PDA

View Full Version : I have a question about PI ??

DZorro
02-16-2003, 12:47 PM
I just got my shippment from love-scent yesterday. And i bought PI. In the manuel i got it says 1drup of PI rubbed behind each ear. Does that mean i have to use 1 drup for the left ear and another drup for the right ear, or do they mean 1 drup and placed behind both ears ?? i don\'t know english very well so any help on this is greatly appriciated.

tallmacky
02-16-2003, 01:53 PM
I believe it means take one drop and in both your index fingers mix it and then apply to your right and left ear.

So yes use one drop. though later if you would like to experiment you may be able to go up to two drops, depending on your effect on people.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2003, 01:56 PM
I have had the best results by taking primal with 2 drops. I put one tiny drop behind the ear and 1 tiny drop on my wrist. 1 drop works fine, but for the full effects I have found 2 drops works best for me. Experiment and see what works best for you. Start with one and build your way up to 2.

DZorro
02-16-2003, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the quick answer, But what type of hits did you get while wearing PI and in what age categori did they respond to PI ???

tallmacky
02-16-2003, 10:43 PM
PI as I understand it are mainly sexual hits. The type of hit where a woman sees you as a strong, in control mature very attractive man. The pure definition of Alpha male. Woman are usually drawn to you as a sexual partner rather then a close friend. You can always mix up pheros to get more effects on women.

PI can effect woman of all different ages, but it is seen more in woman older some figures I hear are 25 and up, it does not mean that you will not get sexual hits from those younger but as the age increases the percentage as well.

Shibby
03-12-2003, 07:19 PM
What would be the best product to attract girls my age (about 18)

tallmacky
03-12-2003, 07:46 PM
I would say go with AE/m I think I am going to get a bottle when my paypal money comes through, with AE I don\'t think you can lose, the None and Rone will get you your sexual hits along with nol for socializing and coming off nice.