PDA

View Full Version : Guys, do u like pubic area bare or natural

Goddess
02-10-2003, 12:36 PM
I\'m curious...do you guys like the grass mowed low, the fluff natural or bare as in totally hairless?? I\'m considering getting all my pubic hair removed with laser and want to know if this is something that would be well-received or not. What\'s your opinion?
Goddess

franki
02-10-2003, 12:40 PM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1044905999franki\">

Pubic Hair
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"1\">fluff natural
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"2\">grass mowed low
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"3\">hairless

<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

Goddess
02-10-2003, 12:40 PM
Thanx Franki - how\'d you do that?

franki
02-10-2003, 12:42 PM
http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/faq_english.php?Cat=#polls (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/faq_english.php?Cat=#polls\")

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2003, 12:43 PM
Goddess, if you get it lasered off, you won\'t have the option anymore. ... and some guys (a minority, it would appear, these days, but still) like hair - especially if you\'ve got red pubes. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
02-10-2003, 12:45 PM
I never really understood what everything shaved off means. I keep my lips completely shaved, but I have a tiny bit of hair on the pubic part so I can prove I am a real blonde. I think that is the sexiest way to groom myself. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Goddess
02-10-2003, 12:46 PM
You\'re right! I never thought of that...I might instead just have them trim/neaten things up a bit and leave a \"little something\" just in case!

Elana
02-10-2003, 12:49 PM
Waxing works great. It keeps you hair free for a long time.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2003, 12:53 PM
Some women are taking off every last bit of their pubic hair so they look like before they ever entered puberty. Completely naked, hairless. I\'ll be damned if I will! lol Elana, stop copying me. How long have you been shaving just the lips? I\'ve started that back up again just recently.

Don\'t tell me you wax there?!? Yeeowch...

Elana
02-10-2003, 12:55 PM
I do wax there. /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif It hurts, but it lasts forever and takes every little bit off. I have been waxing that area for as long as I can remember. The totally bald pubic look is just not happening here either. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif I use micro tweeze in case you are interested.

Goddess
02-10-2003, 12:56 PM
So I\'ve heard - I tried that on my legs once - had to drink a fifth and smoke a couple of j\'s just to get all the damn wax off (I of course didn\'t follow instructions that said to try a little area first). I\'m just so not into pain...I don\'t think I could get up the nerve to wax in this sensitized area

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2003, 12:56 PM
Yet another wonderful product you swear by that I can\'t find anywhere. I will keep looking.

Elana
02-10-2003, 01:00 PM
What are you talking about? It\'s everywhere. Don\'t you have a Sally\'s Beauty Supply by you? It is a must have product.

Elana
02-10-2003, 01:11 PM
http://www.hair-removers.com/microtweeze.html (\"http://www.hair-removers.com/microtweeze.html\")

Whitehall
02-10-2003, 01:16 PM
I like it trimmed neatly but still looking like nature intended. Women like neat haircuts on men, do they not? Same idea.

The hairless look is a bit off-putting to me - a BIT - the tactile sensations aren\'t bad though.

Elana
02-10-2003, 01:20 PM
Whitehall- Does that refer to both the lip area and the pube area? I\'m just trying to figure out what men mean when they say they like it with hair, hairless or whatever their preference may be.

Whitehall
02-10-2003, 01:40 PM
Generally, a woman\'s natural pubic hairs include a patch above the clitoris (mons venerous sp?) and hair along side the labia. It sometimes extends beyond the \"seams\" onto the upper thighs - that\'s what a bikini wax is for, true?

My personal preferences is that the hairs along the labia do not get in the way for penetration and that the bush not extend onto the thighs. I ought to be able to reach the clitoris without too much interference either.

I think that could be summarized as \"neatly trimmed.\" I like hair down there, just don\'t like to be inconvenienced by it or to see a bushy beard.

Hope that helps. If not, send me some photos.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2003, 01:56 PM
Trim clippers at 1/4 inch - takes three seconds and there\'s no daily maintenance. Shaving there has to be done every day and I can do that for awhile, but then I get tired of the maintenance ... I don\'t have Elana\'s nerves of steel for waxing nor the money for laser.I figure if you can\'t get to it with hair at 1/4 inch, you\'re too lazy to be my lover anyway. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
02-10-2003, 10:02 PM
&lt;&lt; I keep my lips completely shaved, but I have a tiny bit of hair on the pubic part so I can prove I am a real blonde. I think that is the sexiest way to groom myself. &gt;&gt;

That\'s how I like it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Totally hairless looks wrong ( not as sexy). Even if it feels great. It\'s good to go down on a woman and not get pubes in your mouth /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif
Then again 1/4 an inch doesn\'t sound too bad either
It\'s sexy to see the pubic area shaved to roughly the g-string line, heart shaped etc.

seadove
02-10-2003, 10:09 PM
&lt;&lt; I keep my lips completely shaved, but I have a tiny bit of hair on the pubic part so I can prove I am a real blonde. I think that is the sexiest way to groom myself. &gt;&gt;

That\'s exactly how I like it, thank you.

proteus
02-11-2003, 12:13 AM
natural is the way I like it on my lady, although nice to have her mix it up sometimes and trim/shave sometimes - but definitely prefer the \"natural\" bushy look - something very primal and powerfully feminine about it. Don\'t do the laser thing - bad move coz as FTR says, no more options when you do that.

