PDA

View Full Version : TEw and PCC--works on the younger crowd

Sexyredhead
02-09-2003, 07:37 AM
Does this sound like a hit to y\'all?
Went out last night with a guy friend of mine to a club that\'s generally for the younger college crowd. Wore a dab of TEw on my stomach and wrists, PCC on back of my neck and wrists, all covered by my perfume. (Man, that TEw stinks!!!)
Clay (the guy friend) didn\'t seem to be affected at all, but he sees me every day. We played pool for a little while, and I decided to go get us a couple drinks, since they were free last night. I saw a guy I kinda know at the bar, so I leaned over him to talk to the bartender. He immediately stopped talking to his buddies and looked around at me. VERY friendly, very talkative (and he\'s not a big talker). I get my drinks, he leaves his buddies and comes back with me. We played pool some more, switching off. Clay continues to be oblivious, but the other guy starts trying to kill him in pool--making great shots, then looking up to see if I had seen and brag appropriately. Sticking out his chest, smiling big when I applauded his shots, standing close so he could lean down and hear me, teasing me about my girlie drinks (only domestic beer was free, and I\'m a Corona girl, so I was drinking Long Island Iced Teas). He hung out with us for a couple more hours till his buddies grabbed him again, but he didn\'t seem really pleased about it.Turns out he had his brother and some friends in town to visit, and he\'d ditched them. I stopped to tell him bye when Clay and I were leaving, and to leave him my drink to finish. He was asking where I usually sit in church, so he could find me this morning. Too bad he\'s only 21--he\'s a hottie.
Got lots of other looks from guys, but I had a 6\'5\" blonde on one side and a 6\'3\" blonde on the other side, so I didn\'t get any other hits. Gonna have to go out with just the girls next time.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2003, 04:57 PM
You do that. I\'ll babysit the blondes for you while you\'re gone. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

YEAH that was a hit, you crazy? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif