PDA

View Full Version : Help needed from women

Manolo
02-11-2003, 11:00 AM
Last night I was in a bar with my wife and her sister. I was sitting in a bar chair side by side with my wife. Then her sister (who I like quite a lot) came between us to chat to my wife. Every time (once and again) she got near her she rubbed her boop against my arm.

Is she telling me she wants something?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 11:03 AM
Next time don\'t sit near her if you can help it. And if she does it again, look her straight in the eyes and say firmly, \"Excuse me\" but in a kind tone of voice. Call her on that sh!t.

If she IS trying to tell you something, you don\'t want to hear it.

Manolo
02-11-2003, 11:06 AM
I\'m not sure I don\'t want to hear it

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 11:10 AM
Have fun.

Elana
02-11-2003, 11:45 AM
Manolo- That\'s so sad for your wife. Do you just like the attention from another woman, or would you consider pursuing an affair if you find that her sister really is interested?

Manolo
02-11-2003, 12:44 PM
I was not trying to guess if that\'s moral or inmoral, I would like to know if these touches are just an accident cause she\'s tender (I mean friendly) or they can only be an invitation.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 12:54 PM
Elana, have you read any good books lately? I just read a novel by Anne Tyler, do you know her? She\'s pretty good, I think.

Elana
02-11-2003, 12:59 PM
My Mother just finished \"back when we were grownups.\" She gave it to me and it is collecting dust. I\'ll get around to it soon.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 01:00 PM
I\'ll have to check that out. She enjoyed it, did she?

Elana
02-11-2003, 01:00 PM
Yes she did /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif It is by Anne Tyler

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 01:01 PM
Reading is good. I like to read.

Elana
02-11-2003, 01:01 PM
I like eating better than reading

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 01:07 PM
I like to eat, too. What\'s your favorite food?

Elana
02-11-2003, 01:10 PM
My favorite food? Hmmmm, I\'ll have to think about that and get back with you.

Do you like to eat and read at the same time? What is your favorite food?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 01:13 PM
I do like to eat and read at the same time. Although I have stopped it. Oreo crumbs make marks on the pages.

Favorite food in the world? Filet mignon, medium rare.

Elana
02-11-2003, 01:14 PM
Do you like Chinese food?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 01:15 PM
I love Chinese food very much. Any of it. Point to anything on the menu, I\'ll eat it very happily.

But Thai\'s even better. Do you like Thai food?

Elana
02-11-2003, 01:16 PM
LOVE Thai food. I am cooking a chicken now that has been rubbed with a Panang paste. It smells out of this world.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 01:18 PM
I\'ll be right there.

I love the basil and chili recipes and the soups and the noodle dishes, e.g. drunken noodles. ... love Thai food.

Do you like Indian?

Elana
02-11-2003, 01:20 PM
LOVE Indian!!!

Nothing beats a great curry

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 01:26 PM
Butter chicken and naan. Heaven.

Elana
02-11-2003, 01:30 PM
What are you having for dinner tonight? Do you cook?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 01:33 PM
Sometimes. In fits and starts. I\'ll go on a cooking spree and cook up a storm for about a week or so ... and then eat tuna or nothing for dinner. I usually buy lunch and rarely eat breakfast. I\'ll probably open a can of tuna. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I\'m an excellent cook but I don\'t always care to take the time for it, and instead eat just because I have to, whatever\'s handy. .

Manolo
02-11-2003, 01:57 PM
How can you be so pricky? I just wanted to know where I am

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 02:00 PM
You want me to tell you?

Elana
02-11-2003, 02:06 PM
Manolo- I have no idea what your sister in law was up to, but if she was coming on to you, she will certainly do it again.

Xehupatl
02-11-2003, 02:10 PM
you people make me hungry .... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
02-11-2003, 02:11 PM
You can come have Thai chicken with me /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Manolo
02-11-2003, 02:15 PM
Thank you Elana

Elana
02-11-2003, 02:17 PM
You\'re welcome...be very careful

Manolo
02-11-2003, 02:23 PM
I\'m truly scared. Tempted too...

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 02:25 PM
You should be scared. You should live in fear. You\'re tap dancing in the mine fields. Take up hang gliding, it\'s safer.

Elana
02-11-2003, 02:26 PM
I agree...you can get laid anywhere. Why do it in your own bedroom?

upsidedown
02-11-2003, 02:31 PM
Post deleted by upsidedown

Elana
02-11-2003, 02:32 PM
Why would you want to? If this woman would screw over her own sister, she would stop at nothing to get what she wants

bjf
02-11-2003, 03:21 PM
don\'t you dare do anything with the sister. if your wife is not the only one in the world for you, then you probaly just settled on someone who you were attracted to, but not \"the one.\"

you wouldn\'t even consider if she were the one. But in any case, you married her, and unless you can handle ending it because u don\'t believ that she is for u, then you have no right to consider someone else, let alone her sister, being someone\'s husband. You took a vow, shame on you

Lucky
02-11-2003, 03:58 PM
Don\'t be tempted. You don\'t know that she and your wife haven\'t cooked something up, do you? Like a test? I\'ve seen it happen.

Elana
02-11-2003, 04:31 PM
That\'s a scary thought.

Goddess
02-11-2003, 04:35 PM
Where you are is in deep sh!t if you even CONSIDER doing the sister. What kind of low down dirty cur dog would even think this??? A stranger is bad enough - don\'t start with the relatives!!!!

Mtnjim
02-11-2003, 04:40 PM
OOOOH MAAA GAWD--shades of Ghost Clown!!!

NOOOOO!!

franki
02-11-2003, 04:41 PM
Get the popcorn and the beer ready! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki

Goddess
02-11-2003, 04:43 PM
Ok you two (Mtnjim and Franki) - I have to confess - I don\'t know what you are talking about - are you dissing me or Manola? Goddess

Elana
02-11-2003, 04:44 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Lucky
02-11-2003, 04:46 PM
He ought to be scared. They\'ll get every nickel he ever thinks about having....plus the trailer.

Elana
02-11-2003, 04:47 PM
No Goddess...it is an old thread very similar to this one that caused quite a stir here. It may have been deleted, but the original posters name was Ghostclown.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 04:48 PM
Dear god, if there is a god, please help me, if you can help me. --Ganesh Baba--I\'m sure he\'d hate to see that double-wide go. Good call, Lucky, that outta straighten him out. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

franki
02-11-2003, 04:51 PM
No, I didn\'t want to diss you Goddess. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif MtnJim was referring to the Ghostclown threads, which were very long and handled about a guy who wanted to screw his wife\'s sister. I always thought they were rather entertaining ... FTR might have a different opinion.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Goddess
02-11-2003, 04:54 PM
Thanks Franki for setting me straight,
I\'m PMSing just a wee bit right now - I think everyone hates me! LOL Goddess

Lucky
02-11-2003, 04:56 PM
I\'m thinking you are a blast, I was wondering where you\'ve been.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 04:56 PM
Well I got nothing to say. Except I think everybody\'s just being way too judgmental. And you know me, I never.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 04:58 PM
Besides the fact it\'s obvious to me that he\'s Pet.

franki
02-11-2003, 04:58 PM
At least you are honest about it FTR .. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Franki

Mtnjim
02-11-2003, 05:01 PM
For the nooobs:
http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=11261&page =&view=&sb=&o= (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=11261&page =&view=&sb=&o=\")

enjoy

Lucky
02-11-2003, 05:04 PM
Do you think?
I heard Pet Bin Laden was totally dead - tounge, puc(ss)hi, ears, eyes...everything.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 05:05 PM
Sh!t, don\'t tell me that. It\'s too cold to be dancing in the street nekkid for joy.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 05:06 PM
Mtnjm, you\'re on my sh!t list now. Didja HAVE to go and do that? Did you really, really, really have to? Franki, babe. Pass me a beer, would you? It\'s time to commence slow steady sippin\'.

Mtnjim
02-11-2003, 05:09 PM
\"Did you really, really, really have to?\"

No!

Just wanted to share the fun.
I hope just saying the unspeakable name doesn\'t bring forth the rath of the spirits of the archives.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 05:12 PM
\"Speak of the devil and he appears.\" Have you no mother wit?

Goddess
02-11-2003, 05:20 PM
Hi Lucky - I think the gals on this forum are the best! As I told Elana and FTR - I tend to be the wildest of the group I hang with (also the one most obsessed with sex). My friends can sure get prudish about stuff. They usually ask me for help, guidance, etc. But I don\'t have much luck in asking their opinion since they \"haven\'t been there or done that.\" Here\'s to us terrific women!!! Goddess

Lucky
02-11-2003, 05:28 PM
What\'s funny is that we \"wild ones\" all show up here - together. I want to try everything at least once.

