PDA

View Full Version : WHAT DO I BUY???

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2003, 04:26 AM
So I want to buy a product but not sure what would be best... Have been hatching a plot for 5 months to lure my ex back and am finally going to see him on a trip to Munich next weekend so need some quick advice on what I should try and use. I\'m not really worried about a sexual attraction being there... just want to keep him focused (so to speak) since we will be at a party for a mutual friend.

Sexyredhead
02-17-2003, 12:58 PM
I\'m not the best one to answer your questions, but I think Alter Ego (woman) would be a good buy. It has all three hormones in it, and seems to get a lot of good results for people. Another good one is Primal Instinct (woman). If you want something cheaper, you might try the Scent of Eros gel packs. People report a lot of friendly, chatty hits with that, not necessarily sexual. It might keep him talking to you. Honestly, though, I\'d go with something like the AEw or PIw, to keep his attention not just socially, but sexually also. Best to be sure. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Now I\'m sure someone will pipe in and tell me if I\'m way off base. Good luck to you!

EXIT63
02-17-2003, 05:48 PM
... It has all three hormones in it...

I think you mean pheremones.lol

Hey, how do you make a hormone?........Don\'t pay her!

Sexyredhead
02-17-2003, 06:02 PM
Well, duh. Sorry \'bout that. I knew if I screwed up somewhere, SOMEbody\'d point it out.

Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif