PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone potency/strength and range

tallmacky
02-11-2003, 04:52 PM
I usually apply my -none products directly on my shirt, but I was wondering if I could get the same effect by applying on my chest directly.

I mean I do not understand the strength of pheromones compared to that of a normal smell.

I was also quite interested in the range of phero\'s it seems I am getting hits that are pretty far away (15 ft to 30 ft) I do not see how it is possible for the pheros to work over 35 ft away at times.

Goddess
02-11-2003, 05:04 PM
I\'m with you on this Tallmacky - I too have a hard time imaging effectiveness of both distance and potency to something I cannot smell. It goes against the grain. Therefore, I feel that I sometimes use too much and OD or at least offset others. I\'m trying to keep an open mind, but its hard to change your thinking about something that you \"know\" is true. I still have a hard time believing that a man will react positively to me if *I* cannot \"smell\" anything. I\'m getting subtle hits, yet it\'s hard for me to judge how much is too much...do I put on more or less? Do I try this product with that product? Also, patience has no place in my vocabulary. So I also have a hard time waiting and testing. (Sigh) I follow what others (FTR, Elana, Lucky) do and try to immitate their success. My hits are NOT from a distance. I would LOVE to see the day where a man walks past me, then turns around, comes back and engages me in conversation. Oh well, enough blathering with nothing intelligent to say. (Sorry) Goddess

tallmacky
02-11-2003, 05:10 PM
No, Goddess I liked your post (sincerely) I am just happy to know someone feels partially the same way.

In my opinion I treat phermones like they are super sensitve and maybe they aren\'t its very inhuman its like looking for a ghost in other words.

I do notice a difference from those around me, but I think I will have to go through atleast one OD before I know. I see the stares from many girls from pretty far aware, that I am almost sure on just not sure if its the mones.

thanks for the post

bjf
02-11-2003, 05:33 PM
tallmacky, wht do you usually weaer and how much

tallmacky
02-11-2003, 05:43 PM
I usually wear one spray of TE (The Edge) directly on the front of my shirt sometimes I give a spray on my little soldier directly ( not sure why not often though) So for the TE either one spray on the shirt or the shirt and another under my clothes, and then I put on some SOE Gel usually on my chin nose wrist and some on my shirt as well (to last longer)

Lutz
02-11-2003, 06:35 PM
Good posts tallmacky and Goddess. I am confused about this point, too, so could any of our \"resident experts\" enlighten us on this issue? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
02-11-2003, 07:04 PM
They are something humans pick up on and react to - you need to watch for altered behaviour even my AE/WAGG mix or DD#1 only needs a small amount and people react different to when i go without them. They are quite invisible but when you smell the stuff concentrated and without scent you can pick up on them.

So if you notice changed responses from people its working.
anywhere up to 20-30 feet i have noted.

Watcher
02-11-2003, 07:04 PM
They are something humans pick up on and react to - you need to watch for altered behaviour even my AE/WAGG mix or DD#1 only needs a small amount and people react different to when i go without them. They are quite invisible but when you smell the stuff concentrated and without scent you can pick up on them.

So if you notice changed responses from people its working.
anywhere up to 20-30 feet i have noted.

Thing of dogs and cats when they are on heat and increase their natural pheromone outputs 1000 folds. It can be smelt miles off (now relate that to humans and u can understand that it is still working)

MadMaxx
02-12-2003, 05:30 AM
As far as distance goes, I have had hits from several meters away, both indoors and out. Indoors: a woman will zero in on me from across a crowded room and head straight for me either right away, or a little later, and I don\'t feel that she is going purely on visual input, judging by how she acts once she gets near me.
Outdoors: I have had several long DHIL\'s while I am sitting at an outdoor cafe, even on a windy, rainy day. The women are walking by, at a distance several meters from me. The time duration of their eye contact convinces me that they must be hits.

tallmacky
02-12-2003, 12:40 PM
thanks madmax pretty enlightening,

I was wondering do you wear your phero\'s on your clothes or skin, like on your chest wrist etc...

bsxs
02-12-2003, 03:56 PM
What combination do you think has the best strength/range? WKM#1?