PDA

View Full Version : The great George Burns.

seadove
02-15-2003, 11:27 PM
Several years ago, while he was still alive, George Burns was on the Oprah Winfrey Show, and bragged, that despite his 97 years, he could still have sex three times a night. After the show, Oprah said, \"George, if I\'m not being too forward, I\'d love to have sex with an older man. Let\'s go back to my place.\"

So they go back to her place and have great sex. Afterwards, George says, \"If you think that was good, let me sleep for a half hour, and we can have even better sex. But while I\'m sleeping, hold my testicles in your left hand, and my penis in your right hand.\" She says okay.

He sleeps for half an hour, awakens, and they have even better sex.

George says, \"Oprah, that was wonderful. But if you let me sleep for an hour, we can have the best sex yet. But again, hold my testicles in your left hand, and my penis in your right hand.\"

Oprah says, \"Great, George, but tell me, does my holding your organs stimulate you while you\'re sleeping?\"

George replies, \"No, but the last time I slept with a shvartza, she stole my wallet.\"

Elana
02-16-2003, 04:53 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

He must be rolling in his grave

seadove
02-16-2003, 08:31 AM
Still not pleased?

Oh you\'re so difficult !!

/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif