PDA

View Full Version : Chem Kit NOL

cuddlebear
02-20-2003, 10:55 AM
I ordered some Chem Kit NOL this morning and am anxious to see how it compares with IR\'s Primal Concentrate which I have been using for the last 7 years. I have read on this forum that CS NOL is stronger than PC. I should be able to tell in short order whether it is or not, with my past experience. And of course, I will report. Of course, no one knows how much NOL is in the PC because that\'s a big secret for some reason. So my report will be my subjective opinion. Oscar already stated that he felt that CS NOL was about 5 times stronger. Given my past success with IR, that could be a very interesting statistic for me. I will have a pretty good arsenal now. I already have CS RONE and a 7mg/ml NONE product. This should round it out nicely. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

cuddlebear
02-24-2003, 09:58 AM
OK, the CS NOL has arrived. So far have only had time for a short sniff test. The true testing will begin in approximately 4-5 hrs when I get off work. It smells identical to PC to me so I guess that\'s not a good indicator. More as I find out, Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

p.s. I am going to start with 3 drops on neck and/or face .. any comments on dosage?

CptKipling
02-26-2003, 06:24 AM
Maybe if you spread those drops around your person a bit...