PDA

View Full Version : alter ego

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2001, 01:51 PM
yo, Im kinda new to this whole pheromone thing and I was wondering if alter ego was ment to be used alone or with a cologne? It says that it has a smell but it said it is supposed to fade to a musky smell... does that mean like BO? images/icons/smile.gif anyway, thanks.

a.k.a.
09-10-2001, 02:29 PM
I think one dab smells fine without any other scent. But I usually add a tiny dab of cologne or oil based scent when wearing two dabs.

Bruce
09-10-2001, 04:24 PM
Hi Skim,
The real phero smell is very slow to fade, and that is what is left after the added AE fragrance fades. It has been described as musky, BO etc. That is one thing good about using apc as a pheromasker; it doesn\'t fade very fast. It seems to hang on as long as the phero smell.
Cheers and good luck,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2001, 07:11 PM
Yes I must admit, when it comes to masking APC is the scent, not to mention it too has pheromones. The scent\'s intoxicating too, I wish I knew what the fragrance was. It smells a little like Egyptian Musk but it with a medicine touch.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2001, 10:47 PM
AE is designed to be used alone, but I and others on this board have mixed it too.

I\'ve used an AE/NPA combo, as well as AE on my neck and APC on my hair and chest.

I\'d suggest that you try AE alone first, then mix.