PDA

View Full Version : Ivan AKA Seadove saved a baby today :-)

Elana
02-16-2003, 04:31 AM
Seadove was babysitting his little cousin in the park and heard a lady yelling and waving her hands. She had locked her 6 month old in the car. /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif He busted opened the window and saved the day! What a hero /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

seadove
02-16-2003, 08:27 AM
That\'s no heroism Elana.All I did was smash the window.

What\'s an AKA anyway?

/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2003, 08:44 AM
Also Known As

It was too heroic. You don\'t know how many people would have stood there biting their lips and wringing their hands. All respect.

seadove
02-16-2003, 08:47 AM
FTR

It\'s hard to believe people will stand by and not do anything.Smashing windows of cars is no big deal.No risk of life here.

seadove
02-16-2003, 08:54 AM
But if I save Elana from a sinking Titanic and take her in my arms and fly away somewhere, THAT\'S heroism !!

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-16-2003, 08:56 AM
Or big fun, how ever you want to look at it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

seadove
02-16-2003, 09:00 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif