PDA

View Full Version : Bruce I screwed...please read this.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2003, 06:03 PM
Hey I was reading that letter that came with the newbie set, very innacurate.... I put some drops of spmo and half the atomizer full of te and hey guess what NOT ONE FRIEKEN HIT, it kind of pisses me off lol. Well im gonna try that thing where u put some edge over the lip and see if that works.... back to the point, I only have 1/10 of my edge left, which works with cologne SO MUCH MORE, now I wouldnt be asking this if I screwed up but your letter screwed me up so can i get another bottle of TE I dont read my posts to love-scent so just send the answer to my e-mail address.... Eqcrazyguy@hotmail.com (\"Eqcrazyguy@hotmail.com\")

Thanks....CYA

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2003, 06:06 PM
Even if you filled the atomizer full of TE not even half the bottle of TE would of been used I think your story is very inaccurate.

krtel
02-10-2003, 06:09 PM
Um, I don\'t get how you filled a 10 ml atomizer with a 24 ml bottle of TE.

- Krish

Wolfe
02-10-2003, 06:51 PM
as nutso as i am i understood the instructions. And if you used 10m of TE at one time i\'m surprised if anyone got near you.

Watcher
02-10-2003, 07:31 PM
Well that beats my previous OD best - maybe its about time the customer FAQ mailed out was upgraded. Anyone feel up to the task, how about it bruce.