PDA

View Full Version : TRY MONES AT THE MOVIES!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2003, 05:28 PM
I was wondering if you guys or girls would join me by testing your mones at the movies.I do it all the time and it works great you can see the woman getting turned on as she starts to breathe heavier I even had a few women starting to play footsie with me with their men right beside them.If you are up to the challenge please post and I will give you my email so we can discuss the results or we can just share our experiences here in the forum.

Watcher
02-18-2003, 05:36 PM
Done it and i 2nd footsiefreak\'s take on what the women get up to, it can be a real turn on for some and not others. And ive even had some kiss me when the boyfriends go to get popcorn etc. I really am amazed at some of their behaviour, it really is she is just with him as a SOB. ANd she will kiss another guy just like that, now if he only knew what his woman was up to lol. Oh well.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2003, 05:57 PM
Watcher, I wanna hear your stories and I\'ll share mine.Anyone else wanna join us?

bsxs
02-18-2003, 05:57 PM
Women can be evil like that. Oh my god, that\'s terrible.

Watcher
02-18-2003, 06:14 PM
Lol i like those evil women, they arent held accountable and can do anyone they want including me ha ha ha. Join us god its terrific.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2003, 06:21 PM
I LOVE IT TOO WATCHER.THOSE WOMEN WILL CHEAT WITH A TOTAL STRANGER HOW EROTIC IS THAT?LOL!

Watcher
02-18-2003, 06:23 PM
Lol getting deep throat style is a turnon for them as their boyfriends are usually just outside but hey i disappear to the back or another seat usually pretty quickly. Hey women dont think they just F**k usuaully anyway with any guy who sticks his hands where they need to be.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2003, 06:28 PM
Watcher send me a few of your experiences through private message or just post it I wanna hear what kind of women you have had the best hits from

tounge
02-18-2003, 11:08 PM
You guys are funny. You probably set pheromone credibility back 50 years, but I wet my Depends reading this, so it was worth it.

Keep me posted on futher research projects.

seadove
02-18-2003, 11:12 PM
<<<you can see the woman getting turned on as she starts to breathe heavier >>>

Maybe she was suffering from asthma !!

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2003, 03:40 AM
Seadove stick to what you know......which isnt much you are so ignorant about what women do when they are aroused.Tounge,what ever that means?I AM TELLING THE TRUTH.Mones do have these affect on women especially when your near them at a movie for a couple of hours.So you need to take your old ass and your Depends somewhere else!

Sexyredhead
02-19-2003, 04:44 AM
Or maybe she was ODing, and trying to get some fresh air. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif And subtly trying to tell you to go away with her foot. And um...when that didn\'t work, she had to attack you with her tongue, since she wasn\'t supposed to talk in the theater.

Ok, even I know that sounds lame. Gonna go to the movies tonight anyways. Will wear my -mones and see what happens. Horror movie with two girls and a guy--orgy in the back middle? lol I don\'t think so, but ya never know. Better skip the undies then. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
02-19-2003, 04:55 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif
Which cinema, where and what time?

Stalking? Me? /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Sexyredhead
02-19-2003, 05:00 AM
Well, if you get on a plane NOW, you just might make it. I think we\'re going to the 9:30 show, and I might even let you sit in the middle. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

CptKipling
02-19-2003, 05:03 AM
In the middle of what?

/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Sexyredhead
02-19-2003, 05:21 AM
Well, I meant the middle of the four of us, but if you want to sit up in the middle of the theater and just listen in, I guess that\'s fine too.

cuddlebear
02-19-2003, 09:48 AM
Well, I knew what you meant, anyway ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
02-19-2003, 11:50 AM
How strange.....that happens with me all of the time. I go to a movie with a really hot guy, but when he gets up to get me some popcorn, I turn to the guy sitting next to me and jump on top of him, pull his cock out ond get busy. I finish in an instant, because I want to be back in my seat when my man comes back with my popcorn. It must be the mones and the fact that he is sporting size 13 shoes.
/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

tallmacky
02-19-2003, 12:07 PM
deepthroat

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2003, 12:19 PM
Deep throat\'s my specialty. I like a guy to take me to the movies just so I can send him for popcorn, turn to the guy next to me, drop to my knees, take his cock out, get him off, and be sitting back in my seat wiping the corners of my mouth in ever-so-ladylike fashion by the time my date gets back. I do it all the time, constantly. People at the local theater are bored with it by now. (There she goes again...) Watcher and Footsiefreak, you are so demented. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
02-19-2003, 12:21 PM
It must be the big feet, huh?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2003, 12:22 PM
It\'s their pheromones. Drive me wild with desire. I can\'t help myself.

