PDA

View Full Version : Indian girls

**DONOTDELETE**
02-15-2003, 03:23 PM
Hi all,

I apologize for any repitition here but I\'m looking to attract Indian girls between the ages of 21-25 who are Americanized. To my knowledge, I hadn\'t come across any threads that discussed what was successful in attracting these specific type of girls in relation to pheromones. The girls in India are typically shy and so therefore I\'m more attracted to the asian-indian girls here in the US. I\'ve bought PI/m scented and unscented and Attraction. I\'ve tried them for a few weeks and I had weak or no hits. I know I should experiment with these further but was wondering if anyone had any luck with a similar target audience and if they used different products? Thanks

krtel
02-15-2003, 06:43 PM
Most Indian girls don\'t sleep around, much less have sex before marriage, so if you are thinking about attracting one through androstenone, forget it. I\'d say that your best bet for Indian women is -nol and -rone (SoE) and even then, don\'t expect to be anything more than friends with them.

- Krish

Icemone
02-24-2003, 03:45 AM
Hi newbie_guju,

I LOVE Women, especially exotic ones.
And no Politically Correct bull or offense meant, just my experience. OK?
Also, the mones helped about 10% at most! So no magic bullets LOL ( I would say more NOL less NONE for Indian and Asian )

Indians ( including Bengali, Pakistani, etc. )
do seem to be
one of the most clannish and conservative groups I\'ve ever had the challenge and pleasure to seduce. ( yet SO hot! )

I got a LOT further with a Bengali hottie AFTER I dumped her for being a psycho lier!

The time that we met and...I was
wearing AE, REALM/TE and Issy Miake cologne and my ATTITUDE is what worked.
VERY confrontational and then funny. Not caring about what she thought about me, since she had shown
herself to be unworthy of a real relationship-----offered \"sex\" only since I already made the mistake to trust you
and you have to EARN my trust this time, if you
want more.

Sadly, I WANTED her to have been a keeper.
At least we had fun.

( wore REALM when I first met her and got her
E-mail after talking with her for 5 minutes.
She SEEMED comfortable and attracted.
Long story short, the next time we met, after some tragic events, I was wearing REALM/NPA think she was a
bit scared?
With the AE and less NONE she was still a bit scared but probably more because of my
Attitude and also REALLY TURNED ON!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-24-2003, 10:36 AM
indian girls are bitches
and good indian girl who knows how to treat you right is invaluable
i\'d say...use something with NOL like SoE or AE
once they open up and start talking, you\'re safe

Elana
02-24-2003, 11:17 AM
<<indian girls are bitches>>

/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif That\'s a horrible thing to say. I\'m sure you didn\'t mean to say that.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-24-2003, 11:21 AM
hah woops...being of indian descent i guess i\'m just used to saying it to their faces and to other indian dudes
the key is to just break the shell i guess, they are all pretty sweet on the inside

Elana
02-24-2003, 11:22 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
02-24-2003, 11:24 AM
<<being of indian descent i guess i\'m just used to saying it to their faces>>

Are you seriously calling them bitches to their faces? /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif
I may have to get some of the ladies here to beat up on you. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-24-2003, 11:25 AM
oh but they know they are :-)
don\'t worry my girlfriend is indian...she is a great babe

Elana
02-24-2003, 11:26 AM
We are still going to beat you up /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-24-2003, 12:52 PM
I\'m takin\' off my earrings as we speak.

Elana
02-24-2003, 01:01 PM
kickin off my 4\" heels