PDA

View Full Version : New to Forum/Products

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2003, 05:35 AM
I odered PI and PCC. I currently use skinbio\'s oil with phermones which are plant-based and scented with essential oils. Will I need anything else? I just want to feel more vibrant and attractive. Just turned 40. My husband has a really hectic schedule and it would be helpful to attract some of his attention as well. Also how are these phermones produced?

Elana
02-16-2003, 05:41 AM
<font color=blue>HELLO</font color=blue>/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
PCC and PI/w is a great combo. I have no idea in the world how they are produced. /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

I have never tried the Skin Bio oils, but I love their CP Serum.

Sexyredhead
02-16-2003, 06:57 AM
PIw has -nol in it, right? Yep, that\'ll really do great for you, IMO. Even if people are already chatty and friendly, you\'ll notice an increase. You may have to lock yourself in your office to get away from them sometimes so you can get work done! At least that is the case for me. I use the super primal essential oil with -nol in it on a daily basis, as well as other things for different occasions. I\'m new too, and still experimenting. Have fun with it! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Watch out for too much cops with the PCC though. Some people say it makes them PMS-y or overemotional. I have found it can do that for me too.