PDA

View Full Version : Overwhelmed

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2003, 07:07 PM
Ok ladies, I need advice. I realize everyone will have different opinions, but I would appreciate any of them at this point and can take them with a grain of salt later!
yesterday I spent hours on the internet investigating pheremones, which of course, led me here. After perusing bruce\'s site for quite awhile, I was convinced I wanted something, but now I don\'t have a clue what to get!!! I am a 28 year old hetero female with a 29 year old boyfriend. We both like \"clean\" smells (water names or citrus types) and vanilla type smells, if they aren\'t too strong. I am interested in possibly livening up the atmosphere around here, but I am a Christian, so it\'s not all about sex right now---but I can make out with the best of \'em! Would also be interested in anything that you think has enhanced your own sense of well-being. (confidence, I mean. . .I am not looking to turn myself on or anything). . .any ideas?
(I am looking at a few things to choose from: PCC, the fragrance sounds nice. Maybe SP oils in vanilla and citrus. Looks like Primal Instinct is a winner but expensive. Would The Edge be too strong? And what about Realm. . it was one of the first, after all. . .)
You can sense my dilemma!!! Please help! (and just so you know, I\'m not inexperienced or anything. . I\'ve just made a personal choice,so please don\'t look down me!) Thanks girls!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2003, 07:19 PM
Far from looking down on you, I envy you. I really miss make out sessions. They tend to stop once you\'ve made everything else readily available. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I strongly recommend PCC. I like the lavender essential oil best but did not like the vanilla - just giving personal preference. The lavender has a nice, fresh, smell, while the vanilla to me is not vanilla-y and is too strong.

PI/w is expensive but worth it. However you can do extremely well with PCC and an essential oil with -nol.

For what you want right now, that should work.

When you get whatever products you decide to get, try them on yourself first, one at a time -- in other words, use one product for one full day and note how you feel in it. Use the second product, assuming you get one, for one full day by itself (and night, see how you sleep in it). Then try to two together. Then see how they affect your sweetie, one at a time, and in combination.

This may seem tedious but it\'s worth keeping careful track of, in case you later come to a point of wanting to mix more complicated products.

Welcome. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2003, 08:06 PM
thank you so much! I appreciate your honesty and advice! Actually sounds right up my alley. . .
thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2003, 08:09 PM
My pleasure. Hope you\'ll come back and tell us how things went.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 09:08 AM
Do you have any experience with the PPA? Was about to order today (PCC and 2 SP oils. . .citrus and lavender), when I saw the ad for it. . .caught my attention with the scent of vanilla and coconut. (plus it has both copulins and a pheremone of some kind. would I miss the pheremone with PCC? Or is that where adding the SP oil comes in?) Thanks again. You have already been more than generous with your advice, and I really appreciate it!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 09:13 AM
What\'s the whole name of PPA? I\'ve never tried it but I\'ll go look at the product description; meanwhile, maybe someone who has used it will answer up.

PCC contains copulins. The essential oils contain scent and -nol. -Nol is good anytime, anywhere, makes people more friendly and talkative. PCC raises the guy\'s testosterone. So that\'s a good basic combo for helping sexiness.

I don\'t know what\'s in PPA.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 11:35 AM
PPA is new. . Passion Pheremone Attractant. I think, though, that for now I will go with what we discussed already. (You should always go with your first instinct right?) It sounds successful, so I\'ll give it a whirl!

Thanks again!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 11:36 AM
\'k /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

ccbythesea
02-11-2003, 12:09 PM
Hi elayneboop /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Primal/w + PCC is definitely the better choice at least in my experience. I tried PPA/w as a cheaper alternative to PI/w but it did absolutely nothing for me. PI is worth the extra $$.

Hope this helps,
CC

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 12:10 PM
Hi, CC! good to see you.