Elana
02-19-2003, 12:22 PM
I think they put mones on their feet.

bivonic
02-19-2003, 12:32 PM
I thought since all women were born \"bi-\" that their first instinctive option is always the hottest single girl in your sniff-sniff radius? You can tell when they are \"in heat\" as well, so doesn\'t that help in selecting the perfect female targets? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Elana
02-19-2003, 12:33 PM
Did someone just say something?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2003, 12:34 PM
aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(FTR runs screaming down the street, tearing out her hair)

bivonic
02-19-2003, 12:35 PM
What does this have to do with Pussy?

Elana
02-19-2003, 12:36 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2003, 12:37 PM
I dunno, but it\'s damn sure got nothing to do with

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2003, 12:38 PM
PENIS

cuddlebear
02-19-2003, 12:38 PM
Hey, I\'m confused with this thread! Big feet? Women born bi? I thought we were talking about mones at the movies. I think that mones can work in the theater, because unlike the mall, your target pretty much has to stay put so the mones have time to do their stuff ... well, anyway, hi everybody, I\'ll get out of the way and let this thread get crazier .. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Gerund
02-19-2003, 12:53 PM
I think this whole thread is believable only if those guys are sporting their size 13 shoes on their cocks. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Elana
02-19-2003, 12:54 PM
<<I think this whole thread is believable only if those guys are sporting their size 13 shoes on their cocks.>>

There ya go /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2003, 12:59 PM
I only know a couple of guys who could wear a size 13 shoe on their cocks.

Gerund, how are you, dear? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Whitehall
02-19-2003, 01:08 PM
I feel so inadequate. My shoes are only size 12.

Guess I\'ll just give up since I can\'t meet the minimum size required to impress the two women on this thread.

Guess they\'ll just have to settle for Watcher.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2003, 01:27 PM
12! The sheer perfection of it! 12 is an excellent, spectacular number! Observe how 1 + 2 = 3, the number of the trinity! 12 is godlike! 12 is ... I can\'t say enough about how much I am impressed and in awe of 12!

Whitehall, PLEASE don\'t leave me with Watcher. Please.

Wolfe
02-19-2003, 01:34 PM
now i know where the blunts were being passed around at.

tallmacky
02-19-2003, 01:49 PM
They say shoe size is not that precise of a determining factor but the width and thickness of a guys hand. For instance when you shake someone\'s hand how thick/wide it is. Must have something to do with the level of test, maybe not hmmm.

Maybe someone can correlate that.

druid
02-19-2003, 02:09 PM
i gotta start going to the movies more often -- alone with lots of mones on. I will find 2 people on a date and sit right next to the chick. whip it out right when the guy gets up. Because I am a perfect gentleman and want to make it easy for the lady.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2003, 02:12 PM
See, now -- this is why I like you so much. Always thoughtful.

Whitehall
02-19-2003, 02:20 PM
\"The sheer perfection of it!\"

Yea, I hear that a lot from women. Good of you to notice.

druid
02-19-2003, 02:21 PM
maybe I will even tip the popcorn guy a few bucks to \"take his time\" so that way the lady will have plenty of extra time to do her job properly.

Elana
02-19-2003, 02:27 PM
Always a perfect gentleman /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2003, 02:39 PM
Yes, patience is a virtue.

cuddlebear
02-19-2003, 02:46 PM
Well, I guess there won\'t be any need for butter on the popcorn ....

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2003, 02:48 PM
LOL

druid
02-19-2003, 03:41 PM
RAFLAMO

Watcher
02-19-2003, 05:28 PM
Well i had this hot little piece 5\"4 and black hair right down her back just send the boyfriend off to get popcorn and she reached over a minute or two later and went straight for me tounge halfway down my throat thinking i was her bf back. Horny as all [bad word]. Anyway she woke up and went red in the face, i had a good time she apoligised and before long she sort of moved and when the bf got back she kissed him hard to make sure no one was aware of what had happened.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2003, 06:06 PM
I was SERIOUS about this Mones at the Movies but its turning into a joke.You all can laugh all you want but it will stay in your mind and you would consider trying it.As I recall people laughed at the Wright Brothers but they shut up their taunters and I will follow in their footsie steps

bundyburger
02-19-2003, 06:26 PM
I certainly don\'t doubt the venue, and maybe you are for real on what happened to you. Most of us will never know.

The cinema has always been good in that if you are sitting next to a girl you\'ve never met there is sexual tension. The way peoples eyes glow in the cinema the dull lighting. Maybe because of the movie and music etc. But I remember a lot of seat swapping going on when boyfriends see their girl is next to an unknown guy on the other side of her. It\'s a picture that\'s in my head for some reason.

cuddlebear
02-19-2003, 06:36 PM
I think it\'s a serious proposition. I have worn mones to the movies before, it\'s not a bad idea at all. Almost all the threads end up with some kind of joking in it, that\'s just how we are.

p.s. The last thing I want is Tounge halfway down my throat ..

