PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2003, 09:29 AM
Whats the best all purpose phermone to begin with.....or what should I try for starters? This is new to me but I\'ll give it a run. Also where is the best place to purchase the phermone?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2003, 10:22 AM
It depends on what type of hits you\'re looking for. If you are looking for sexual hits I have had the best results with PI and TE. For friendlier type hits, I have had the best experiences with SOE by far . Many people react to pheromones diffirently, so that\'s something you would have to experiment on your own to find out what works best for you. If you are looking for sexual hits, I would suggest the newbie special that includes the edge and sample packs of SOE. It\'s the best bang for your buck. As to your next question. I have found that love-scent does have the fastest service and excellent prices as well.

tallmacky
02-17-2003, 02:19 PM
The only true place to buy pheromone\'s online is here at love-scent.com this is not me advertising at all but is simple the truth.The newbie pack and a purchase of 7 SOE gel packets is where I started out. It is the best deal you will find and introduces you to the phero world like no other.

After you have experimented and learned what works best with you (-nol. -none -rone or a mix) you can thus go on and buy other great products like PI AE and so on. Though you do not have to start with the newbie pack but I find it is less of risk instead of investing 50 or 60 bucks in one product.

DrSmellThis
02-17-2003, 02:45 PM
I would start with AE if you want just one product.

If you want to get sophisticated get NPA + SOE and mix.

Watcher
02-17-2003, 05:05 PM
Hal some more stats might help age height only if you want if you are younger try.

SOE or Alter ego

If you are over 30 Primal instinct for men (PI/M) or NPA have been said to work as has rogue male also.

tallmacky
02-17-2003, 09:59 PM
I am not entirely sure if I believe the argument of -none based products having a higher effect on older woman.Maybe it is more of a social conditioning effect rather then an actually physical effect. I am in a highschool setting and see alot of respones from girls when wearing TE (-none based). I think sexual hits from older woman are more obvious etc....I may be way off on this assumption entirely I realize I have not yet earned my phero-guru status but I have to question the validity of that theory.

bundyburger
02-18-2003, 04:07 AM
No... I think you have a point. The social conditioning effect. Maybe even some kind of \"anchor\" to sexual memories that only shows as a woman gets older. Some sexualy active girls even at a younger age seem to respond. Maybe depending on their experience (??)

...Ahdunno

Lucky
02-18-2003, 06:48 AM
Pheromones aside, sexual hits from older women would be more obvious because of the confidence/experience of the older woman.

bundyburger
02-18-2003, 03:42 PM
<<Pheromones aside, sexual hits from older women would be more obvious because of the confidence/experience of the older woman. >>

Yes. That\'s why I wonder about the -none rule sometimes. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
02-18-2003, 06:23 PM
I\'ve been bashing the -none rule since i heard it. Even girls who i know not to be sexually active respond to it. By sexually active I mean sexual intercourse.

Watcher
02-18-2003, 06:24 PM
Sexual intercourse is more likley with 3 or more mone types. Alter ego NPA WAGG EW A1 PCC etc.

CptKipling
02-18-2003, 06:29 PM
Watcher, what are you on?

Please re-read my post.

bundyburger
02-18-2003, 06:35 PM
<< Watcher, what are you on? >>

Not exactly what I was thinking , but close. lol

Watcher
02-19-2003, 05:35 PM
A pheromone overdose lol