PDA

View Full Version : AE Newb "?'s"

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2003, 08:15 AM
What\'s going on guys... Long time no see. I\'ve been cruising the forums the past few months pretty frequently but have been too lazy to post cause I hadn\'t bought any new pheros until last night :P. I ordered AE/m (new) last night after having had limited (but some) success with none only products. I figured maybe I had to thrown some nol and rone into the mix to kick everything up a notch (emeril plug) as I have had some success with the SOE packets. Stats: 6\'4 1/2, 225 lbs, athletic body builder type. I think my shear size alone was why none by itself wasn\'t all that effective. I was considering SOE roll on or pheromax before picking up the AE but it seemed like the best choice. Anyways, at my stats does anyone have any recommendations for applications points and amounts? Should I use the dropper that comes with it or use dabs? Thanks for all your help guys.

bivonic
02-16-2003, 08:20 AM
Yeah I\'d say stick with the SOE, but since you got some AE/m & since you are so GD tall, put a drop on each wrist & cover with a cologne.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2003, 08:28 AM
Man, I knew I should\'ve ordered the SOE /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif. Well If the AE isn\'t too successful I\'ll probably be ordering up some SOE soon.

franki
02-16-2003, 08:59 AM
I think you will be fine with AE. At least it is better than -none alone products for you.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
02-16-2003, 04:14 PM
Not positive yet, but I think the 1 Drop of AE above the top lip may work for ME too as said in another thread by others. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

And 6\'4 body builder type ??? ....I\'m just guessing here but me thinks you need a \"What a great guy!\" type of product! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif (SoE, possibly WAGG when it\'s available, etc, haven\'t got a verdict on AE yet, maybe that too) Get them comfortable with you and talkative.

You sound intimidating with -none. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
At least you didn\'t say 6\'4 body builder bouncer type. heh heh heh

franki
02-16-2003, 04:43 PM
\"Stats: 6\'4 1/2, 225 lbs, athletic body builder type.\"

He did say body builder type.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
02-16-2003, 04:52 PM
Meant to highlight bouncer type. lol