even that old. CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I like the quote in your sig btw. I think it´s really time I get a sig and put a nive quote in it too.

Elana
02-28-2003, 07:42 AM
Oil of Olay just sent me an email bragging about their new product that has not been released in store yet. Here is what they have to say...

If you\'re thinking of a chemical peel or laser surgery (and even if you\'re not), we think you should know about this different approach.

Olay Regenerist beautifully regenerates skin\'s appearance. Amino peptides have been proven to regenerate damaged skin. Now, Olay uses an amino peptide complex to renew skin\'s outer layer, revealing new skin one cell at a time.

Note the magic ingredient....

Copper Peptides.
It appears that the beauty world is catching on. We may need to stock up on the CP Serum before they jack up the prices to meet the demands.

Bruce
02-28-2003, 01:13 PM
I just got my Skin Bio stuff. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Shipped on Wed priority mail and got here in two days. They are right next door in Washington State, which works out nice.

Question about the CP serum instruction sheet: What is the \"chemical peel\" they are talking about?

Bruce

Elana
02-28-2003, 01:18 PM
<<What is the \"chemical peel\" they are talking about?>>

From what I understand, a lot of doctors are having their patients use CP Serum after a chemical peel or other major skin care procedures. It helps speed up recovery time.

Bruce
02-28-2003, 01:26 PM
Is a chemical peel something a doctor has to do, or is that something you can buy somewhere and do at home? And is that \"good for you?\"

Bruce

Elana
02-28-2003, 01:48 PM
A chemical peel is something a doctor has to do. It is serious business.

bivonic
02-28-2003, 01:50 PM
I don\'t think the CP Serum stuff works for me, my eye lids are itchy & I haven\'t seen any change. The Exfol stuff didn\'t help exfoliate my skin either, when I tried to fix my screwed up hands that I put sunless tanner on. Oh well.

I think I should have gotten the Eye cream like I originally wanted to get until I got persuaded otherwise.

Elana
02-28-2003, 01:56 PM
Big B- These products aren\'t instant fixes. You have to continue to use them to see optimal results. Keep using them and you will have glowing skin. Are you going to post a review on the ST?

bivonic
02-28-2003, 01:57 PM
where makeup alley?

Elana
02-28-2003, 02:02 PM
yes. I did one for PC on makeupalley.
Or wait until you try another brand so you can compare the two

**DONOTDELETE**
02-28-2003, 02:34 PM
You can get lunch hour mini peels from the dermatologist - I\'ve never gotten one but I\'ve read about them. You just look a little red for awhile. Essentially, they\'re just filing your face down. Taking off the top few layers of skin so it will regenerate and look newer. Good for sun damage, age spots, can help tighten a little. It\'s expensive.

Bruce
02-28-2003, 02:56 PM
OK, I think I\'ll take a pass on the peel. Sounds like the clay does something similar.
Thanks,
B

Elana
03-01-2003, 03:50 AM
http://www.plasticsurgery.org/surgery/face/chemical_peel/chemical_peel.cfm (\"http://www.plasticsurgery.org/surgery/face/chemical_peel/chemical_peel.cfm\")

**DONOTDELETE**
03-04-2003, 09:33 PM
I can\'t believe I\'m about to write this: CP Serum has taken five years off my face. No lie. Tonight I met up with this guy I used to know who I haven\'t seen in about two months. He said a couple of times that I looked great. I didn\'t feel great. So I come back in and pull my hair back and wash my face and stop and take a good look at myself in the mirror for the first time in days on end, and you know what? He\'s right. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif My skin has more even tone, is clearer, is much tighter, has better texture, and this after a pretty stressful week, actually a kind of stressful stretch. I started using CP Serum on January 24th. Dove soap and CP Serum has got me better results than all the skin care programs I\'ve ever used. Amazing. If you don\'t have it, buy it. (my hand to god I have no financial interest) Oh, but P.S., speaking of things financial: the bottle is 4.5 inches high, and I\'ve been using it generously since Jan.24th, and I still have an inch and a half of product left. Stretch 40 dollars over that period of time and it\'s very economical, this product. It ends up costing less than most skin care regimens.

CJ01
03-05-2003, 05:51 AM
It´s great stuff isn´t it? I want a truck load so I can cover myself head to toe with it all the time /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif And the other products too.

Elana
03-05-2003, 07:42 AM
<<the bottle is 4.5 inches high, and I\'ve been using it generously since Jan.24th, and I still have an inch and a half of product left.>>

OMG!!! FTR what are you doing with the stuff? You aren\'t supposed to drink it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
I started my bottle before you did and I use it everyday and night. I have only used about 1.5\"
How do you only have 1.5\" remaining?
How much of the stuff do you use?

