PDA

View Full Version : Edge and NPA

**DONOTDELETE**
09-13-2001, 09:13 PM
Has anyone tried mixing NPA and Edge. I think the reason NPA works so well is because of the unknown properties in it. I mean we really don\'t know what\'s in there. So I\'m thinking if you were to mix it maybe the unknown properties will lend themselves to TE. One may think the Androstenone is too much but you\'d just put less on if it becomes a problem.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-14-2001, 07:08 AM
I just got the TES product, and have been trying it masked by either the SPMO (Super Primal Musk Oil) or cologne (I recently purchased Havoc).

Interesting enough, it\'s only been with the TES product that I notice that \"musky\" smell later in the day when the cologne fades. I\'ve never gotten this with PI or NPA.

Hummmm... Makes one think...

[ September 14, 2001: Message edited by: Lex ]

oscar
09-14-2001, 07:29 AM
jambat,

In a couple of instances on the board Bruce has stated that NPA and the Edge share the same phero profile.So while we don\'t know what pheros are in them besides Androstenone,we do know that they are the same recipe,just different concentrations.

According to the numbers and Bruce\'s info,a bottle of TE is just 6ml. of NPA with 14ml. of alcohol added. So the only benefits derived from mixing the two would be to strengthen your Edge,or to dilute your NPA.

As for the unknown properties,I was very interested in a post of yours on the customer questions side of the board. In your \"Question about the oil\" post,Bruce\'s reply indicates that \"...Edge is missing the Androstenol\". If this is true then NPA is missing it too. But elsewhere (on my petition and information,please posts) we\'ve been told that TE and NPA contain other pheromones in addition to the Androstenone.
So which one(s)? AndrosteRone? Androstenedione? Estra-whatever??
images/icons/crazy.gif

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-14-2001, 08:19 PM
True, but there is an unknow element in NPA that\'s yet to be revealed and I think it makes NPA more active. Women seem to come to you.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2001, 11:30 PM
MMM interesting what about oxitocin maybe or dopamine or heck its very interesting but the stuff works right, so who are we to argue with it. It will come out eventually

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2001, 07:03 PM
I plan to get more NPA ASAP.

CJ01
09-17-2001, 12:06 AM
Small correction - The Edge is 24 ml and NPA is 5 ml.

oscar
09-17-2001, 03:12 PM
CJ,

Check out the picture of TE on Love-Scent site. It IS 20ml. The 24ml. number is a typo.Bruce has confirmed this.

And as TE is guaranteed to have 2.4mg. of pheros per bottle,and as the 5ml. NPA has 2.0mg./bottle, it would take 6ml. of NPA to give you TE\'s total phero content of 2.4mg./bottle.

5ml.NPA=2.0mg.pheros
1ml.NPA=0.4mg.pheros
6ml.NPA=2.4mg.Pheros
Add 14ml.Alcohol to 6ml.NPA =20ml.dilute NPA=1 bottle of 20ml.TE.
Assuming as we\'ve been told, that TE and NPA have SAME phero profile.

Just a suggestion,if anyone actually wants to turn their NPA into the Edge,USE GRAIN ALCOHOL,that\'s ETHANOL.DO NOT USE RUBBING ALCOHOL.It will stink!

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-17-2001, 07:03 PM
But we have to also take into account NPA\'s unknown factors.