PDA

View Full Version : CP Night Eyes, FTR or anyone else?

bivonic
02-17-2003, 01:58 PM
Any thoughts on this product:
<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.skinbio.com/cpnighteyes.htm>CP Night Eyes</a>

I\'m thinking of buying it, my top eyelids are wrinkly &amp; I got a line or two under them, I\'m a 31 male, lemme know \'cause I want to get something &amp; you gals talk highly of the CP Serum stuff.

TIA!

Elana
02-17-2003, 02:02 PM
It got average reviews on Makeupalley.
I say forget about it and go with the CP Serum. Use it under your eyes and all over your face for a beautiful bivonic glow.

bivonic
02-17-2003, 02:13 PM
Hey how do you know about the bivonic glow, damn word gets across the country fast! Haheh. Is there a link to the base CP Serum, I saw a ton of names &amp; numbers floating around in the post in the health forum by bruce, FTR &amp; AccupunctureGirl (forgot name).

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2003, 03:08 PM
Accupuncture\'s name is Karen. The site is www.skinbio.com (\"http://www.skinbio.com\"), click up at the top for the product list, you want Item 302.

Although why I\'m talking to you, I don\'t know, because you will completely ignore me and in response write a sonnet to Elana\'s titties.

Not that they don\'t deserve it, but still ...

Sexyredhead
02-17-2003, 03:19 PM
I feel the need to put in my two cents here.
Although I\'m sure Elana, in all her stunning glory, deserves the accolades she\'s been receiving of late, FTR has been rather neglected by you guys the last few days. I realize men can only think of one thing at a time, but I thought you could think about it with more than one woman involved. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Wolfe
02-17-2003, 04:05 PM
sorry, but sence i offered to kiss lucky\'s ass and got ignored i sorta went into a shell with all you ladies here /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif. and ya know, FTR was only one i think to even have noticed what i did /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2003, 04:06 PM
That\'s not the kind of talk I ignore. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Wolfe
02-17-2003, 04:07 PM
considering the chuckle you got out of it how can i not have noticed you noticed /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2003, 04:12 PM
It did strike me pretty funny. I\'d never heard that one before. Hey, if we\'re gonna get blown up, what a way to go. I like your way better than the usual way that\'s said. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bivonic
02-17-2003, 07:13 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Although I\'m sure Elana, in all her stunning glory, deserves the accolades she\'s been receiving of late, FTR has been rather neglected by you guys the last few days. I realize men can only think of one thing at a time, but I thought you could think about it with more than one woman involved.

<hr></blockquote>
I\'m offended, I can easily imagine Elana, FTR &amp; SHR not only in bed with me, but in a hot tub outside of a ski lodge in the cold of winter. If you question my imagination, I could schedule a group dream between the four of us!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2003, 07:21 PM
Ok, but I get all the attention and they just get to watch.

bivonic
02-17-2003, 07:24 PM
well I\'ll leave that up to your \"Diva\" / queen-bee-ability.

time to crash more tomorrow...

Sexyredhead
02-17-2003, 07:26 PM
Now hold on a minute. *I* get to be in this dream too? Well, I demand equal treatment! Or at least to be able to go first... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2003, 07:30 PM
Elana\'s been hogging Bivonic since we first found out about his titability. I present him to the court and give him his title - do I get any action? No, I do not. I offer to keep his tongue entertained - do I even get a thanks for the offer? No, I do not. He has making up to me to do. You can watch and be happy, or I can kick your butt. Take your choice.

Sexyredhead
02-17-2003, 07:49 PM
Tell ya what. You present a good case. Why don\'t you take him until you get tired, then give me a call. I\'ll give him an hour or two to rest up, then he\'s mine. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif If I got stuck watching, we might just have to fight for him. lol

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2003, 07:53 PM
Look, he\'s passed out.

Let\'s go out and get some fresh. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
02-17-2003, 08:04 PM
He\'s worn out already??? That doesn\'t bode well.

I\'m game if you are. Any volunteers to sub still sleepyhead decides to come back out and play? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
02-17-2003, 08:12 PM
How about you two redheads playing together? /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Franki

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2003, 08:14 PM
You don\'t have that much money.

Sexyredhead
02-17-2003, 08:16 PM
Ah, are we back to \"all females are naturally bi\" again? lol

Sorry, sweetie, but I can\'t have as much fun with a woman as I can with a man. I\'m just not interested, tempting as I\'m sure FTR would be. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
02-17-2003, 08:17 PM
lol. I was teasing FTR. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2003, 08:19 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
02-18-2003, 04:02 AM
&lt;&lt;I\'m game if you are. Any volunteers to sub still sleepyhead decides to come back out and play? &gt;&gt;

WELL... since I\'m here!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Girls?

GIRLS???

Asleep are we??

Hmmph...Looks like my stamina has come through with the goods again. I thought the \"guy\" was supposed to be the one that needed the rest?? /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Well may as well move on the next hot tub. Seeyas all next time! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
02-18-2003, 04:14 AM
Haha ladies! The early bird gets the worm...and it is certainly no worm. Bundy you look great all naked and oiled up. The water feels great!

bundyburger
02-18-2003, 04:23 AM
Yeah!? Thanks gorgeous! Ahuh... and ummm water!! Come on it\'s not THAT soft. /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

Hey... do you think we should let them in on the where abouts of this new tub?? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Elana
02-18-2003, 04:24 AM
&lt;&lt;Hey... do you think we should let them in on the where abouts of this new tub??&gt;&gt;

NO!!!!!!

bundyburger
02-18-2003, 04:28 AM
OK. I\'ll shut my mouth. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
I reckon I will let my actions speak louder than words for a few hours babe. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2003, 04:45 AM
DAMMIT, why did I check my Yahoo mail first???

bivonic
02-18-2003, 04:58 AM
&lt;bivonic peers out of his state of slumberness&gt;

Arg, erm, hmm, what did I miss?

&lt;bivonic rests his head &amp; continues his dream where he left off&gt;

bundyburger
02-18-2003, 05:12 AM
&lt;&lt;a mysterious chuckle echos from somewhere within the building. It grows into wickedly evil laughter...Drowning out the sound of what appears to be... &gt;&gt;

Sexyredhead
02-18-2003, 06:27 AM
Well, damn! The one day of the week I can sleep in a bit, and bundy has to show up early. Just my luck!

FTR, we ought to follow the sound of that wicked laugh and drown them both. lol

Lucky
02-18-2003, 06:32 AM
Wolfe,
When did you offer to kiss my ass? I missed it.

Sexyredhead
02-18-2003, 06:34 AM
Come on, Wolfe. She\'s a little slow to respond, but she doesn\'t sound uninterested. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Lucky
02-18-2003, 06:43 AM
&lt;why I\'m talking to you, I don\'t know, because you will completely ignore me and in response write a sonnet to Elana\'s titties.&gt;

That is SO true and SO funny!

When I first read his posts, they indicated a bright, fun, on the ball kind of guy - now, the poor fellow is mush. Elana, you have to go easy on these guys - they get all goofy.

Elana
02-18-2003, 07:04 AM
&lt;&lt;Elana, you have to go easy on these guys - they get all goofy&gt;&gt;

Lucky- It\'s our role as women to show no mercy for the weaker sex. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
02-18-2003, 07:11 AM
Wolfe- I didn\'t see the post where you offered to kiss Lucky\'s tush either. Where was it? I can guarantee that Lucky wouldn\'t turn down a good butt kissing. I\'m sure you would throw in your tongue tricks as well, right?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2003, 07:22 AM
Ladies, ladies, ladies. Have I taught you NOTHING? Wolfe\'s offer is in the very grim \"nuclear war\" thread, wherein he injects some levity by telling Lucky to bend over and HE\'ll kiss her ass goodbye, which gave me a quick chuckle, never mind the visuals. Elana, you\'ve ruined Bivonic. Instruct him to sit up and take notice, would you please? He\'s even to the point of asking permission! Leave him half a ball, at least ... don\'t collar him, I hate to see that ...

Elana
02-18-2003, 07:26 AM
I would like to tell you that bivonic is his own man, but we all know that is not true. I may let him off of his leash for a few hours a day to run around and play.

That\'s some offer Wolfe gave to Lucky /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2003, 07:28 AM
&lt;some offer&gt;

It raised my eyebrows and made me smile, for sure.

Elana
02-18-2003, 07:31 AM
All right....I love you FTR.....I\'ll give him to you every other day. Starting next week /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2003, 07:33 AM
I love you too, my angel, but I don\'t want him anymore now he\'s subbie. And he sleeps too much.

Elana
02-18-2003, 07:35 AM
&lt;&lt;And he sleeps too much.&gt;&gt;

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

EXIT63
02-18-2003, 08:19 AM
Just another in a long list of men (i use that term loosely) that Elana has pulverized into oatmeal.

Am I the only man who can withstand her incredible beauty. Her luxurious flaxen hair. Her wonderful smile and full pouting lips..... The only man who can resist her well tanned skin, her incredible figure...Oh God that body is to die for!.....The only (heterosexual) man who cannot be tempted by her come hither eyes and glorious golden globes....Who is not overwhelmed by her grinding and writhing and...and...I gotta go!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2003, 08:24 AM
Oh, for god\'s sake, get a grip.

(oh, right, that\'s what he\'s gone off to do, grip it, never mind...)

Lucky
02-18-2003, 08:35 AM
Okay, I\'m back. I feel much better after throwing up.

Elana
02-18-2003, 09:29 AM
Let\'s get back on track.....penises.
Lucky, FTR anyone?

bivonic
02-18-2003, 09:50 AM
You might want to check the Fondue thread if you are interested in discussing cocks, seeing as you guys hijacked my thread, I thought I would hijack someone elses!

Elana
02-18-2003, 09:58 AM
OK...let\'s get back to Skin Biology products.
Did you order the CP Serum? Make sure you talk to me before you use your Paula\'s Choice tanning gel. I\'ll have to give you some first timers tips.

bivonic
02-18-2003, 10:08 AM
Didn\'t get the ST gel yet, please give me a link to order the base CP Serum or is it hidden in this thread somewhere?!?

Elana
02-18-2003, 10:10 AM
I always have the self tan gel on hand. I want you to tell me when you get yours so I can give you a few tips. I think the link for CP Serum is in the other thread

EXIT63
02-18-2003, 10:54 AM
Ok, now that I\'ve had my nap....Does this cp stuff really work on dark circles or bags under the eyes? I\'m allergic to cucumbers so I can\'t go that route.

Lucky
02-18-2003, 01:38 PM
Do not use the new Estee Lauder sunless spray. It goes on clear and isn\'t supposed to streak, but it does. DO NOT BUY.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2003, 01:50 PM
What was that you said about penises?

Elana
03-01-2003, 04:23 AM
&lt;&lt;Do not use the new Estee Lauder sunless spray. It goes on clear and isn\'t supposed to streak, but it does. DO NOT BUY&gt;&gt;

It got terrible reviews on www.sunless.com (\"http://www.sunless.com\")

Elana
03-04-2003, 12:31 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2003/HEALTH/02/28/wrinkle.erasers/index.html (\"http://www.cnn.com/2003/HEALTH/02/28/wrinkle.erasers/index.html\")

CJ01
03-04-2003, 02:44 PM
SO has anyone been using the CP night eys from skinbio at all? Results?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-04-2003, 02:45 PM
I think we\'re all just using CP serum all over our faces, eyes included. But I read the ingredients list on CP night eyes and it seems like it might be worth a try.

Lucky
03-04-2003, 03:12 PM
Elana,
Tell me step by step how to do the sunless stuff....I bought the Banana Boat bronze cream (isn\'t that what you recommended?). I hate the smell of all of them. How can I avoid that smell when I use the stuff?

Elana
03-04-2003, 04:25 PM
Lucky- I didn\'t recommend Banana Boat.
I use Paula\'s Choice gel. Bivonic recently started using it with very good results. I would recommend you read these and pay very special attention to the hands and feet tips. Those are the tricky areas, until you learn how to do them. Also look at the reviews on the various sunless tanners.

http://www.sunless.com/application/step.php (\"http://www.sunless.com/application/step.php\")

http://www.sunless.com/application/handsandfeet.php (\"http://www.sunless.com/application/handsandfeet.php\")

Elana
03-04-2003, 04:27 PM
What does your Banana Boat bottle/tube look like? I have the Banana Boat Cream in dark. It looks very nice on, but I don\'t think it wears off very naturally.

Lucky
03-05-2003, 05:42 AM
Your post on 2/15 said that Banana Boat was the best drugstore product. I\'ve tried all the expensive ones and they all stink, so I thought the BB might be okay. It doesn\'t smell as bad. I bought the BB Deep Dark Blend creme...the color isn\'t as natural as I would like.

How do you prepare your skin for application and how often do you have to reapply? And what about the smell?

bjf
03-05-2003, 09:01 AM
some of the neutrogenea (medium dark) (3/4 inch circle in diamater amount in the palm of your hand ) with about an inch of reglaur moisterizing creme gives a nice realistic look.

Elana
03-05-2003, 02:21 PM
I mix my tanner with lotion for my hands and feet. The skin is thicker in those areas, so the color absorbs more.

Elana
03-05-2003, 04:08 PM
&lt;&lt;I bought the BB Deep Dark Blend creme...the color isn\'t as natural as I would like.&gt;&gt;

Lucky....I wasn\'t sure what Banana Boat Bronzing cream was, but yes, I did like BB Deep Dark cream. I\'m sorry to say, that I take my old rec back. I like the color on me but did not like the way it faded. I am only comfortable recommending Paula\'s Choice. I think it\'s by far the best.

bivonic
03-05-2003, 04:13 PM
Hey E - sonny &amp; Marv are bashing your ST in the phero board, go set them straight babe /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
03-05-2003, 04:15 PM
WTF! I am over there now /ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-05-2003, 09:02 PM
Been there, done that, not worth your time.