PDA

View Full Version : 2:1 AE:NPA

bjf
02-15-2003, 05:03 AM
i mixed it....smels like a manly musk, but i don\'t think like BO. What do u guys think?

DrSmellThis
02-15-2003, 11:25 AM
Others have liked 3:1. I don\'t know...

upsidedown
02-15-2003, 11:28 AM
Did you use the new scent of AE or the old scent? I think that would be way too much NPA for the old scent to handle. Not sure about the new AE....haven\'t tried it at that ratio.

I\'ve used a 5:1 ratio myself with pretty good results. 5:1:2 with New AE:NPA:A1 seems to have worked for me well also.

bjf
02-15-2003, 12:22 PM
new scent....

what u guys think of 1:1:1 soe:ae:npa
2 good selling products:1 bad = decent smelling

proteus
02-15-2003, 12:41 PM
Can u test this and post results.

upsidedown
02-15-2003, 01:02 PM
Yes, test out your 2:1 mix and get back with us on results. I\'m particularly curious to hear if anybody (namely women) ever think the mixture is too stinky.

bjf
02-15-2003, 05:22 PM
great, i get to be the ginny pig

cuddlebear
02-15-2003, 06:11 PM
Admittedly a tough job, but someone has to be first .... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bjf
02-16-2003, 06:55 AM
Okay, here are my test results. First of off I puit four dabs of ae:npa 2:1 at my pulls points on nek, behind hears, back of neck, and also smeare it on my chin, and some above my lip. Doing soeme under my nose gave me the illusion that i smeeled mukyier than i porbably did, and the concern led me to do four inches (actually maybe 2) accorss the front of my neck, and then a dab on each ear lobe of npa with the roll on top.

We i was waiting for the subway, a girl who was with 2 guys came walking down the steps to the platform and she smiled at me. I figured, must be the mix, it is working.

Unfortunately, i wnt to two club/bars, and i got jack sh-t. I talked to a couple of girls, noticed nothing, and girls around me did not look at me or whatever. There was just no interest. Now it is important to note that their was no negativ, get away from this guy stuff either.

It was like going out with nothing on, except i think i uusally do better than that.

Notice the girl on the subway platform was not drinking. I am convinced, despite what people onm this board say, that females\' senses just dull with some alcohol, and they just do not pick up on stuff like phermones, because thye are in an altered state where their brain isn\'t sharp, not functioning as well.

The best hits i have gotten have been in well lit sports bars, often during the day, where people go to watch the game, and the women do not seem to be drinking so much, and their concentration is sharper. it is like day and night with the hits --- pun intended

proteus
02-16-2003, 07:12 AM
Thanks for posting results. No hits hey? Interesting - clubs are hard though so try it some more in other places. I\'ve had the most hits in clubs with JB#1 and my Yes/PF mix.

I\'m actually coming to the conclusion however, that for going out to meet the ladies a -nol heavy product is best, both for yourself and the ladies you\'re trying to meet. I say this not because I feel -none products don\'t work (coz I\'ve experienced firsthand that they do), but because you are more likely to be loose and relaxed, which translates also to transmitting confidence and so it makes meeting new folk much easier. Being in state is 90% of seduction and -nol makes it easy to be in the right state and also to get her in a receptive state.