PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Success

CollegeStudent
02-19-2003, 03:13 PM
Heres my first experience with pheros and what I found. Im going to write this out as a small story, its not much success but I seriously only had about 5 test subjects. Ill explain.

First off Im 21, 6\'2\", blonde hair, halfway decent looking guy (im no George Clooney). I just got my new scented AE and APC in yesturday. Heres what I did and a couple of things Ive already learned.

I started out the day at 8am (I have my first class at 8:30am). I also just got a bottle of Acqua Di Gio (good stuff) and have never put that on either. So I take the dropper and drop directly on my shoulder-neck line one drop on each side, rub it in. Drop one more drop directly on my chest, rub in. Then two sprays of Gio on my chest. and WOOOO thats too much scent. Either wearing two scented things at the same time or just too much Gio. I wore my leather jacket during first class as to not give everyone else a headache. However during that class I noticed one of the girls in that class that sits to my left and about 2 seats up kept glancing over at me (she never does this). Anyways, I get out of that class, go home and air myself out a bit. I mean it was burning my nose (well almost). Lesson number #1 has been learned.

My next class is at 2:30pm. So after airing myself out a bit since I put the stuff on at 8am I put one more drop directly on my hand then rub it in behind my ears on my neck. So now Im wearing 4 drops, even tho the other 3 have worn down since 8am a bit. There are two hottie girls in front of me in this class but if it aint my luck, they werent there today. However the girl sits next to me, while waiting outside of class walks up and starts talking to me. She hasnt ever said a word to me before, this class started in early January. Then during class she is still chatty and almost annoys the professor while hes lecturing. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Bingo!

However there were only like 5 people that I actually made contact with. I was really wanting to test those two girls in that class but they werent there, oh well I can try again Monday.

Anyways, thats my into story. Not a whole lot, but exciting to me. Also I want to ask, this AE (new scent) doesnt smell too bad. It *almost* smells like this Acqua Di Gio. Can this be worn with minimal cologne or will it start to stink after drying and stink to other people? I didnt smell anything that resembles BO during my first day. Thanks for all the help.

TBiRD
02-19-2003, 03:29 PM
Whoa ! Been a long time since somebody posted a hit story.
So thx for the effort /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I always love reading those hit stories.

I don\'t think you need to cover the \"new-scented AE\" at all.
I do like the way it smells of it very much , cos it really smells like an expensive cologne.

Maybe the thing that burned your nose , was the Acqua Di Gio. Try one spray next time...

+ The 3 drops AE haven\'t worn down at all . Maybe the smell has vanished a bit , but the phero effect was still there.

There wasn\'t any need for reapplying , but since 3-4 drops is very well within the hit producing range , u haven\'t overdosed at all and thus experienced this nice hit /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

So maybe try 4 drops standalone next time.

Application points I prefer :

Put 1 drop on your chin , one drop along jaw lines , 1 drop rubbed into both eyebrows + one final drop rubbed on wrists

Good luck dude , + post more storys as soon as they happen /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

bsxs
02-19-2003, 03:32 PM
Acqua di Gio is great stuff, seriously. I love it.

CollegeStudent
02-19-2003, 03:34 PM
Ill try the AE with maybe one spray of Gio or a little bit less if I can. Or I can use the Tommy T as its weaker than the Gio. I do have a question about applying drops. Do you drop a single drop on your fingers and apply or what? I would assume thats what you try to do. The first two drops I actually held the dropper over my should and had to look in a mirror (cant cock my head sideways like that) to see when a drop fell. Now that I think about it, that was pretty dumb. Yall just put 1 or whatever number of drops on your fingers and apply? Unfortunately I dont really have any more chick classes until Monday however there are some hotties in my class tommorow and might make some hits in there.

TBiRD
02-19-2003, 03:36 PM
Dude /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Read again , I didn\'t mean to offend your lovely Acqua at all. I just suggested to use a little less , since he obviously overdosed on the cologne , not the AE.

He said he likes the smell of di Gio + it seems to be nearly the same as AE\'s scent - ergo - I like the scent of di Gio too /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

bivonic
02-19-2003, 03:37 PM
Yeah at school or work I\'d really recommend the lighter scents, they will still cover your phero\'s & you won\'t come across as too aggressive with such a strong cologne. Save the strong stuff for night time.

TBiRD
02-19-2003, 03:38 PM
It really doesnt matter at all if u apply directly on your shoulder then rub in with ur finger , or first put it on the finger and then rub in.

Where is the difference lol ???? :]

Just make sure u havent been fishing for boogers beforehand /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

bundyburger
02-19-2003, 03:38 PM
<<Acqua di Gio is great stuff, seriously. I love it. >>

After he said it smells along the same lines as AE/m (new) I might look in to AdG. I like the AE new scent.

Might see what samplers are available. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bsxs
02-19-2003, 03:50 PM
Do you think WKM#1 would work with Acqua di Gio?

Watcher
02-19-2003, 05:41 PM
Probably not. To much scent added to the original mix. gets two complicated.

bsxs
02-19-2003, 06:08 PM
Which do you think would work best with it? NPA, PI/m or AE? Or even SoE?

Watcher
02-19-2003, 07:02 PM
NPA or SOE

bsxs
02-19-2003, 07:06 PM
Like how do you think I should apply the NPA? Like after I put on Acqua di Gio, should i just apply NPA where I put the cologne? Or elsewhere?

Watcher
02-19-2003, 07:09 PM
Apply it nearby not directly over the top, use only a small amount but use it like parallel to the colonge.

bsxs
02-19-2003, 07:10 PM
Ohhh thanks a lot! I\'ll try it out tomorrow.

Watcher
02-19-2003, 07:13 PM
If anything interesting happens let us know.

CptKipling
02-20-2003, 03:20 PM
You just advised him not to wear Gio with WKM#1, but then said it would work well with SOE?!

SOE is the smell of WKM#1!

bsxs
02-20-2003, 03:23 PM
What do you think would work Cpt?

CptKipling
02-20-2003, 03:29 PM
Covering with most things is fine, but thats only if you dont think WKM smells good.

Le Male seems to go well with SOE (not mixed).

As watcher said, you don\'t have to apply your cover scent over the top of the pheros, you could apply it next to, or even further away from, your WKM application point.

bsxs
02-20-2003, 03:31 PM
But would it be too many scents at the same time with WKM#1 and Acqua di Gio?

CptKipling
02-20-2003, 03:42 PM
Why not try it? I Don\'t have Gio so I cant say how the scents would work together.

Do you not like the smell of WKM?

If its just that you want to wear Gio, then go ahead and wear it, you shouldn\'y be wearing so much WKM that the scent clash would be too much of a problem.

bsxs
02-20-2003, 04:11 PM
Where do you think the best places are to apply these two things?

bsxs
02-20-2003, 04:15 PM
Oh yeah, I tried Acqua di Gio with NPA on top today. Not too much of a response. I felt confidence, but not great replies. I might have used too much Acqua di Gio though. I used two sprays on the body and one on the wrists. People say AE smells like Acqua di Gio, would AE work well? Is AE really that effective?

TBiRD
02-20-2003, 06:23 PM
*rage started*

\"Is AE really that effective? \"

loooooooooool you joking man ? Read the damn testimonials or go to discountpheromones (Stone labs homepage)

Alter Ego is their top selling product.... In fact it outsells all other products combined !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U think this happens for no reason ????????

Ahhhhhhh * me slams head against keyboard*

Use the search function in the archives !!!!!!!

3-4 drops of AE will produce results for u !!!

+ Seriously - show at least some balls man , you always keep askin like a hundred times : will this work will that work ? Go out and see for yourself ! (More fun experimenting!!!) Your body chemistry is different than other peoples , so if they were successfull , doesn\'t mean it will work for you. However in Alter ego\'s case its a different thing....it obviously works very good for pretty much everybody....So you can draw some quality conclusions from that !

*rage ended*

Well , sorry didn\'t mean to insult.....but people expect too much from pheros... Yet it aint a miracle date rape drug , this might change with WAGG or other researches. Only time will tell. Until then , askin if a drop of this + a drop of that + one spray of whatever will work wonders is really a waste of your and everybodys time. All the information + asnwers to your questions are already available in this Forum. Its like some people try to reinvent pheromones.

*second rage ended* /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Peace I\'m out ....

CollegeStudent
02-20-2003, 07:24 PM
Well as an update I used only one spray of Gio today and 3 drops of AE on my neck. I didnt have that *too much smell* effect today, pretty much in limits. But yes the AE does sorta smell like the Gio anyways so you wont need much just to take away any chance of the none smell coming out.

bsxs
02-20-2003, 07:48 PM
How\'d it go for you, CollegeStudent?

CollegeStudent
02-20-2003, 08:25 PM
Well I dont have any chick infested classes today, but Monday will be a good test and I think I will go out this weekend with a general public test. Ill let ya know my result.