PDA

View Full Version : Which works best on Hispanic Women?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2003, 08:46 AM
I just need some help on which mones work on Hispanic women?

DrSmellThis
02-09-2003, 04:11 PM
-none, NPA, Like in JB1.

P10

Icemone
02-11-2003, 05:08 AM
Hi FOOTSIEFREAK,

Yes, in my experience, NPA ( or The Edge--sam ingredients, different form )
mixed with
REALM for Men seems to really help get Latin/Hispanic and African American women and older women
hot and bothered.

( a ratio of about a 5 or 6 R to 1 NPA ) or mix in tiny bits of NPA until you smell the REALM change just a bit.

For Caucasian women and younger ones, use a bit less NONE and for Asians even less NONE.
( and more NOL products )

Then again, I don\'t like generalizing. This does seem to be what I\'ve noticed.

ladysadness
03-07-2003, 11:05 AM
Hispanic men instead for me. what would be your advice. or do you know someone i could ask?

Icemone
03-12-2003, 04:27 AM
Hi ladysadness,

P.s. Cheer up /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Latin/Hispanic women are some of my favorites and to me they do seem to smell and taste different /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
And seem to respond well to more AndrosteNONE. Then again, I\'ve done well without Mones and
with just NOL products.

Your Attitude plays a MAJOR part in any type of attraction and as a woman, you probably have an easier time than
men.

Even a woman of below average looks
( and I get the feeling you might be cute /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
can probably get more attention from men than an average looking man
( unless he\'s got a LOT of something----charisma, sense
of humor, talent, etc. )

Theory and experience don\'t always meet on the same road in reality,
yet this time there might be some truth that darker skinned people tend to
put out more AndrosteNONE and seem to respond more
favorably to it.

The best is to test it for yourself.
FullTiltRedhead, Elena, SexyRedhead, and a few others post great advice
for women seeking results from men

( and a few others, yet some are bi or gay so they are getting results from other women )

ladysadness
03-12-2003, 11:54 AM
I wonder how you knew:
P.s. Cheer up.
I have always been interested in Latin/Hispanic men it\'s just lately i have been very interested in the men and culture; dating ect... There way of relationships are very different, especially the one i met from Dominican Rep... I never had any sort of relationship with one till him...
you wrote:
Your Attitude plays a MAJOR part in any type of attraction and as a woman, you probably have an easier time than
men.
So this would be hard kinda for me since i have been depressed for a while now but always find a way to laugh unlike most people... i just got off work this morning and my friend said after i left last friday this lady said she likes it\'s when she comes in cause i am always laughing.. our boss has a problem with it she doesn\'t see it as a professional behavior...

you wrote:
Even a woman of below average looks
( and I get the feeling you might be cute
can probably get more attention from men than an average looking man
( unless he\'s got a LOT of something----charisma, sense
of humor, talent, etc. )
this is one thing i don\'t have a problem with even though i am over weight i found since i have been working these last almost 2years, since my divorce...
I get all sorts of hits or passes as one would say...I am only interested in two men i would like to see how they respond i like one better than the other...you or anyone else don\'t need to hear anymore about my life so i will go for now...