PDA

View Full Version : diluting perfume

Sexyredhead
02-16-2003, 11:52 AM
Had a thought during a PM yesterday. I love Angel, but as FTR says, I don\'t wear it, it wears me. I wonder if it could be diluted and still smell as good, but not so strongly? We can do it with our -mones, so why not with our perfumes? What would I dilute it in, at what concentration, and do you think it would affect the scent?
I\'m tired of just sniffing the bottle, and it\'s never cold enough here to wear it under lots of clothes. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Sexyredhead
02-16-2003, 07:40 PM
Never mind. I\'m just gonna bite the bullet and wear it. Maybe just put it on my back and wrists, so it\'s not so loud.

bundyburger
02-16-2003, 07:46 PM
...and if you need someone to run it down your back. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Sexyredhead
02-16-2003, 07:52 PM
Mmmm..., how\'d you know my back was so sensitive? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

bundyburger
02-16-2003, 07:58 PM
That was me who \"knobbed\" you on the dance floor not long back. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
02-16-2003, 08:16 PM
That was you??? Very nice, if I remember. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
But then you left without a word! I was heartbroken! I pined for at least 5 minutes.

bundyburger
02-16-2003, 08:51 PM
Yeah, sorry I was worn out. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif ...It took a LOT of energy to \'knob\' you between the shoulder blades. I was light headed for about half an hour. /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

Wolfe
02-16-2003, 09:58 PM
can probably cut it down with everclear, just make sure to give the everclear time to disapate /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2003, 09:59 PM
Put some unscented lotion in your hand. Spray some Angel on top of it. Rub your hands together. Use both hands to put the lotion on your lower body. C\'mon now, Rocket Scientist Girl. You serious with this question or just trying to get Bundyburger\'s amorous attention? (a worthy goal)

Sexyredhead
02-17-2003, 06:16 AM
Well, if it gets Bundy\'s attention, then I can get serious all day long. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Any man who can knob me in the back is either extremely tall, extremely gifted, or extremely talented, and therefore worthy of every bit of my attention. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Actually, the lotion never even occurred to me. I was thinking something along the lines of oil or Everclear. Just wasn\'t sure which would work better as a base for Angel. I\'ve got an empty atomizer, and was looking for something I could use without having to go to a lot of trouble each time. The lotion idea is a good one though. Thanks.:)

And thanks, Wolfe, about the Everclear recommendation. That\'s kinda what I was thinking, just wasn\'t sure about the dilution ratio.