PDA

View Full Version : Gay male, what product should I choose?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2003, 12:00 PM
I\'m a gay male. I have asked my friend, which is also gay, to be my boyfriend. He said he wasnt attracted to me in that way. So should I still try using pheromones to attract him? If so, then what pheromone product should I buy? Price doesnt matter.

Watcher
02-16-2003, 12:40 PM
Note wait for more responses - give us at least a day to get 10 or so but my recommendation. One that has got me that sort of attention. ATTRACTION.

Sexyredhead
02-16-2003, 12:55 PM
but if the guy is honestly not attracted to him in that way, then will the -mones work for him? I think that\'s the important point here.

frenchie
02-16-2003, 03:01 PM
hi mavalos88,
welcome ! I\'m a gay woman and I must say I haven\'t found the miraculous product.

Anyway, here are 2 directions :
- according to Stone Labs, gay persons should use the same amount of -nol and -none. In the products list, you could check these amounts. Alter Ego is a good product (-nol for good contact making the other one feel good).
- I have tried a new product, WAGG, and I had good reactions from girls. Moreover, 2 days ago, I tried WAGG + Primal Instinct (women version) and, wow, I had a super reaction from a girl I\'m in love with : she kept touching, hugging and provoking me in front of her new gf...

But what Sexyredhead says is right. Pheros may help but you will have to do the job of seducing him ! This girl I\'m still in love with doesn\'t want to be my gf, and we like each other very very much. That\'s the problem ! Change friendship into a love story...

Good luck !

Frenchie

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2003, 04:56 PM
Yeah, I think Sexyredhead is right, I think the point is that will they work if he is not attracted to me in the first place? even though we are very good friends?

franki
02-16-2003, 05:17 PM
The purpose of pheromones is to make you more attractive. So maybe with pheromones, you are attractive enough for him. Usually it is very hard though to change people\'s mind when they already have a mental picture of you in their head. Frenchie has been in this \"best friend\" situation for some time, so her advice might be useful.

Sexyredhead
02-16-2003, 05:41 PM
On the other hand, would using pheromones over a period of time change the way he sees you? It\'s possible but I don\'t think we can really tell you yes or no. You might try and see, if you really want this guy. It does take a while for the people you\'re around all the time to really notice.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2003, 08:30 PM
Thank you all very much, I think I will try primal and see what happens. You have all been very helpful!