PDA

View Full Version : Primal not working

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 10:00 PM
I bought a bottle of PI and I don\'t smell anything at all. Isn\'t there supposed to be something?

I also have noticed absolutely no difference since using the PI. I figured I would get some reaction at times when I\'m riding in the elevator where
everyone is close by. Nothing.

I put a drop behind each ear and very little on my wrist. I also use Cool Water cologne

I the stuff I have bad? Can it go bad?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 10:00 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some people say they can smell an odor, some people say they dont smell anything at all. If you have the scented version then you should be able to smell ylang-ylang oil, which smells kinda sweet. The original version will smell slightly of BO if anything at all.

How long have you been trying the PI? And remember, just because you\'re wearing pheromones doesnt mean women \'have\' to jump you like you mentioned you expected in the elevator. If they\'re not in that initial mindset then it doesnt matter what you have on, they could all have been having bad days and wouldnt have given a care about seeing brad pitt in there. Try the product in a setting like a bar, or on a date, or at home in a romantic scenario, somewhere where the women are out there looking for fun anyway and they\'ll be much more reactive. Give it a month, you\'ll see reactions, this stuff definitely works.

Sounds like you are using the right amounts. You could always try the \'armpit trick\' with PI, I\'ve had great results with that before.

No, your stuff isnt bad, i\'m sure it\'s totally fine. Maybe it can go bad over a long period of time, \'bad\' as in it expires.