Elana
03-05-2003, 07:42 AM
Did you buy the 1 oz. sample bottle or the 4 oz. full sized bottle?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-05-2003, 08:27 AM
The 4 oz but I use it on my face, neck, and chest.

Elana
03-05-2003, 08:28 AM
<<The 4 oz but I use it on my face, neck, and chest.>>

AH-HA That makes more sense. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
If you are just using it on your face it will last forever and a day.

Gerund
03-05-2003, 11:41 AM
(She\'s also been applying it to my wally, which has also become much clearer, tighter, and improved in texture!) /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Elana
03-05-2003, 11:43 AM
Is your wally now smooth and wrinkle free with that certain glow about it?

Gerund
03-05-2003, 11:45 AM
Uh-huh! Especially at certain times! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
03-05-2003, 11:45 AM
You\'re <font color=green>NASTY</font color=green>

Gerund
03-05-2003, 11:46 AM
You have no idea... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-05-2003, 11:50 AM
HEY.

That\'s enough, you two.

Elana
03-05-2003, 11:53 AM
I hate to tell you this, but when you weren\'t looking he reached over and poked my boob. I slapped him

**DONOTDELETE**
03-05-2003, 11:57 AM
You?! I\'ll slap him.

Stay out of his reach so I don\'t have to hurt him. He\'s only male so you have to protect him from himself.

Gerund
03-05-2003, 01:08 PM
You two gonna maybe tear each other\'s clothes off? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-05-2003, 01:11 PM
If it comes to that.

Gerund
03-05-2003, 01:13 PM
Cool. I bet I could get wealthy selling tickets to that event~ /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-05-2003, 01:13 PM
You\'ll be too tied up to sell tickets. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Gerund
03-05-2003, 01:15 PM
Hey, no fair!

Elana
03-05-2003, 01:17 PM
and blindfolded

**DONOTDELETE**
03-05-2003, 01:17 PM
LOL
go, girl

Gerund
03-05-2003, 01:18 PM
Blindfolded? Now that was just totally uncalled-for!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
03-05-2003, 01:19 PM
That\'s what happens to nasty boys.

Elana
03-05-2003, 01:19 PM
I still have a set of earplugs left over from a flight I took. I\'ll bring them too

**DONOTDELETE**
03-05-2003, 01:20 PM
Oh, damn. The whole sensory deprivation trick. How long are we leaving him like that?

Gerund
Okay, see, you guys are taking all the fun out of this!

Elana
He\'s your NASTY boy, so it\'s your call

**DONOTDELETE**
03-05-2003, 01:22 PM
Ball gag would complete the picture...he\'s getting fussy and I don\'t like that.

Gerund
03-05-2003, 01:23 PM
Wow. I\'d have to call the A.C.L.U.!

**DONOTDELETE**
03-05-2003, 01:24 PM
Keep it up, you\'ll get a whipping...

Gerund
03-05-2003, 01:25 PM
Not if I find a way to enjoy it~

Bwahahahahaha! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-05-2003, 01:26 PM
Nasty, nasty boy.

Elana
03-05-2003, 01:28 PM
Gerund is

<font color=blue>N</font color=blue>
<font color=red>A</font color=red>
<font color=purple>S</font color=purple>
<font color=green>T</font color=green>
<font color=orange>Y!</font color=orange>

**DONOTDELETE**
03-05-2003, 01:30 PM
mmmmm-hm! &lt;purrrr, sigh of contentment&gt;

Gerund
03-05-2003, 01:33 PM
Am I to understand that you like me that way? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Elana
03-05-2003, 01:37 PM
I wouldn\'t know. I have never tasted your nastiness, but I know that it curls FTR\'s toes /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Gerund
03-05-2003, 01:39 PM
&lt;grin&gt;

Elana
03-05-2003, 04:21 PM
You\'s a nasty (nasty) Trashy (nasty)
Sleazy (nasty) Classless (nasty)

Nasty put some clothes on, I told ya
Don\'t walk out your house without no clothes on, I told ya
boy what ya thinkin\' bout lookin\' that to\' down, I told ya
These girls don\'t want no hot male that\'s been around the block male, you nasty boy

Gerund
03-05-2003, 05:27 PM
You wrote a song for me? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

bivonic
03-05-2003, 05:39 PM
<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bangbangbang.shtml>BANG BANG BANG</a>

Elana
03-05-2003, 07:25 PM
The Bang Bang Bang song is mine. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-05-2003, 09:13 PM
If it\'s as easy as crooking your finger, you can have them all. I don\'t like the easy ones.

Elana
03-06-2003, 02:02 AM
No way! That man is all yours /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif