PDA

View Full Version : Andrenoline and DIHLs

bjf
02-15-2003, 04:14 PM
As lng as DIHL has been brought upo, i wanted to talk about adrenoline and attraction. Whenever, and i mean, whenever i go to an amusmeant parks, the looks I get from women are largely more intense then anything i have gotten off mones. The scary rides build their andrenoline, abnd then they become horndogs. It would be nice if their was a scent that triggered adreoline.... any thoughts of how this could be possible?

SonnyBlack
02-17-2003, 10:33 AM
if there was a mone product that did this...then my guess is people would start getting addicted o the intense feelings adrenaline brings and it would become druglike and very addictive..hehe or at least I know Id become addicted...

bivonic
02-17-2003, 11:04 AM
There\'s a theory I believe in is that if you take a girl to an amusement park & get her to go on a thrilling roller coaster ride, it of course will raise her adrenaline & she will subconsciously associate that feeling with sex. So I would recommend if you go on a date to the amusement park, work the kinos big time after the ride & see what happens, for all you know she\'ll respond & start grabbing you back even bigger time.

bivonic
02-17-2003, 11:04 AM
Same thing why makeup sex is so intense, the blood is already flowing after a heated argument, it\'s an easy interlude to love making (assume one of you yields or you both find a middle ground to agree on).

Sexyredhead
02-17-2003, 11:24 AM
Ok, here\'s my thought on the adrenaline/DIHL thing. When your adrenaline gets pumping, it\'s because something stressful in some way has just happened. You could be scared, exhillarated, etc. Problem is, you\'re most likely sitting around with a lot of energy to get rid of, and you\'re not doing anything to get rid of it. You could run, which would work, but if you got scared in any way, sex is a good way to not only get rid of all that excess energy, but to bond with someone as well. Kind of an extra \"it\'s ok\" from someone you obviously trust enough to have sex with. I\'m not sure it\'s necessarily a heightened reaction to hormones. Maybe it has something more to do with part of your brain needing to feel safe, and most people don\'t have sex unless they feel relatively safe doing it.

CptKipling
02-18-2003, 08:19 AM
It\'s testosterone which is more important, T levels become elevated after arguments...etc.