PDA

View Full Version : CAN YOU BUY IN A STORE IN DALLAS?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2003, 10:15 AM
Are these products only available online, or can they be bought in large cities? I\'m in Dallas, but wouldn\'t know where to look.

Elana
02-16-2003, 10:17 AM
I doubt you will find these products in stores. This is a fantastic place to order from. Everyone here loves the customer service we get from Bruce and we know that we can trust the quality.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2003, 10:18 AM
Yes, I\'ve heard great things about this website. I guess I\'m just anxious to get started - te he!

Elana
02-16-2003, 10:20 AM
Order today....they ship super fast /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
02-16-2003, 10:22 AM
I really was surprised at how quickly my order came. I ordered the newbie kit on Friday and it was here in the mail on Monday. And you\'re closer than I am. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2003, 10:23 AM
I\'m ready to order, but which one do I choose? I\'m the one who put the question up about combining PCC and PI/W ..all confused.

Elana
02-16-2003, 10:25 AM
Yes...PCC and PI/w. Go for it. Nols in PI/w and Coplins in PCC and PI/w

Great combo /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2003, 10:50 AM
I usually use plant-based phermone products and am somewhat confused/concerned about these products as well. It is my intention to Use PI/W and PCC with a blend of essentia oils that I know enhance my own attributes while offering therapeutic value. I will use PI/W and PCC (can\'t wait for it to come. I just ordered it today) with a product called \"moonlight Aphrodisiac 100% Natural Perfume \"Moon Light\" (for woman). Contains: Natural Pheromones, Hyacinth, Narcissus, Honeysuckle, Ginger White, Spermint Essential Oils, Castoreum, Civet, Sweet and White Musk. I will let the Forum know how this recipe works into my life.
Karen

Elana
02-16-2003, 10:55 AM
There are a couple guys here that are really good with essential oils. Drsmellthis is one of the mix masters.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2003, 11:01 AM
Folly, get the PI/w for sure. You said you\'re not looking for sex as much as just increased interaction. -nol in PI/w is strong - you only need about 3 drops of PI/w to see results - so it will last you a good while. It has some copulins in it, so that should cover you for copulins, since you\'re not looking for a sex mix. If you were, then I\'d say definitely get the PCC as well.

If you have to make a choice between the two, get the PI/w unscented.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2003, 11:03 AM
Hey, Karen, I\'m Renee - that Moonlight sounds great - where do you get it?