I\'m thrilled to have found women that aren\'t scared.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 05:37 PM
Yes! My battle cry! Everything at least once! Hurray for us brave women!

Manolo
02-12-2003, 01:13 AM
I see it was a bad idea to ask help to women, Bruce gave an answer to a similar case more cool headed.

\"I smell a disaster in the making. It is an old tradition that little sisters tease there big sisters\' husbands, and then rat on them if they try anything. It\'s a risk management program that they run for each other. Trust me on this. I never hit on my wife\'s sister, but I have a great nose for a trap. Once I teased her about modeling some sexy undies I bought for my wife, and the next time I saw her (my wife) she was.. ahem.. most displeased. Save yourself a LOT of misery and save the Primal for your wife.
Cheers,
Bruce\"

Thanks Mtnjim!

ccbythesea
02-12-2003, 02:41 AM
Maybe it was an even worse idea to come back in here and attempt to throw the \"cool headed\" male response in women\'s faces. Is there some \"cool headed\", logical reason why you needed to post Bruce\'s reply here rather than just digest it yourself?

I hate to be the one to hand you this revelation but MEN AND WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT!!! Did you really expect help from women who, by nature, can relate much easier to your wife than to you in this type of situation? Your wife knows her sister far better than you do so maybe you should ask HER what she thinks her sister\'s intentions were and how you should handle your lust. Would you expect a cool headed response from her? I think NOT.....so why expect those of us who can put ourselves right smack in her shoes to coddle you with logic, let alone respect?

BTW, I hope you take Bruce\'s advice and live happily ever after.
CC

Icemone
02-12-2003, 05:21 AM
Hi Lucky, all,

AMEN to that!!!! Hellejuja!!!

I tend to overhwelm people, including women who THINK they are Adventurous enough...
and I enjoy hanging out with all of you /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Seems like we\'re a bunch of
Wild and Hungry and Horny and Intelligent Animals
in a world full of \"Sheeple\"

Lucky
02-12-2003, 07:33 AM
What did Brace say that I didn\'t say? Same thing, I was just concise.

Manolo
02-12-2003, 11:46 AM

**DONOTDELETE**
02-12-2003, 11:51 AM
I don\'t think anybody has the right nor duty to dictate other people\'s response to them, but rather they should just discover, without making judgments.

We really don\'t care too much about your \"sin.\" The question is just boring. And if you want sympathy and advice, you can always go the guys. I\'m sure someone there will entertain you.

Elana
02-12-2003, 11:58 AM
<<The question is just boring.>>

Do you consider this a boring question?

Do you like seafood?

upsidedown
02-12-2003, 03:16 PM
>>Do you like seafood?<<

Elana, I know you weren\'t asking me....but I\'ll answer anyway. Food is never a boring subject. I don\'t like seafood. I\'m more a steak and chicken guy myself. But, what I really love is barbeque TURKEY! (No turkey jokes please. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif.)

Mtnjim
02-12-2003, 03:27 PM
\"Do you like seafood?\"

I\'m on a see food diet myself. I eat any food I see.

druid
02-12-2003, 04:43 PM
lately I have been contemplting the instution of marriage. This thread along with some other stuff has completely sunk any chance that I would get married. MARRIAGE SUCKS. At least it does for the guys.

Take this thread for example. there are so many double standards here it isn\'t funny. They idea that these two women would team up and try to entice a guy into cheating enrages me (because it is probably true). I mean if his wife repects there marriage how could she put her husband into this postion??????? I mean this guy has to either 1) ignore her advances now but they will probably get worse down the line. 2) bang her sister in which case her sister would probably break down into a emotional scene w/ his wife and confess. THEN HIS WIFE WOULD PROBABLY RUN HIM OVER WITH HER CAR AND GET AWAY WITH IT. 3) Bring his wife\'s attention to it, she would probably get pist about it and somehow blame him 4) confront the sister about it and would probably get pretty upset because she was rejected (and men are expected to put with rejection after rejection until finding success which BTW makes it almost immpossible to refuse the advances another women -- and if she is attractive forget about it. but when a women is faced with rejection.....i digress) and would probably be so hurt that she would concoct a story (a lie) and tell her wife. And who is the wife gonna believe. the \"poor innocent\" little sister or the \"dog\" of a husband who cheated???????????????????

