PDA

View Full Version : check this out!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2003, 10:30 AM
Well y\'all i\'ve finally landed a solid girlfriend and definitely smell is a big thing for her. While i didn\'t use pheromones around her when we finally hit things off, i did first meet her wearing em...i don\'t use em anymore but things are still good with some nice colognes.
Anyway we have sex about 5 times a day, i come every time. I want to know what herbal supplements we could use to further enhance my stamina...and hers as well. As of now, we aren\'t using anything whatsoever.

Seems like a lot has happened since i last visited in November...good luck to you all.

cuddlebear
02-20-2003, 10:34 AM
Hey guy, I remember you ... 5 times a day without synthetic mones? Maybe you made one heckuva impression with whatever you were wearing when you first met. Or you\'re pumping out enough natural mones that you don\'t need the synthetics? Well, someone else will need to advise you on supplements, but hey, congrats on your new girl and maybe you could tell us what you wore on that first fateful day? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
02-20-2003, 10:45 AM
When you\'re in a situation where you\'re making heavy demands on your semen production, you need lot\'s of l-arginine, a simple amino acid. It\'s cheap - take a few grams several times a day and before bedtime.

The only caution is avoid if you have herpes since the herpes virus thinks it\'s food - it can cause a flare up.

Adding some yohimbe will keep the twanger taut too - it works on the nerves.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2003, 10:46 AM
well she likes any of my colognes, like all the popular ones from european designers...
but back to when she first met me she thought i was cute, and i was wearing i believe SoE or APC with a small amount of NPA like 10-15 %
anyway, we are steady and she is always in the mood since she is very attracted to me, as i am to her...so we just have marathon sex

one thing of interest is stimugel...anyone have info on that?

CptKipling
02-20-2003, 02:03 PM
Nice...!

Happy for you!