PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to Triall

**DONOTDELETE**
02-14-2003, 12:09 PM
Hi there, some of you may know me, I\'m the panicking guy.
Ok so I didn\'t get the stuff off me, It never washed out... maybe because it wasn\'t there any more, but certainly because it doesn\'t work in the ways I imagined. I have a fertile imagination and I owe apologies to some of you that did try to help me. Yes I had to go and see a shrink , yes I had a problem... In that problem I couldn\'t believe anoyone else than me. The shrink gave me pills I m much better since two month or so... It s weird to what extent the human brain can be delusional and to what extent belief is a strange thing.
A big thank you to Bruce because if it hasn\'t been for the site I wouldn\'t have been able to communicate all my Worries to people, [bad word] happens and you need a listening ear... I had more than that on this Forum. Thumbs Up Bruce.
Thank you Full tilt red for all those hints on how to get rid of smells, I needed them , and now if One they an horrendeous smell takes me over I will know to buy tomato juice.
I was just the living proof that belief can take you very far in a world of mis interpretation. Thank you to all of you for telling me I should see a shrink with my problems.

smell ya later
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Triall

**DONOTDELETE**
02-14-2003, 12:12 PM
Triall, your email made my day, angel face. Thank you for that. I\'m so glad you\'re better. So very kind of you to come back and say thanks. It means a lot.

cuddlebear
02-14-2003, 12:16 PM
Always fun to see old friends come back and say hi. Who\'s next? Sigipa?? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-14-2003, 12:19 PM
I MISS Sigipa. I wish he would come back.

Elana
02-14-2003, 01:35 PM
It\'s nice to see you, Triall. I\'m glad to hear you are feeling well /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
02-14-2003, 03:28 PM
Glad you\'re doing well Triall. Thanks for coming back with the follow up.

SonnyBlack
02-14-2003, 04:12 PM
good to hear from you bro..keep your head up...