THIS GUY CAN\'T MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION BECAUSE THERE IS NO RIGHT DECISION. At the very least he is in the doghouse, for something beyond his control, probably divicorced, or the worst DEAD. Why would a woman who loves said man put him in this postion???????????????

Lemme ask a question to the ladies, what if the genders where reveresed in this secerio? Give honests answers please.......

Sorry for this rant (I really shortend it, it could have been several pages long, really!!). You see why I don\'t want to marry?

Elana
02-12-2003, 05:03 PM
druid- I really think you are missing the most important point. It\'s actually something you need to ask yourself.....really look into your soul and search for an answer....do you or do you not like seafood?

CptKipling
02-12-2003, 05:03 PM
My God! Ladies you really crack me up sometimes!!

I agree with what someone else (in fact a few) said earlier: if you are even thinking about that then give it up, now. You don\'t love this woman enough to show her the respect, and if she is plotting this as a test then she has no repect. And as Mobes would say, without respect, you got nothing.

Druid. It does look pretty sucky doesnt it? But I still have hope, that I will meet a girl who can respect and love me as I would hope. If that was the case, then I would snap her up.

I see the gender double standard too

druid
02-12-2003, 05:20 PM
elana -- LOL! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Yeah looking pretty dim, and yeah I guess there is hope. But she has to be one helluva woman to get me down on 1 knee. Great looking (like shakira), great cook (like mama), and well you can figure out the rest.....

franki
02-12-2003, 05:22 PM
Actually Shakira\'s looks without blonde hair are less than stellar, IMHO.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

druid
02-12-2003, 05:24 PM
shakira is hot. sorry for lanuage ladies, but shakira pumps my nads.

franki
02-12-2003, 05:26 PM
I think without the blonde hair most guys wouldn\'t give her a second or a third look ...

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
02-12-2003, 05:40 PM
Gotta agree with Franki. I\'m not getting your lust for Shakira either. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

druid
02-12-2003, 05:50 PM
it is the way she moves. the way she shakes her hips.

Elana
02-12-2003, 05:52 PM
I\'ll look for you in the mall and get you over your Shakira lust once and for all. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-12-2003, 05:53 PM
Post deleted by FullTiltRedhead

Elana
02-12-2003, 05:56 PM
<<And I still had nachos for dinner and don\'t care for seafood. Although I had some fish and chips at M&S Grill today that was pretty damn good>>.

Nachos are very good, and you know what?....I don\'t like seafood either.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-12-2003, 05:58 PM
I had some fried calamari that was actually not bad at all. Very crisp, and the dipping sauce for it was yummy. I guess I like shellfish (except for shrimp) and don\'t care for fish itself.

druid
02-12-2003, 06:05 PM
well that and she is rich /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
02-12-2003, 07:02 PM
Well, I don\'t get out much, and you\'ll see this from my confession that I\'ve never heard of this Shakira that everybody is talking about. But, it sounds quite popular. So, what I want to know is...exactly what kind of seafood is this Shakira? And, is it any good with rice? I\'ve never heard of blonde seafood....but it\'s making me hungry thinking about it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Oh, what....did someone say I got the various posts mixed up? Sorry, that\'s what I get for skimming the posts rather than actually reading them. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-12-2003, 07:11 PM
Shakira on a stick! with beans and rice!

I wouldn\'t mind seeing that. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

upsidedown
02-12-2003, 07:13 PM
Medium rare no doubt?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-12-2003, 07:17 PM
Seared briefly on either side and wrapped in bacon.

druid
02-12-2003, 08:21 PM
personally I like the shakira seafood. Tastes a lot like tuna. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Gerund
02-12-2003, 08:25 PM
Seafood? Bearded clams are pretty good~ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-12-2003, 08:44 PM
You do have excellent taste.

bundyburger
02-12-2003, 09:40 PM
Seen an unplugged style performance from Shakira.
Yeah, franki, without the blonde hair she isn\'t quite as stunning for some reason (I think its the motley group of colours more than anything) , but I tell you what... She can sing. Boy can she sing. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
She is certainly talented. That performance showed the real reason she has been popular in her own country for so long. VERY good vocal skills.

seadove
02-12-2003, 10:11 PM
>>>I\'ll look for you in the mall and get you over your Shakira lust once and for all. <<

Druid, that was Elana talking!

You bet your a$$ she would, believe me.
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif