PDA

View Full Version : USA Support

Lucky
02-12-2003, 03:18 PM
Since I have let it be known that I don\'t want a war, I need to say this:

If, God forbid, the war occurs, I will support the government and President completely. Toss my ideals out the window....

Elana
02-12-2003, 05:45 PM
Lucky is /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-12-2003, 06:24 PM
I thought that went without saying. I never questioned your patriotism. I wish they\'d bomb us and get it the hell over with. I\'d rather be dead than spend another two hours trying to go 7 miles to get to work because of some \"suspicious package\" on the 14th Street Bridge. This crap\'s getting tiresome. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
02-12-2003, 08:49 PM
FTR,

Just move out here to the boonies with all the rest of us living in flyover country! Terrorists aren\'t all that intersted in bombing tumbleweeds and horned toads! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-12-2003, 09:25 PM
You gonna support me in the style to which I\'ve become demeaned, I mean accustomed?

upsidedown
02-12-2003, 09:32 PM
>>You gonna support me in the style to which I\'ve become demeaned, I mean accustomed?<<

Well, I don\'t know what lifestye you\'re used to....but I\'ll do my best. Tell ya\' what, I\'ll let you move into the shed closest to the outhouse. How\'s that for being a gentleman?

No thanks are necessary.. I\'m here for ya\'. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-12-2003, 09:33 PM
Nice to have friends.