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2003, 06:43 PM
Thank you Cuddlebear!Let me tell you what happened so I can make you all believers.I was at the movie Gangs of New York and I sat next to a really cute Asian lady with her man.The movie gets dark and I noticed she took off her boots.I felt her stocking foot rub against my leg a few times then she put her foot on top of mine and I was loving it.Then she put her foot against my ankle.I started feeling her foot too.I wanted to get her number but her boyfriend never left so I couldnt get it.This is one of my many hits at the movies

Watcher
02-19-2003, 06:54 PM
See if he can do it so can everyone else.

Watcher
02-19-2003, 06:56 PM
THe dark sets off primal instincts.

bundyburger
02-19-2003, 07:04 PM
I just read your posts by themselves. There was nothing wrong with them. That last one you gave was a really good hit. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I think everyone else here must have done the same as I did at first... Muddle yours and Watchers posts together.

Watcher
02-19-2003, 07:07 PM
Bundy whos posts are more suited to youre reading tastes.

Elana
02-19-2003, 07:11 PM
Bundy is correct. My teasing was directed at Watchers post

Watcher
02-19-2003, 07:15 PM
So whats wrong with my posts.

Elana
02-19-2003, 07:26 PM
Stop talking and take me to the movies

bundyburger
02-19-2003, 07:30 PM
<<So whats wrong with my posts. >>

Pretty much what I said a couple up. I beleive the venue. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

If you are for real, I\'m sorry. A lot of what you say is Love Potion #9 material. Forgive me if I have trouble with it.

druid
02-19-2003, 07:42 PM
ok elana. AMC in the aventura or the promanade mall? Don\'t forget your date /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Gotta send him for popcorn.

Elana
02-19-2003, 07:47 PM
Aventura...perfect because the arm rests come down. I\'ll see you tonight /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

bivonic
02-20-2003, 01:58 PM
<hijack warning...>
Woman suing theater for showing ads
POSTED ON 02/20/03 AT 1:00 P.M.
BY THOMAS CHAU

Here is what I consider one of the most bizarre (and stupid if you ask me) lawsuits ever regarding movies...

Reuters reports that a high school teacher named Miriam Fisch has filed a lawsuit against Loews Cineplex, claiming that they robbed her for four minutes.

In a class-action lawsuit filed in Illinois state court on behalf of all Loews patrons, the Chicago-area English teacher claims the theater circuit\'s policy of playing pre-film product commercials amounts to a deceptive business practice because the ads begin at the time advertised as the start of a feature movie.

\"It is completely ludicrous to have moviegoers pay good money to watch commercials,\" said attorney Douglas Litowitz, who is representing Fisch in her suit. \"They can do that at home for free.\"

The suit seeks \"lost time\" damages of up to $75 per plaintiff covered under a class action, as well as an injunction to force Loews to stipulate separately when its onscreen ads will run and when movies will play.

Litowitz said he may target other big chains with similar suits in the future. \"We feel the most people would be best served by going after the biggest chains,\" he said.

Whitehall
02-20-2003, 02:29 PM
Stupid?!?!

This person and her attorney are my heros! I detest both paying cash for admission and then paying with my time to watch advertisements. This goes for rental movies and cable too.

If we let them, they\'re rob us of our time, money, and minds.

Watcher
02-21-2003, 02:42 AM
Hey to all non believers i have love potion #9 ( 5 years of heavy pheromone usage and ive got the combos that work thats all and elana i might take u up on that offer he he.)
Later

bundyburger
02-21-2003, 01:42 PM
Whitehall\'s right.
If we let them go unchallenged it will get worse. Hiring out a video sticking it in the VCR and an add pops up that you have seen on TV??? That\'s a foot in the door. I can\'t see them ever interupting a movie (successfuly), but I do see them increasing the allocation time for adds.

The otherside of the argument:
Cinema chains, if I recall right, have suffered a decline in patrongage in recent years. They would need to offset this somehow.

Another side:
Excuse me, but !@#$ all these stupid lawsuits. Pisses me off that childrens playgrounds get removed or downsized because of some kid breaking his arm after using one of the equipment. That a skateboard park operator can\'t stay open because of insurance rises. That my Go-karting license has increased 3 fold. That a Go-krt Grandprix we run in the streets in town (and extremely successful) couldn\'t run this year because of all this sheeet.
....aaaaaaaaaAAARRRGH! We all know.