PDA

View Full Version : What's in a Kiss?

jvkohl
02-10-2003, 11:17 AM
This Discovery Health Channel TV special airs twice on Valentine\'s day (at 8pm and 11pm Eastern). I\'m featured in a segment that helps to detail the importance of pheromones in kissing.

DrSmellThis
02-10-2003, 03:24 PM
I recommend taking butyr-en and sublingual DHEA for enhanced kissing mones..

DrSmellThis
02-10-2003, 03:30 PM
I have recommended taking butyr-en and sublingual DHEA for enhanced kissing mones..

Anything you can do to enhance digestiion helps (e.g., making sure you have enough stomach HCl and other enzymes, and aren\'t stuggling with candida, etc.)

Another tip: Organic peppermint (1-2 drops), and organic clove oil (1-4 drops) can be added to cold filtered water (8-10oz) or aloe vera juice to make a drinkable mouthwash. (Gargle and swallow)

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2003, 03:32 PM
Sounds icky to swallow something you gargle especially early in the morning.

DrSmellThis
02-10-2003, 03:49 PM
brush first.

Icemone
02-11-2003, 05:11 AM
CONGRATULATIONS James!!!!!

Wish I had Cable so I could watch it.
Hopefully they will not cut too much out of what they film and will do a great job allowing you to fascinate people.

I\'ve noticed the scent of MONES on womens\' breath as well as their bodies
and have been working on improving all my senses and Calibration their responses so that
I really KNOW when a woman is ready /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Keep us posted about how well it went

Lucky
02-11-2003, 06:40 AM
What a great idea! Thanks, Smell.

<Another tip: Organic peppermint (1-2 drops), and organic clove oil (1-4 drops) can be added to cold filtered water (8-10oz) or aloe vera juice to make a drinkable mouthwash. (Gargle and swallow) >

jvkohl
02-11-2003, 09:35 PM
Thanks, Icemone.
The show airs every other month or so, and it\'s a good representation of me. I got a copy of the tape from the producer a few months ago. 3 hours of film cut to about a 5-8 minute segment; somewhat typical from past experience.

It helps to watch body language also when trying to determine if a woman is ready. Even how much clothing they wear (less when ovulating) is a clue. Once you can put all the sensory input into perspective, odds of having the timing right dramatically improve--especially when you are pheromonally enhanced.

DrSmellThis
02-12-2003, 02:18 AM
Congrats, jvk, from me as well.

tallmacky
02-14-2003, 04:06 PM
bump it comes on tonight set your vcr\'s or your tivos hehe

tallmacky
02-14-2003, 05:44 PM
Just saw ya on there Jkohl great job man! You came of great and professional and simply kicked a$$.