PDA

View Full Version : Freezing phermones

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2003, 03:43 PM
Im new and i left my Euphero in my car and it froze. Does this harm the phermone and can someone tell me if this product is any good thank you.

camusflage
02-18-2003, 04:21 PM
I wouldn\'t sweat it.. These are just chemicals. If anything, freezing would just cause the pheros to crystallize and fall out of solution. Once the temperature\'s raised of the solution, the crystals should dissolve again.

As for whether it\'s any good.. Who knows? Bruce doesn\'t sell it, so it\'s automatically got two strikes against it in my book though. That and their \"guarantee\" of highest concentration of pheromones is already shot because love-scent sells a -none solution with 1mg/ml concentration, where that site claims a .5mg/ml concentration.

All in all, I\'d say not to worry, but if you are serious about pheromones, order from love-scent in the future. We can help you far with Bruce\'s products than we can someone else\'s. Besides, we\'re much more convincing than the FOUR testimonials on the Euphero site.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2003, 04:26 PM
yea from now on i will buy from this site i did not discover it till after. Also would you be able to tell me if the product i am using is a NONE or any of the other abreviations that would be great. This product has the thing where you put your finger over the openeing and it allows a little out. Ive been putting a 2 dabs on either side of the neck two dabs on both wrists and two dabs on the top of the wrist is this to many? And what effect do these types of products have on people that i already know. Thanks for the help.

Mtnjim
02-18-2003, 04:58 PM
\"And what effect do these types of products have on people that i already know.\"

The common opinion is that they have no effect on those who know (and have already \"cataloged\") you. I think that they can have a effect on people that know you, BUT, it takes a long time for there to be any changed behaviour.
MHO

Jim

Watcher
02-18-2003, 05:10 PM
I say order something from this website and really try it out. Alter ego is a good starting point plus you will find up to 10 different type of pheromone ingredients in the products. This wesbite finds the best products on the web buys them wholesale and resells them. So bruce isnt tied down to one product and will sell anything he can get his hands on and just as long as it has in it what it says it does and works.

SonnyBlack
02-19-2003, 10:12 AM
I think mones still have an effect even if the people know you. they have had a profound effect on my girlfriend and Ive been with her almost two years...

camusflage
02-19-2003, 12:43 PM
The site said they use 5mg/10ml of -none. Now, how true that is, who knows?

CptKipling
02-20-2003, 03:22 PM
Yes Sonny, your right they do.