TBiRD
02-11-2003, 07:07 AM
I would argue : It depends on da pus. Some look very tight without \'em pubes , others better remain hidden.........

In any case don*t do the laser bullshizzle !

druid
02-11-2003, 12:32 PM
ok ladies your turn, do you prefer a guy w/ or w/o pubic hair?

Blackwidow_Woman
02-11-2003, 12:51 PM
with, for sure!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif But then again.. had some real fun with some guys that did have theres shaved,, little prickly though.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 12:55 PM
Trimmed is good, shaved is miserable because of the prickly factor, I don\'t like it either, BWW.

Sexyredhead
02-11-2003, 01:11 PM
Trimmed.
Don\'t like lots of hair in my mouth.
Use to date a guy who shaved down there. Great for oral sex, but the upkeep is a pain, and razor burn/stubble rubs me the wrong way.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 01:16 PM
Have you ever got his hair in your teeth? I swear to god, I had a hair somehow wrap itself around a molar. It was very distracting.

Gerund
02-11-2003, 04:12 PM
Who pays attention to hair? The important thing is that a pussy *taste* good~ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 04:17 PM
Ah, now, there\'s the kind of talk I like to hear ...

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 04:19 PM
true so...... true. my girlfriend tastes great and she eats whatever she wants.

Gerund
02-11-2003, 04:20 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Goddess
02-11-2003, 04:28 PM
And what might that be Dasterdly?? (wink, wink, lick my lips)

Sexyredhead
02-11-2003, 04:29 PM
Or the one that settles on your tongue/roof of your mouth, and won\'t move!!! Hard to keep doing what you\'re doing, and try to get rid of that one. lol It\'s hard to make me gag, but something about a hair right there...

Lucky
02-11-2003, 04:31 PM
LMAO!!!
Like when it\'s too far back to get out with your tongue?

Elana
02-11-2003, 04:32 PM
&lt;&lt;Like when it\'s too far back to get out with your tongue?&gt;&gt;

That is annoying /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Lucky
02-11-2003, 04:38 PM
That\'s some kind of hurt! I don\'t know how anybody does it regularly...I suppose the products are much better than when I tried it (back in the day).

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 05:25 PM
Ok, what I don\'t get is this: what direction do your pubes grow in? I\'m thinking it must be different than mine. My hair grows toward the great divide. So that would mean put the wax on in the direction of the split ... and pull it off in a motion moving toward your thighs ... what skin do you have left to hold on to while you\'re pulling it off? Aieeee, no wax. Elana, you\'re a real woman, I salute you.

Lucky
02-11-2003, 05:31 PM
That\'s why she\'s the Queen.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 05:41 PM
You bet.

tallmacky
02-11-2003, 06:10 PM
What about using Nads or Epil stop plus?

As I see on the commericials and online all woman (or men) do is spray this stuff and then just take a towel and gently wipe it off, its said to work quite good.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2003, 06:14 PM
I bought that stuff. What they don\'t tell you on the commercial is that you have to let it sit 5 to 10 minutes, just like ANY other depilatory cream. By the time I have let that stuff sit for 5 minutes, much less 10, when I wipe it off, I\'m wiping off as much skin as hair. Those chemicals will take the hide right off me. Doesn\'t work.

tallmacky
02-11-2003, 06:16 PM
ouch I didn\'t know that, hope you did not apply it to your ummm special place. heheh

druid
02-11-2003, 10:09 PM
NADS sucks. Hurts like hell(when putting it on -- it is so think and sticky), doesn\'t work very well, and will rip any heads on any bumps/zits on your skin.

Elana
02-12-2003, 03:55 AM
FTR- I\'m not going to lie. It\'s hurts terribly. I would never recommend you try to do your lips with it. Only the pube part. Everytime I do it I swear it is the last time I will, but I just love the way it feels and lasts. It makes you so soft....no stubblies. Again my motto....it\'s better to look good than to feel good /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Lucky
02-12-2003, 08:30 AM
Again, that\'s why you are Queen. You choose to take the pain.

I\'ve noticed lately that guys are more into a more natural look rather than bare. Trends change. Ideas of beauty change.

Goddess, I wouldn\'t dare laser it all off.

DrSmellThis
02-13-2003, 08:51 AM
I\'d hate to elimenate any category.
I have been preferring shaved in person lately, either bald or with a little patch. But there\'s something animalistic about hair too. If I see any one of the three I\'m just gonna [bad word] the person pronto and think about it later.