PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to be the 1st...

bivonic
02-13-2003, 10:32 PM
...gentleman to give all of the beautiful lady members a rose:

@---<---

Happy Valentine\'s Day - you are all beautiful & from where I\'m standing it looks like you lost weight!

On a serious note, from what I have witnessed you have a big heart & you are not afraid to show it!

xox,
-b

Blackwidow_Woman
02-13-2003, 11:02 PM
AAAAWWWWWWW!!!!! Thats sweet...:)
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif mmmwwwaaaa!!

Wolfe... Smile babe!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Mike,, hehehe!! Want a chocolate coverd cherry??

seadove
02-13-2003, 11:11 PM
I second that wish to all the women of the forum

Only to my special lovely Elana I personally sent her a private valentine card yesterday.(Smooooooooooch)

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Icemone
02-14-2003, 02:49 AM
Hi Ladies, all,

Happy VAlentines Day to all /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Some of the Women might prefer chocolate to Roses and the Kinkier ones might prefer the THORNS LOL

I\'ll have some chocolate covered cherries and
thanks for sharing.

Sexyredhead
02-14-2003, 04:50 AM
Thanks, guys. Y\'all are so sweet.

Tell me, what would y\'all like most for Valentine\'s Day, if you could get whatever you wanted?:)

**DONOTDELETE**
02-14-2003, 05:28 AM
Sex. But thank you for the rose and the chocolates. And Happy Valentine\'s day to you, too, guys!

bundyburger
02-14-2003, 05:54 AM
If ever there were a group of woman in the one place that deserve Valentines it\'s on this forum!

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day!
You all deserve it, not just for giving us so many insights and help with the mysteries of the female world of late.

More kisses and hugs!!! xxxoooxxx /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
02-14-2003, 05:58 AM
<font color=red>HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO</font color=red><font color=purple> ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, SEXUAL, CREATURES!!!</font color=purple> /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
02-14-2003, 06:21 AM
guess that leaves us ugly sexual animals out but Happy Valentines Day anyways /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Sexyredhead
02-14-2003, 08:43 AM
Everybody\'s beautiful in the dark. \'Specially if you know what to do with your hands. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
02-14-2003, 11:11 AM
&gt;(guess that leaves us ugly sexual animals out but) Hey wait a min animals are not ugly they are very sexual and beautiful.. so that puts you on top...hehehehehehe!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
MMMWWWAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-14-2003, 12:03 PM
Sexyredhead, I\'m with you.