PDA

View Full Version : A little help please..

**DONOTDELETE**
09-14-2001, 05:52 AM
Hello, I\'ve been receiving these emails about Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate that I constantly deleted in the past but I finally decided to actually do some research. Actually I\'m really trying to take the easy way out and get the info from people who have used the products instead of companies trying to sell it. I\'ve read a few of the topics on the form but most are just stories and I figured if I asked the question outright I might get an answer that I understand instead of a bunch of lingo that flies right over my head. I do understand the concept of pheromones but I see you all refer to two different kinds (Androstenone and the other kind). Again I don\'t claim to know to much about the stuff so an explanation and advise on how to use the Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate would be nice. I don\'t have a problem with women but hey why not put another ace up your sleeve if you can get away with it. (the last thing I want to do is go out smelling like pee) Thanks for your time if you respond.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-14-2001, 07:47 AM
apc is great, smells wonderful but is relatively low on pheromone content. it\'s really easy to use, just rub some on your neck, wrists, chest, where ever really.

you might want to consider getting something to go along w/ the apc, like the edge or npa. i\'ve just started using npa and it works great.

i\'ve tried pretty much all of the products, and i do like apc, but i think it really works best when combined w/ something a bit stronger to add a kick to the great scent.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-14-2001, 07:13 PM
I agree with Matt, but I wouldn\'t do business with anyone who feels like they have to spam you all the time to push their stuff. Can\'t help but wonder if it\'s not watered down or something. I\'d check out the alternatives to APC available from LoveScent, or buy your APC here, since it\'s guaranteed.

This has been an unpaid, unsolicited commercial message. images/icons/laugh.gif

WG

**DONOTDELETE**
09-14-2001, 10:16 PM
Smelling like pee can be a good thing but only in small doses, some women like the smell i pee, so ive heard just a thought, im going to sit back and watch the forum for a little while to see where it goes.

Im interested to see how many people we get, up to 300 already good going.

Keep the stories coming.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2001, 06:01 AM
Many people had stated that APC mixed with PI would produce wonderful results.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2001, 06:59 PM
I\'d sugguest NPA and APC. That\'s a powerful mix!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2001, 07:58 PM
How do you mix the APC with NPA? Do u pour
some amount of NPA into the bottle of APC and shake it, does it mix completely?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-17-2001, 08:08 AM
Jambat (being the APC/NPA \"mix master\") used 2/3 APC to 1/3 NPA. A combination that I believe Bruce originally recommended.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-17-2001, 01:19 PM
Yeah it seems to be doing great things for jambat keep up the good work everyone things are getting better.