PDA

View Full Version : Do women find bald / thinning men attractive?

Boards
02-11-2003, 08:06 AM
Hi all, Ive recently started thinning up top and Im wondering how its going to affect my love life. So to all you ladies out there what do you really think of baldies?

Sexyredhead
02-11-2003, 08:19 AM
Honestly, I think balding/thinning hair bothers men a lot more than it bothers women. It\'s not something I\'ve ever paid a lot of attention to. It doesn\'t detract from a guy at all, in my opinion. Then again, I\'m not dating a guy for his hair. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Really, don\'t let it worry you. It\'s a natural part of getting older for many men. You wouldn\'t stop dating a woman because she was getting laugh lines, would you?

Elana
02-11-2003, 08:23 AM
It depends on how the man acted. If he was a confident man, it wouldn\'t even phase me, but if his hair loss made him shy away from the world....that\'s another story.

There is a bald man that I see often who I find EXTREMELY sexy. I agree with SRH that men have more of an issue with premature balding than women do.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 08:41 AM
I really could not care less if a guy has hair or doesn\'t have hair or only has some hair. The only thing I don\'t like is if he does the comb over thing. Which I guess goes to the \"take me as I am, you\'ll be glad you did\" attitude that I appreciate in general.

Lucky
02-11-2003, 09:03 AM
If I knew the man and liked him, it wouldn\'t matter at all.

I doubt if I would give him a second glance if the bald head was the first thing I noticed on a stranger. He would need something special to \'stick out\' and get my attention. It\'s probably much the same as asking if a man likes a woman with thin, stringy hair.

Things that \'stick out\' are good.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 09:09 AM
\"Things that \'stick out\' are good. \"

LOL

And things stick out just as well on a bald man as they do on a man with hair. My last lover was balding pretty severely. He was tres sexy though.

Lucky
02-11-2003, 09:12 AM
Aren\'t balding men reported to have higher levels of testosterone?

CptKipling
02-11-2003, 09:14 AM
I think that was a myth

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 09:15 AM
That\'s what I heard.

Some men even look better bald than they did when they had hair.

druid
02-11-2003, 10:24 AM
if someone abuses various forms of steroids one possible side effect is hair loss/hair thinning.

Blackwidow_Woman
02-11-2003, 12:17 PM
i think all guys that are bald or have thining hair are very sexy in there own way and being bald or thining hair dont bother me one bit.... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
02-11-2003, 12:24 PM
i\'m NOT shaving my head just to get some /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
02-11-2003, 12:25 PM
BWW meant bald down there. Would you shave that off to get some? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Wolfe
02-11-2003, 12:28 PM
nope /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
02-11-2003, 12:38 PM
Hey i did not say down there. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif but i have seen men with theres shaved down there...hahahahahaha!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
02-11-2003, 12:41 PM
If men don\'t trim it down their, it is not very nice for a woman that wants to orally pleasure him.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
02-11-2003, 12:49 PM
point well givin.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

franki
02-11-2003, 12:50 PM
I wonder how many men use a razor blade down there (like me).

Blackwidow_Woman
02-11-2003, 12:57 PM
alright Franki ,, hehehe!!! you ever get razor burn, the ithches or stubble or do you stay as smoooooooooth as a babies bottom!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
02-11-2003, 01:04 PM
me and smooth ...... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I get easily razor burned there. I don\'t like the prickly factor on women either, so I try to avoid it on myself too , but there are some places where you can\'t use a scissor ....:o

Anyone know what you can use to remove the hair on your balls ....

Wolfe
02-11-2003, 01:19 PM
using a razor?..gonna be a harem guard someday if your not carefull.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 01:27 PM
http://www.shavers.com/productCat.asp?Icatid=202&imain=182 (\"http://www.shavers.com/productCat.asp?Icatid=202&imain=182\")

franki
02-11-2003, 01:45 PM
FWIW, I doubt you can use a beard trimmer at the critical spots ...

Elana
02-11-2003, 01:47 PM
FTR knows someone she can ask about this very subject. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
She\'ll get back with you real soon. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 01:59 PM
I should probably research this subject thoroughly. Maybe do some visual inspections. What do you think?

Goddess
02-11-2003, 04:25 PM
Boards - I know a balding man, and he has been the star in most of my sexual fantasies for the last 4-5 months now. He is incredibly confident and jokes about his thinning hair. Just looking at him is a turn-on - I could get totally lost in his eyes. So...the balding head isn\'t everything. You are more than your hair - you are your own special person and I\'m sure you have many endearing qualities and features. Don\'t think that \"perfect\" equates with \"sexy\" - I also know of many women who are NOT playboy bunnies, or penthouse models and they are incredibly sexy people. Attractive and sexy IS in the eyes of the beholder - do YOU only date or love a woman who has the \"perfect body\"?? So, what\'s good for the goose is good for the gander here - meaning if you find someone attractive who isn\'t model perfect, she may feel the same about your balding head. It\'s totally unimportant. And if she thinks it IS important...get rid of her, there are better women in the world who can and will love you for YOU, not your hair. (Sorry - you got me up on my soapbox)
Goddess

tallmacky
02-11-2003, 04:44 PM
I don\'t think anyone will actually say yes it does bother me, cause I mean it most, I am only 17 and pretty much see baldness in my very near future and I already hate that idea really really bad. I guess it does effect men more but hey it should its our body and its basically not fair especially at a young age.

But hey lifes not fair and a million other cliche lines to boot, its true that a woman is more geared to personality but I have not heard any woman ever say she prefers a bald man at all.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 05:16 PM
I looked at my senior attorney\'s wedding picture on his bookshelf one day and couldn\'t believe how much handsomer he is now than he was then - he\'s losing his hair. He\'s even better looking. It doesn\'t have to mean catastrophe. Although god knows I sympathize. I would find it traumatic, too.

bundyburger
02-11-2003, 09:49 PM
I\'ve seen some really HOT women with bald guys. One of my mates started going bald early. Looked dorky, AT FIRST* , until he changed his style (low cut] grew a goatee, has a peirced eyebrow and kind of bulked up a little since too. From a guys point of few, he looks pretty cool now. His gorgeous girfriend wasn\'t put off by his hair (or lack of) from what I can see. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif I really don\'t think hair matters. You\'ll find a \'look\' that suits you. Just like you have to with \"normal\" hair. It\'s the same either way.

I HOPE no guys here do the comb-over thing?!? That\'s just stupid. EVERY guy I\'ve seen with a comb over looks much better when they stop hiding it and just shave down or something.

druid
02-11-2003, 10:06 PM
i started thin a little in the back at around 20-21. Well after about a year I shaved my head compleletly. Talkin stone cold bald. I like it a lot better this way. Plus looking bald by choice VS. losing your hair is a big difference.

Boards
02-12-2003, 12:51 PM
Thanks for the replies. Balding does not actually bother me I was just curious. Since I started thinning I get a number 2 cut all around and I can honestly say I cant remember looking better ( it looks very smart ). Another great benefit is coming out of the shower and having dry hair within minutes.