PDA

View Full Version : World Trade Centre Bombed

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2001, 11:56 AM
Um what to say but this is weird, some of the conspiracy types might say people are trying bring about world war three or amargen but it appears to be bin laden im awaiting the response from china and russia on this one, also you guys in the US are going to respond with everything that you have so everyone get ready for rough times ahead. If you see UFOs flying about then you know the world has gone insane if not then i dunno, its just sickening in the worst way.

Bruce
09-11-2001, 12:43 PM
Hello All,
It is 5 AM here in Japan. My wife told me of the terrible tragedy just as I was going to bed last night so I didn\'t sleep very well, and I have been watching it on TV just now and can\'t go back to sleep. Very unsettling to say the least that such a terrible thing is possible. Obviously nobody realized it could happen. If we could only wake up to find it was only a nightmare, but that will never happen. God have mercy on the human race. As a species, we must find some way to turn ourselves from this that it can never happen again if we are to survive. It is not just a security issue any longer. Wars involve the cooperation of millions of people and casualties are relatively light compared to this awful tragedy in terms of the miniscule percent of the society required to pull it off. Again, I don\'t see this simply as a security issue. I think we must look for solutions within ourselves, our families and the way we conduct our day to day lives.

God have mercy on us all,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2001, 02:43 PM
It\'s 6:30 pm EST here. I woke up this morning to these disasters. It\'s hard to believe that people can do this sort of thing to others.

For anyone here on the post that may have family in the citys that were attacked these thoughts are for you. I hope that your families are well and doing fine. I pray that no one lost any family and if so, God I hope I\'m wrong, may our hopes and prayers go out to you in your time of need.

GOD BLESS,
Bull

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2001, 03:08 PM
Too much androstonone!!!

But seriously, a tragic incident. Note that I somehow had to keep this thread related to the mones images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2001, 04:04 PM
i thought that mankind was getting near to be peaceful, because we are supposed to be getting smarter, but common those stupid middle-east monkeys always mess up things, my parents say that that is the their mentality, they have a war religion so they have to do warefare, but I don\'t give a damn, why can\'t they just close thier borders and not let people out, and just kill themselves? if that\'s what they want.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2001, 05:01 PM
We may not be able to control the evil in other peoples hearts, but we can certainly try changing the evil that resides in our own hearts.

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2001, 06:59 PM
that was so deep!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2001, 07:13 PM
The Bible says there will be wars and rumors of war. Face it, the wars in the Middle East will go on until the seven years of peace then they\'ll start up again. There\'s no end to this. And as long as we have people who think it\'s right to kill people for God be they Christian, Muslim or Jewish we\'ll always have this kind of problem and now we\'re dealing with a man with no regard for human life. He can take a few thousand or he can take a few million. No, he\'s no different than Hitler or any other dictator, but now we\'re put into a situation where we\'re going to have to retaliate and it\'s going to only pull us deeper into this circle of blood that most of us including our leaders don\'t want to be in.

jose
09-11-2001, 07:27 PM
My uncle works in New York, he\'s okay but I had friends that worked in the trade center. I don\'t know if they made it out yet before it collapsed. I\'ve been trying to reach their families but the phone lines are down. All I can think of now is revenge for the victims, you live by the sword you die by the sword.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2001, 07:52 PM
It\'s truly sad. The fact of the matter is we\'re going to have to find this guy and take him out. But he\'ll be considered a hero to some if he\'s killed. I do question it though. He\'s got a lot of money, I\'m willing to bet he won\'t be so happy about getting caught, and I believe we will catch him.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2001, 08:40 PM
I really think that in response that the CIA or other spy agenices will get near bin laden and assainate him, that will be there only real response to take him out. It is a major tradgey and the fallout will only get bigger and some sort of major military action will happen, we must just hope that it brings the international community together to fight terrisom. And as someone has said to much androstenone. I just hope it unites instead of devides.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2001, 08:44 PM
What has chinas response been to this bombing, they are the biggest country and have been fairly quite so far. Also the economy worldwide is going to take some damage and it will damage a lot of countries, that is also another reason i believe why they struck new york. Already the sharemarkets around the world have fallen by up to 10 percent, lets hope they bounce back and that oil prices are kept low, because economic chaos will only lead to further social decline in a lot of countries so we need to pick up scientific research and quickly and it is a good starting point for teaching our kids accelerated learning techniques and androgens could be a good place to start as well. Seems australia should be ok though. And asia will hopefully stay up as well.

a.k.a.
09-11-2001, 10:04 PM
Very well put, Bruce. My sister works two blocks from the trade center and it seems impossible to get a call into NYC. I see endless commentaries and the government thumping its chest; but very little news on what\'s happening in New York.
I’d gladly pay $23 for a gallon of gas, if I knew that my family was safe.

[ September 12, 2001: Message edited by: a.k.a. ]

CJ01
09-12-2001, 12:44 AM
Hey guys, I´ve been glued all day to the tv yesterday, I´m not feeling so well anyway and then this. I how some of you feel because I have two cousins working round there too. One of them is never in one place long (he´s does IT or so) and the other one is in finance!

So me and my family were trying all day and night to ring them but of course the network was way overloaded or totally down.

So it was a genuine relief when the phone rang this morning and apparantly everyone there´s okay! PHEW!!!

I hope everyone else here gets that kind of a phone call too!!

Did you see the images of the palistinians raving in the streets as if they´d won the worldcup?? How sick can you get?

I tell you, if they had more brains they´d be even more dangerous!

Here in europe things are getting pretty paranoid by the way, how about elsewhere?

Hope nobody here knew any of the airline crews or passengers!

See you
CJ images/icons/shocked.gif

Bruce
09-12-2001, 01:52 PM
For about 24 hours I was in such a state of shock, I couldn\'t really function properly, and I guess it is that kind of reaction that Bin Laden and his stealth army is counting on. Now I think it is time to act. We have the support of the international community, we should convene congress and declare war. They have declared war on the US. It is time to fight. It is also obvious that the current Afgan regime is harboring those responsible for yesterday\'s holocost. They should be given an ultimatum: \"Turn over Bin Laden or face immediate attack.\"

Yesterday afternoon (Japan time), I was feeling rather awkward when I went to my gym. I didn\'t know how I should act. I thought all the Japanese guys there would avoid me and just look uneasy, not knowing how to react in typical Japanese \"awkward situation style\". I was surprised to find a lot of support. People I never talk to made a special point of letting me know they don\'t like terrorism and hope we will take action. They are afraid of living in a world where terrorists are free to roam and opperate openly, literally laughing while the inocent lie dying by the thousands. We have the support of common people all over the world. I am quite sure.

Also, since this horror has gone to an obvious new level, the commercial airline industry must come up with a radical quantum leap in security immediately. As it is now, commercial airflights are controled largely by computers with live crew being able to take control at any time. This technology must be thrown immediately into high gear so that technicians are the ground can override cockpit control in the event of a hijacking. Otherwise, this tupe of thing will happen again soon and maybe even worse next time. Ultimate control of passenger commercial aircraft from the cockpit became totally and finally obsolete as of yesterday.

The entire human race must now unite and work around the clock to simultaneously hunt down and erradicate terrorism woldwide, and technically eliminate the use of commercial aircraft as tools of destruction.

God have mercy on us all,
Bruce