PDA

View Full Version : Subtle Public Female Masturbation

tallmacky
02-14-2003, 03:31 PM
For my week long High School experimentation of Phermones, predominately -none heavy products like TE, I have wondered about one possible female response. After I read a post awhile back about how a guy suspected a girl of masturbating during class (<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB4&amp;Number=7383&amp;page=&amp;vie w=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1>Click Here</a>) I kept this on my mind, though trying to avoid the placebo effect.This mostly happen in classes for example I was around 5 feet away from a girl in one class, and I noticed it seemed she could be doing it. Well she seems like the classic good girl etc.. but this was suspectable maybe not fully able to be proven. I know when someone is sitting in class for a long period of time and they do rythmic or bordem gestures.

In a usual setting when I see foot tapping it is very tempo oriented and involves the least needed movement of the body itself. For example taking the heel of your foot and gently and rapidly hitting it to the floor or the front of your foot and tapping on the ground while moving your knee with it etc... Now back to the class and the girl who I thought could have been getting jiggy with herself. I was around 5 feet away from her wearing one direct full spray of TE straight on my shirt 2 dabs wiped across the middle of my back (around 5 inches) in length, along with this 1/2 a pack of SOE GEL on my chin back of my neck, chest, back, and wrists. There were lines of desk in the class room spaced by around 4 feet and I was in one row and she was in the next row one seat back from me but pretty close. Anyhow I was moving a bit maybe geting the phero\'s in the air a bit, and I start to notice something. She has her hands in her inner thighs hanging there kind of like guarding the \"kitty\" and she starts to move in her chair from left to right kind of like softly grinding it her feet are aiding her in this. It lasted for about 4-5 minutes then she stopped completely and she did not leave to go to the bathroom or anything of that nature seemed pretty calm after that. I looked at her and her face I didn\'t see any real reaction just kind of looking down not looking around much at all, I do not think she looked at me either and did not use her hands at all.

I could be way off on this assumption all together, I was just noting this and wondering if any of the brave female forum members have ever done this in a classroom or any other public setting?

Sorry for the length of this message, by the way I noticed the same type of movement from a few others but it was a bit farther away and could have easily been nothing at all.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-14-2003, 04:05 PM
Wish I COULD get off that easy. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

tallmacky
02-14-2003, 04:14 PM
hmmm, have you ever masturbated in public FTR? maybe I am looking to far into this.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-14-2003, 04:20 PM
Not unless you count the bathroom stall at work on a stressful day. I can\'t see how what she was doing was masturbating. But I\'m not as talented as some of the women around here. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I could be wrong.

Blackwidow_Woman
02-14-2003, 04:30 PM
FTR,, for people like me its easier than that... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif I have in the ladies john outside by the boat docks where our boat is on the lake and this one guy i was with he wanted to watch so between that and the trees outside i got off more than 4 times as he put his arms down along my thighs ran his hands thru my hair and blew in my ears softly.. it gets me everytime.. we had people looking at us funny and more than likely they knew what we was up to... having very loose shorts on that day and a tiny halter top does wonders for easy acsess... hehehehe!!!! Water side park thats across from the dock is just to tempting and is very romantic and drawing to me.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-14-2003, 04:33 PM
See, this is what I\'m sayin\'.

So, could you get off by fidgeting in your chair?

Even given jeans with the right fit and no panties, it wouldn\'t happen for me if I sat there all night.

Elana
02-14-2003, 04:43 PM
Wouldn\'t happen for me like that. Not without my hands down my pants, or without grinding directly on something/someone.

Gerund
02-14-2003, 04:53 PM
Maybe these girls have supernaturally long/big clits?

Blackwidow_Woman
02-14-2003, 04:54 PM
Body movement and wraping your legs around one of his and moving up and down works good.. but some women can if they are really horney move there hands down there and around the area and very slightly do any moving and get off its easy as hell to do,, for some, even rubbing there thighs together would do it... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif some women can just brush up against something or a man and will be off in heaven!!!!!

Elana
02-14-2003, 04:55 PM
&lt;&lt;Maybe these girls have supernaturally long/big clits?&gt;&gt;

or maybe some of you men have supernaturally big imaginations /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Gerund
02-14-2003, 04:57 PM
Oh.

