PDA

View Full Version : AE:NPA

bjf
02-12-2003, 05:53 AM
I haven\'t really seen anyone mention this mix, perhaps people have, but what about a AE:NPA mix. DOn\'t know what the ratios would be......but it could be a strong sexual hit mix if u could make it smell okay

Icemone
02-12-2003, 05:58 AM
Hi bjf,

I use that combination most of the time,
yet I don\'t mix them. ( the only thing I mix is NPA or TE with REALM Men. I prefer to dab on separate spots and
be able to smell them to help avoid OD)

About 2-3 drops of AE and a
few dabs of NPA ( or a few more of The Edge ) on another wrist are AMAZING for sexual hits!!!
( with cologne covering the NPA/TE )

bjf
02-12-2003, 06:01 AM
how much cologne do u use and do you put the cologne directly on the NPA?

it kinda sounds like a AE plus JB1 mix, which i want to avoid, because cologne really dilutes how much npa you get. I just wonder how much cover scent u need to put on to get rid of the bad smell, and if that amount combined with mones make you too smelly. I can\'t stand when guys wear a ton of cologne

TBiRD
02-12-2003, 06:29 AM
Call me crazy , but yesterday I bought 5 bottles of Alter Ego/male/new scent.

I decided it will be the base of all my mixes from now on.

Reasons for that ? Well its one of the best products around.
It seems to provide hits for everybody - sexual+friendly.
It covers 3 of the best pheros known to us -none -nol -rone in a very good [natural] 5 : 4 ratio.

I also have PI/m / SOE gel packs. I have been successfull with these products as standalone and in combination.
However Pi + Soe gave me better results than just PI or just SOE - when it comes to getting the attention of girls. Soe on its own works wonders , when it comes to creating a friendly good-mood atmosphere with people laughing and giggling...but it doesnt get the ladies attention as much , as PI on its own or PI + SOE.

So tthis is why i decided to get lots of AE.

AE will be my base from now on , and I will enhance it with a drop of PI if I want more sexual stuff goin on , and with 1/2 SOE gel if I want to seem more friendly without having the aura of a castrate.

I would like to hear some feeback from AE/m/newscent users on the amount of drops.

From reading around the forum , I know that they changed the bottle design a little and AE now comes along with a build-in dropper like PI. An I also read , that this dropper delivers smaller drops than the old one , so the amount of drops needed has changed.

I need no more than 2 drops from PI\'s dropper to see excellent results...I think I could even get away with one drop !

With Soe its like 1/2 - full gel pack has a great effect on people around me [myself included ]

So all u new AE users , how many drops would u suggest ?

My idea so far is :

4 drops AE if worn standalone - for overall good level of attractiveness

3 drops AE + 1 drop PI if I want more sexual stuff goin on.

3 drops AE + 1/2 Soe gel pack if I want more friendly stufff going on !

CptKipling
02-12-2003, 08:30 AM
I found that a ratio of 3:1 AE:NPA works well.

DrSmellThis
02-12-2003, 01:41 PM
Sounds about right to me.

druid
02-12-2003, 03:34 PM
yeah i just got AE/m (old version) about a week ago. Here is what I have been doing.

First worn it as stand-alone -- about 2 drops. Didn\'t notice much there but i don\'t think it was enough. Then I tried covering that with some cool scent -- not much there.

Now a couple days ago I mixed it with some TE. 3:1 AE:TE. I didn\'t use the AE dropper, I used a pair identical droppers I bought from the drug store. First tried covering with some cool scent not much there -- a little flirting but not much. But today I put about 3 dabs of that mix on (chin and behind ears) and 1 dab of RM on my chin. I think I found it. I wore it to work and got the usual flirtness from my female coworkers. But this spanish chick came in (a customer) and I noticed her making eye contact with her pupils diliting. So I can\'t wait to test this one out when I have some time to acutally persue.

I really like these products/mixes with 3 mones(like DD#1, haven\'t tried KR#1 but got a feeling it would work for me to). If anyone has AE/m and some CS rone try mixing it. I think the results to that would be interesting.

What you think guys, should I put more on?

CptKipling
02-12-2003, 04:23 PM
Congrats druid, sounds like a good \'un!

Maybe you could try that with NPA, if you have it, or instead 5:2 with TE, which will give you a little extra -none that the RM is giving you. But then if its working well with RM, there could be no reason to change it...Could get interesting!

WKM#1 is shaping up nicely (another 3 phero mix), and I have to agree on the multiple phero issue, they seem to work best in combination, it\'s just finding the ratios.

TBiRD
02-12-2003, 04:57 PM
druid , good to hear your success story !

But seriously consider trying 4-5 drops AE standalone!

This is why : (I can\'t stop quoting this /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif it really belongs on top of the FaQ)

\"The results are pretty interesting, and I think provide a guide for product usage. I\'ll spoil the surprise and say that it appears the \"ideal\" dose is about 0.020 to 0.030 mg of pheromones. It\'d be great to get data on androtenone and androstenol separately, but this is all I had to work with.

Anyway, let me know what y\'all think of this.

First of all, let\'s define the units for applying the pheromones.

We have dabs, drops, and sprays. Note that the viscosity of the solution and the type of applicator can change the size of these units (a drop from a fine syringe needle and a drop from my fingertip are very different in size). I\'m using my finger as a \"standard\" here \'cause that\'s what we all use in real life. To measure the units, I used a calibrated 1 milliliter syringe to measure what got dispensed onto my finger or cap.

Dab. This is where one wets the fingertip by holding it over the bottle mouth and tipping the bottle. This was hardest to measure, it comes down to being about 0.01 ml, and no more than 0.02 ml. Measured with a bottle of AE.

Drop. A full-size, free-falling drop from the fingertip measures 0.05 ml. Note that this leaves a partial dab on the fingertip after the drop falls. Measured with a bottle of APC.

Spray. OK, I\'m sure this varies widely, but I measured the spray from my bottle of The Edge into the plastic cap. It\'s 0.13 ml.

---

At this point, I looked over all the past messages looking for dose and \"hit\" reports (and overdose reports, too.) I also calculated (like Wilde Oscar) the pheromone content per ml.

Here\'s the \"consensus\" dosing I uncovered for several products:

The Edge (TE): 0.12mg/ml. one or two sprays.
Alter-Ego (AE): 0.45mg/ml. two to four dabs.
Primal Instinct (PI): 0.5mg/ml. 4 dabs, 1 drop, 2 drops.
Andro 4.2: .14mg/ml. two sprays.

Using the unit measurements from above, and doing the math:

TE: One spray = 0.13ml * 0.12mg/ml = 0.016mg/dose
TE: Two sprays = 0.26ml * 0.12mg/ml = 0.031mg/dose

AE: Two dabs = 0.02ml * 0.45mg/ml = 0.009mg/dose
AE: Four dabs = 0.04ml * 0.45mg/ml = 0.018mg/dose

PI: Four Dabs = 0.04ml * 0.5mg/ml = 0.02mg/dose
PI: 1 drop = 0.05ml * 0.5mg/ml = 0.025mg/dose
PI: 2 drops = 0.1ml * 0.5mg/ml = 0.05mg/dose

Andro: Two sprays = 0.26ml * 0.14mg/ml = 0.036mg/dose. \"

-------------------------------

I read somewhere , that a dab of AE nearly equals a drop of AE ...so as u can see :

4 AE dabs/drops ( = 0.04ml * 0.45mg/ml = 0.018mg/dose))
will get u very close to the ultimate 0,02 hit producing range.

So maybe try 5 dabs and see dat spanish mami go

\"Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiii Paaaaaaaappppiiiiiii\"

druid
02-12-2003, 05:15 PM
it should also be noted (for the purpose of these calculations -- great job Tbird) that the bottle i used for mixing the AE with the TE has a small mouth on it. I bought it from another webiste (along with a bunch of others) for mixing. I wonder how close I was to the magic 0.02. I think that Jamboot was also proclaiming that to was the magic range with his PAN mix.

bundyburger
02-12-2003, 05:38 PM
<<I bought it from another webiste (along with a bunch of others) for mixing>>

Where was that website? I\'ve been keen to get smaller bottles for mixing smaller batches.

franki
02-12-2003, 05:44 PM
You should thank Scientist:

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Board=UBB2&Number=3471 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Board=UBB2&Number=3471\")

/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

(Sorry for widening up this thread /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif)

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

TBiRD
02-12-2003, 05:44 PM
Whoa dude , don\'t get me wrong ! It\'s not me who did this outstanding research , it was a guy called scientist ! I just quoted what I read while messing with the archives.

All credit to scientist
<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB2&amp;Number=3471&amp;page=0&amp;vi ew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=0&amp;fpart=1&amp;vc=1>http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB2&amp;Number=3471&amp;page=0&amp;vi ew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=0&amp;fpart=1&amp;vc=1</a>

franki
02-12-2003, 05:45 PM
Post deleted by franki

Mtnjim
02-12-2003, 05:49 PM
Is he, Jambat, and Jamboot still around?? Just saw a post from Walter Mitty--hadn\'t seen him in a while.

druid
02-12-2003, 05:53 PM
oh sorry. thank you scientist.

druid
02-12-2003, 05:56 PM
i got the bottles from
http://www.sunburstbottle.com/ (\"http://www.sunburstbottle.com/\")

Watcher
02-12-2003, 06:06 PM
Jambat has long vanished again. We have so many on board now that their presence isnt missed to much. He is probably gone back to lurking again.

TBiRD
02-12-2003, 06:15 PM
Posted by franki (Phero Pharaoh)
Posted on 02/12/03 06:44 PM &lt;--------------

Posted by TBiRD (Journeyman)
Posted on 02/12/03 06:44 PM &lt;--------------
I was about to correct myself +
I started writing my reply prior to your post(though clock shows the same time). + I quoted this many times and have always mentioned that the credit goes to scientist. + You don\'t seem to think to highly of me if you are so eager to make sure I don\'t get too much attention or false credit /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

So again , my intent was not to act up as an imposter.
I just wanted to help druid out !

Look, I ACTUALLY INVESTED LOTS OF TIME in reading the whole frikkin Forum , most people obviously haven\'t. That\'s why we see so many n00b questions......

Man sometimes I get so pissed goddammit /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

franki
02-12-2003, 06:23 PM
I didn\'t say anything bad about you Tbird.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

TBiRD
02-12-2003, 06:27 PM
Wich , on the other hand , is true /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif