PDA

View Full Version : Pheromax Product

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2003, 10:09 PM
Hello everyone, i just bought the new pheromax for men, but i kinda need some help, bcuz i dont kno how to use it, so if someone knos how to apply it and how often please email me. I heard that u have to mix it with some other products in order to work, that\'s why i\'m sort of confused. I tried wearing it when i just got it but i didnt notice any \"special\" reactions from the opposite sex, so i dont really kno if im using it the right way or is it that it just dont work with me i dont kno. Well thanks in advance.

franki
02-17-2003, 10:14 PM
No you don\'t have to mix it with other products. PX is a typical stand-alone product because it has both androstenone and androstenol. Apply 2-3 sprays to pulse points (neck, wrists). The use of a cologne is recommended, because the androstenone is stinky (even when you might not smell it).

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SwingerMD
02-20-2003, 07:59 PM
Hi guys,

Pheromax has -none and -nol. So far I\'ve gotten hair flips and a lot of chatty people around me.

I second the use of cologne. This stuff is quite stinky. Right now I\'m experimenting with a mixture of Essential oils with Pheromax:

Pheromax 45 drops
Anise EO 4 drops
Tangerine EO 4 drops
Bergmont EO 2 drops

I originally started with 10 % EO in the total mix (still too stinky) and now have about 18% EO.

Do any of you have suggestions on what else I can mix? I also have Mandarin, Orange, Indonesian Sandlewood, and Jasmine EOs.

TBiRD
02-21-2003, 08:27 AM
Hey Swinger ? Would u describe the smell of PI/m unscented as stinky too ?

DrSmellThis
02-21-2003, 08:53 AM
a bit of jasmine and a shitload of sandalwood. Anise is really strong stuff, you might want to try reducing. The tangerine bergamot ratio is good already.

SwingerMD
02-21-2003, 10:49 AM
TBiRD,

I have the Ylang Ylang version of PI/m. It\'s kinda a toss-up on which is stinkier, the Ylang Ylang or the -none.

SwingerMD
02-21-2003, 10:54 AM
DrSmellThis,

Thanks for the advice /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif . Now should I add the jasmine and sandalwood to the anise, tangerine, and bergamont mix that I have or should this be a different mix entirely.

Would a ratio of 1:5 of jasmine to sandalwood be right?

As for the mix right now it\'s strong enough to counter the pheromax stink initially but within 1.5 hours it breaks through.

DrSmellThis
02-22-2003, 04:02 AM
I assumed you wanted everything together in giving that suggestion...

That ratio is close to the perfumer recommended one, but I prefer to use my nose and think \"sandalwood\". Try it and you\'ll see what I mean... This approach should fix the bleed through.