I was kinda hopin\' for the clit thing, myself~

/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif LMAO

Elana
02-14-2003, 04:59 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif OK....huge clits....that\'s what it is

If I got off in public, the people around me wouldn\'t have to question if I just came. I don\'t see how a woman could have an orgasm in silence.

Gerund
02-14-2003, 04:59 PM
\"Man in the boat, overboard!\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

(Bill Murray, in Caddyshack)

Gerund
02-14-2003, 05:01 PM
See, I figger if a clit was long enough, I could try to tie a knot in it with my tongue! &lt;grin&gt;

Gerund
02-14-2003, 05:04 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don\'t see how a woman could have an orgasm in silence.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stealth orgasms, of course~ /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-14-2003, 05:08 PM
You\'re nasty.

Elana
02-14-2003, 05:09 PM
He is totally nasty. Is that why you love him so much? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-14-2003, 05:10 PM
Yes. He may be the nastiest man I ever met. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
02-14-2003, 05:11 PM
don\'t see how a woman could have an orgasm in silence.

Stealth orgasms, of course~
Oh you got that right... LOL!! for sure women are very capable of being so quiet you would never know but then again watch her eyes as they will give it away....and i dont mean rolling back in the head nither... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
02-14-2003, 05:13 PM
I can tell you now....I would never be capable of having an orgasm in total silence.

Gerund
02-14-2003, 05:14 PM
[My plan is working~] /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-14-2003, 05:17 PM
You can hear me a block away. Besides, how are you gonna hide it when your back arches and your hips buck? Like you could help that.

Yeah, right. I\'m just gonna sit there lookin\' at you, wiggle my hips, and wow, baby. I came for you. Blow in my ear again. Oops. Did it again.

WTF?

Elana
02-14-2003, 05:17 PM
&lt;&lt;Besides, how are you gonna hide it when your back arches and your hips buck? Like you could help that.&gt;&gt;

THANK YOU!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Gerund
02-14-2003, 05:22 PM
I have good reason to believe FTR is quite... vocal during such moments... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
02-14-2003, 05:26 PM
FTR, maybe its time for you to learn a few new things.. oooops,, just kidding... LMFAO!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-14-2003, 05:28 PM
Maybe it\'s time for you to stop tellin\' stories.

HA!

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

That\'s right, I said it.

tallmacky
02-14-2003, 05:33 PM
I do have a rather large imagination, heheh maybe it was wishful thinking, or maybe there is that possibility that she is a spy masturbator hahahaha.

FTR must be loud btw

Elana
02-14-2003, 05:37 PM
HA!!

Blackwidow_Woman
02-14-2003, 05:37 PM
excuess me!!!!!!! Telling stories................
back up i dont think so....why is it so hard for you to belive the real world and what really happens out there.........

**DONOTDELETE**
02-14-2003, 05:41 PM
Maybe I just don\'t know the real world like you know the real world. I\'m sure you know best.

tallmacky
02-14-2003, 05:46 PM
Just out of wonder, at what age did you (females) start masturbating etc... I heard that woman often start later in their teens etc..

Have you girls ever been around some -none and had the urge btw?

Elana
02-14-2003, 05:47 PM
I was probably around 7or 8. I was a little girl in camp when I discovered the shower head.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-14-2003, 05:49 PM
I was 9. Didn\'t even know my clit was there. The next door neighbor girl told me about it.

Elana
Starting young....It must be a Sagittarius thing /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

tallmacky
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-14-2003, 05:50 PM
Must be. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Gerund
02-14-2003, 05:51 PM
Gerund &lt;------------ Made a Sagittarius girl cum one time from just fondling her breasts~ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
02-14-2003, 06:05 PM
well im not perfect and hey sometimes i know more than others but i dont know best..but then again your not me and its hard to get someone like you to understand someone like me..I learned young, fast and the hard way,, the most hardest ways of all.. ways that would just make you very happy you grew up the way you did...I have become a better person from all that and have opend my heart and soul up to everyone and also gave alot more than i should have... women are all diffrent and we are all capable of doing things that would surprise another woman...FTR, how much have you learned from your mistakes and the things you have done that was good and the things you have yet to discover??? dont worry im not disin you im just trying to help you understand me....

**DONOTDELETE**
02-14-2003, 07:25 PM
How much do you know about my upbringing?

DrSmellThis
02-15-2003, 10:48 AM
I had a girlfriend once who could have a Big O lying on her stomach and subtlely rubbing her legs together. She showed me -- pretty interesting...

**DONOTDELETE**
02-15-2003, 10:53 AM
What? Oh, I couldn\'t concentrate. A breeze just hit my right elbow and made me come. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Was this girl part cricket? Were thee chirping noises at all?

TBiRD
02-15-2003, 11:00 AM
*chirping* lol.....u people really have to much free time discussing stuff like this.

Why fight over something that is so different in every person.

Some people are very sensitive down there and get off very quickly. Some need a little more rubbin/lickin/penetratin whatever it is that u like. Same thing for men and women.....

DrSmellThis
02-15-2003, 11:04 AM
She would press them together and rub or grind them together...

She said she learned how quite by accident as a young girl, and that this has been her preferred method ever since. She doesn\'t masturbate in any other way.

bivonic
02-15-2003, 11:04 AM
I know this girl that told me if you hold a butterfly on her stomach she could reach orgasm, she has a tatoo of a butterfly on her lower back.

Blackwidow_Woman
02-15-2003, 11:09 AM
I dont think anyone is fighting over this issue as its just facts and some have a real hard time beliving in the facts..some women are way more sensual and have deeper inner feelings and sensations.. Touch and skin sensitivety can be more dramatic and electrifying in some women that others.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
02-15-2003, 11:27 AM
Another definition should be Renee AKA FTR. She is about as sensual, sexy, womanly as they come

Main Entry: sen·su·al
Pronunciation: \'sen(t)-sh(&amp;-)w&amp;l, -sh&amp;l
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Late Latin sensualis, from Latin sensus sense
Date: 15th century
1 : relating to or consisting in the gratification of the senses or the indulgence of appetite : FLESHLY
2 : SENSORY
3 a : devoted to or preoccupied with the senses or appetites b : VOLUPTUOUS c : deficient in moral, spiritual, or intellectual interests : WORLDLY; especially

Elana
02-15-2003, 11:29 AM
&lt;&lt;I know this girl that told me if you hold a butterfly on her stomach she could reach orgasm, she has a tatoo of a butterfly on her lower back. &gt;&gt;

You had better not be serious or you will go down in history as the most gullible man alive. /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

bivonic
02-15-2003, 11:33 AM
I\'d define myself as

tit·il·lat·ing
v. tr.
To stimulate by touching lightly; tickle.
To excite (another) pleasurably, superficially or erotically.

And Elana as
concupiscent
(kon-kyoo-pi-sens)
n.
A strong desire, especially sexual desire; lust.

Elana
02-15-2003, 11:35 AM
&lt;&lt;To stimulate by touching lightly; tickle.
To excite (another) pleasurably, superficially or erotically.&gt;&gt;

That would be you, Mr. nipple stimulater

&lt;&lt;A strong desire, especially sexual desire; lust.&gt;&gt;

That\'s sounds right on the money /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

Lucky
02-15-2003, 11:39 AM
You don\'t have to have a big clit. Mine\'s not. I started when I was about 5 or 6, figured it out all by myself. Public swimming pools were my forte till I was a preteen. The most intriguing was as an adult at a high dollar spa, a woman had bathed me and left me to soak. The jet was perfectly positioned (I\'ve wondered if she did that on purpose) and I had an earthshaking orgasm and nothing, not even my hands, touched my body. The orgasms are totally different than with a man (to me), and it\'s not hard to quieten the groans.

Elana
02-15-2003, 11:43 AM
Water must be common for young girls discovering the big O. That would make sense. It was the most amazing feeling learning that you could actually make yourself feel that way whenever you wanted. I can\'t even imagine what it must be like for women that can\'t cum.

bivonic
02-15-2003, 11:44 AM
Yeah hot tubs are a lust pool, get one that has those thrusters that go up &amp; down &amp; position your gal just perfectly &amp; she\'ll be kicking &amp; screaming in no time.

Lucky
02-15-2003, 11:47 AM
Elana,
I can\'t either. Orgasm makes the difference in heaven and hell so clear to me. Is that crazy?

Elana
02-15-2003, 11:48 AM
&lt;&lt;Is that crazy?&gt;&gt;

Nope...not to me. I am addicted to orgasm. Once you get your first taste....that\'s it....can\'t ever get enough.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-15-2003, 12:01 PM
Me, too. Swimming pools, jacuzzi jets, water faucets, shower heads ... talk about good, clean fun!