PDA

View Full Version : I just got boobed to death

bivonic
02-15-2003, 07:14 AM
2 drops WAGG, 2 drops A1 in hair gel
2.5-3 drops of PI/m behind ears & on throat
4 inches of PCC on back of neck, 2 lines of 2\" straight down from below back of ears by hair line to shoulders.
Cover with Le Male (3 girls I know recognized it correctly as Jean Paul Gaultiere)
SOE all over face (roll top)

I\'d give my appearance close to an 8 (if I could just tighten my abs a touch I could easily go up to an 8.5), I just got a hair cut the day before, was wearing one my mack shirts, CK reflective dress shirts, purple (I thought of wearing the red that reflects black, but figured with it being V-Day everyone would be wearing red & I wanted to stick out a touch).

One girl I know kept boobing me as we were talking, but she was boobing everyone apparently as my roommate confirmed, she has a rather large rack, so maybe it comes naturally for her.

One of her friends whom I was attracted to an 8, blonde hair probably late 20\'s, nice rack - see a pattern here yet? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif when we meet she gives me a kiss, I went to turn my cheek but she snuck in and kissed me on the lips (closed), but how\'s that for a hit/greeting! I compliment her on her pretty pink shirt & take a good look at her body in so doing, we get to talking and she is leaning in grabbing my bicep & brushing the hell out of her boobs against my chest, I tried not to reciprocate by restraining myself from putting my arm around her & giving her a butt a squeeze, I think I may have done it once as I couldn\'t resist. She was a date of a buddy of mine so I tried my best to just focus on eye contact. Something to mention, my buddy is a male model/actor (not the most successful in his career but he sees plenty of tang, I think his range is too broad, like 6-9\'s as opposed to sticking to 8\'s & 9\'s), I considered going for it with this girl but I couldn\'t (my friend-center kept me straight), so we are talking for like 30 minutes, all of our mutual friends already went to another bar, funny thing is she\'s a die hard Yankee\'s fan & I\'m a Red Sox fan, not truly diehard, but big enough of a fan. She looks away & rolls her eyes when she finds out, but that didn\'t stop her flirtatious behavior, I think it gave her some passion (anger can easily be misinterpretted) & she started really going at it with me, man she was an easy lay, I\'m too nice of a guy. I tried to keep my buddy in the corner of my eye so I could gage his reactions & know when play time was over - well it got so bad that my buddy was staring at us from across the pool room for like 20 seconds - so I had to cut her off mid-sentence, I turned my body to my buddy & pointed at him with both my hands & said, I told you he\'s a good friend of mine, I need to jet. So I walked up to him & shook his hand & said, \"Dude, I\'m heading out, just so you know we were only talking about baseball.\" Haheh, his reply was, \"She loves to talk about baseball\" with a big smile on his face, I go to walk out the door when I realize I left my scarf there, so I go back to get it, of course it\'s under the chair he\'s been sitting on, he has her sitting in his lap & they are making out, god bless him! I felt like I was the setup man & he was the closer <a little baseball inuendo>.

What is it with me & my buddies\' dates!!! Argh, maybe I find it easier to be myself when I meet them - no pressure, that mixed in with the fact that I make a point of focusing soley on my friend when I know they are with their date or girlfriend until they give me the introduction. I think this builds up some tension & mystery & gets them really curious, I guess I do this intentionally as I generally get positive results, so I should just blame myself. In retospect I really should have went for it, I now remember a time when I was working some girl playing pool, I had just met her & he snakes me & takes her home. Plus we aren\'t tight friends, just acquaintances from the same bar scene with mutual friends, we don\'t call each other up to hang out, it\'s always coincidental that we run into each other.

bivonic
02-15-2003, 07:17 AM
OMG I just remembered this, she was DIHL-ing while we were having our conversation, her eyes got REALLY dilated, I probably shouldn\'t have done this, but I was little excited downstairs so I say to her, \"how are you feeling right now? you must be feeling really good, & she\'s just staring at me, so I lower my stance a little (she\'s a few inches shorter then me) & start grinding her against the sliding glass door, I was very non-chalant about it, someone might have noticed, but I made a point of only doing a few grinds & not go hog wild! LOL I must have got her so freaking hot, no wonder she had to make out on my buddy\'s lap, I almost feel like he owes ME!!!!!!! For you DIHL experts I got no negetive response from her, just a wide ass smile & she was in LaLa Land, man that felt, good. The reason I went with so much PI/m was accidental, the 2nd drop was a very large drop, that is why I said I put on 2.5-3 drops. I think the combo of WAGG & A1 is lethal in allowing more -none to be applied.

I\'m going on a docked booze cruise, $40 all you can drink with I think the same group of girls, I know the first boober I mentioned is going as she invited me, hopefully she\'ll bring her friends & my buddy won\'t be able to afford it, probably wishful thinking, I\'ll follow up.

Less is more except when you can get away with more!

Elana
02-15-2003, 08:28 AM
Note to all men- don\'t bring your women around Bivonic /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Wolfe
02-15-2003, 11:15 AM
why not???..they all get layed in the end /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
02-15-2003, 12:20 PM
Good read on the situation and good play although I\'d be more competitive in such situations - it really is the woman\'s choice, is it not?

bsxs
02-15-2003, 12:26 PM
You put a lot on! Wouldn\'t that make girls want to be away from you?

bjf
02-15-2003, 01:56 PM
that\'s a ton of stuff
2 drops WAGG, 2 drops A1 in hair gel
2.5-3 drops of PI/m behind ears & on throat
4 inches of PCC on back of neck, 2 lines of 2\" straight down from below back of ears by hair line to shoulders.
Cover with Le Male (3 girls I know recognized it correctly as Jean Paul Gaultiere)
SOE all over face (roll top)

CptKipling
02-16-2003, 10:33 AM
I think PI was the only limiting factor dosage wise, the rest seems pretty reasonable.

Watcher
02-16-2003, 12:12 PM
It feels good to help other men get laid as biovonic said the setup man, when you are getting plenty action youreself i find with the pheromones that helping women get worked up and then moving away and leaving this sexual timebomb with this unsuspecting man is real interesting when i hear what happened later. (note only when getting laid often do i extend some energy to helping others out)

marv14yag
02-16-2003, 12:17 PM
Hey, did you say you were juicing up a while ago? What all are you using (if you still are) and at what dose. Oral, injection?

Bart

bivonic
02-16-2003, 12:19 PM
I just use 5ml of creatine serum before hitting the gym.

marv14yag
02-16-2003, 12:29 PM
Oh, I thought you were using androgenics. Yeah, I was doing creatine at 5mg. I did that for a while, I mean, I gained a few pounds of water weight....Max went up a little bit, but basically, I think that out of everything you can get that\'s not a steroid, creatine is the best, pretty much, other than that you really just got to use some testosterone derivitives.

But, you know, another reason I mention it...I was reading in Men\'s Health Magazine and they did a test, and men with higher testosterone levels got hired more. And also that tesotsterone makes you more focused, etc (I knew this already...) However, is it possible that your success with women is not only from high testosterone levels, but rather because of high test levels you would say, and do the right things?

I mean, I\'ll talk to a girl, myself, and afterwards, I will realize I should have, done/said this and that...If I would have, I would have gotten results.

I mean, think about it.....The how to get laid guide, NLP, basically, that is for people without high test or pheromones try to EMULATE what they say/do.

I believe that what they say/do is more important. I mean, it works more often.

But, myself, I have not been using phermones for a while...I don\'t really like the hits I get...They\'re just wierd, and don\'t work out... Even if you get a hit, unless you\'re going to f*** right there on the spot it\'s not going to work out, people can see through pheromones (not at first Ie, DIHL, but they can)...

But, just since I\'ve been working out, etc I\'ve noticed differences, not only in pheromones, but rather the way I ACT and people act different ACCORDING to the way I act...

It\'s like a cause and effect.

In essence, if you say, and do everything right you\'ll get laid, not matter WHAT you look like.

This DOES SERVE TRUE! Just look at that Casanova Guy....He always said, and did the right thing. He sure as hell wasn\'t pretty, and wasn\'t that big either...

Bart

Watcher
02-16-2003, 12:34 PM
Heres the gist, if you work out those natural phero levels are going to skyrocket. Intelligent use of the synthetics can of course get u laid, but it takes some fine tuning.

Whitehall
02-16-2003, 03:26 PM
Actually, the evidence is that Casanova was a very good looking man. That certainly supported his outstanding social skills. His mother was a famous actress.

Once, Casanova and King Frederick the Great of Prussia were walking in the King\'s gardens and the King turned and said to Casanova, \"My, you are one handsome fellow.\"

marv14yag
02-16-2003, 03:41 PM
I have seen a picture of Casanova, and to today\'s standards, he\'s not pretty. He has a big nose...Retreating hair line...

However, he was knowledgable about pheromones, in part. He knew that there was something about oisters and sex.....

Perhpas he upped his phero levels with foods, and used NLP, as for physical appearances, I don\'t think so...

And, it\'s suprising that Casanova met with King Phillip. I mean, he spent most of his time in jail and dueling others.

Bart

marv14yag
02-16-2003, 03:42 PM
However, that DOES go along with, it\'s not your looks (I mean, think about it...Throught the years, standard on looks have been changed DRAMATICALLY, it\'s rather how you portray yourself as...

Howevever, many times, people are shallow, and only care about the looks of the time....Society\'s acceptance, and money.....

Bart

CptKipling
02-16-2003, 05:39 PM
\"people can see through pheromones (not at first Ie, DIHL, but they can)...\"

Thats where attitude and personality come in. The most important part of a hit is the follow up, which wholly relies upon how you act.

Watcher
02-16-2003, 07:46 PM
Social skills and language can be adapted to suit social situations to give an individual an edge over others.