PDA

View Full Version : NEWBIE ASKS: PI/W & PCC??

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2003, 10:00 AM
Hello all! I\'ve been lurking for a few hours on this forum, and have decided to join because I have some questions. I\'ve been looking through some of the archives and found that many of you liked the combination of PI/W and PCC.

I guess what I\'m asking is if that is the right combination for me. I don\'t know any of the lingo here (what is -nol), but I\'m straight and am looking to get a little noticed from guys. I\'m not looking for sex or anything like that, but I\'m a little shy and am looking to get my confidence boosted a bit. Is this the right combination for me? Any advice would be a God sent.

Elana
02-16-2003, 10:13 AM
Just hang out for a bit and you will get your answer from one of the experts. My guess is something with Nol in it, like PI/w. Nol is supposed to make people around you feel comfortable and chatty

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2003, 10:44 PM
Ok, none of the experts are forthcoming, so I\'ll chime in. My money\'s on PI/w if you just want more attention but not necessarily sex.

Get that and let us know how you like it. I bet you will like it a lot. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2003, 09:45 AM
Thanks. I ordered it over the weekend, so it will be here soon, fingers crossed!